Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3308225 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
seankafor:
Oh boy crypto dey like game..
You come out with you tactics and strategy, do your thing and pray luck be on your side..

Even in volatility, crypto makes you money and also causes you pain..
One thing with this game is that, once you have outlined your strategy, it's not that easy to follow it mot a mot..

There will still be time you will have to fûck it and tweak that your plans.. this might favour you or play against you..

Even not taking risks itself is also a very huge risk.. you no wan loose but you wan gain, shey Na person go loose for you to gain?
I see crypto not just as an investment or payment method..

I see it as a way of life
You are well experienced. I duff my hat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
all my indicators are saying go south but beeteecee keeps going north. Maybe its just retesting 52k. I sidon dey look

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Rule 6 of Crypt0 always take profit no matter how small.

Not always.... There are times to take profit and there are times to be patient and let the market do its thing...

As a spot trader, most money I've made in crypt0 were on stuff where I was just patient... It all depends on where the market is....

Good enough, there are lots of yield options now where folks can make passive income on their spot buys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
jedisco:

As u see 3.5- 5, ur eye dey shine... Coyn is shib... But if you don't know the coyn, then perhaps you shouldn't be buying at this stage abi want yo donate ur money to the market?...

Lolz... I actually know the coyn but was kinda confused cus of the price terms you guys were using.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smileychoco: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
How can I easily do my verification on kucoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
On Solrazr, I didn’t get make the whitelist as expected - over 100k people applied for 1k slot.

I would be buying on listing - using same rule as always - 50% of my allocated capital would be used to buy at listing price and then I would wait for a 50% correction and buy more.

My plan is to buy enough Solrazr and stake to be able to get allocation for future token that would using their IDO feature to launch and raise finance

Timeline
IDO for those who made whitelist is 6/10/2021
Listing is 8/10/2021

PS - attached image is their audit report I was studying and their allocation model.
how do ai check if I’ve been whitelisted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alts just been stagnant while betc keep flying. angry

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
sheanzy:
CHZ seems to be gearing up for good ride

Now might be the Best time to hop on the train, might possibly hit or surpass it's all time high

Doing pretty well, took the shot with your call

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
clems88:
Alts just been stagnant while betc keep flying. angry
think say Na only me see am oo

If bt fall now, dem go dey follow em nyash like flies angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Etherum just picked race too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
May we wake up to 65k BTC in Jesus name we pray

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
God bless whoever notified us on RMRK.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Anyone getting in on BETA FINANCE ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
I think alts are becoming too much na why them not they fit follow btc again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
gameboy727:
God bless whoever notified us on RMRK.
I missed the calll

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
seankafor:

I just taya
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
cyrusmillz:
Anyone getting in on BETA FINANCE ?
If you get at least 1 BNB, get in.
You won't lose.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Codebite:
I missed the calll
Don't worry. There are lots of opportunities still yet to be exploited.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
myonekobosay:
all my indicators are saying go south but beeteecee keeps going north. Maybe its just retesting 52k. I sidon dey look

Hehe... There's loads of resistance above but sooner or later a big move should ensue on a macro level (likely within 3-6weeks).... Bitc0in can spends months dillydallying, but once it decides on a move it goes there quickly.... I aim not to be on the wrong side of such moves......

If my bias on the market is right, I'm waiting for one more sellofff to fill my eoy bags

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shib respecting the law of gravity.... Come home to daddy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
@openheaven2019 pls update us on when to take profit on rmrk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
donprosper6:
@openheaven2019 pls update us on when to take profit on rmrk
Na him get the coin grin

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
seankafor:

I Taya o angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Omo see as bulls keeps us alive..

Long live the bulls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Suicide666:
Meh I don leave future trading for one side now, I'm now eyeing

Link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
How do one transfer all this little shitcoins on trust wallet back to Binance with minimum charges, abandoned them and just went to check today and saw something tangible.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Almajirihunter:
How do one transfer all this little shitcoins on trust wallet back to Binance with minimum charges, abandoned them and just went to check today and saw something tangible.
Swap them all to BNB and send to binance

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
thorrvik55:

Before saying Shiba will get to $1, do u know what "total supply" and "marketcap" has to do with the price of a coin?

Don't just echo $SHIB to $1 cos one random influencer on Twitter told u so
na everywhere you dey cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
toby345:
na everywhere you dey cool
shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
incrediboooh:
Abeg Shey SOL get beef with market ni….everywhere dey green …SOL dey red undecided

You're not talking of LTC and FIL... Useless coins stalling bags. ��

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tamel:

Swap them all to BNB and send to binance

For some reason can’t swap to BNB only Eth
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NeduDchamp(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...

Anyone acted on this yet?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: aywagze(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.