Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3380545 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mfonox: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
cappyolu:
Read Japanese Candlestick Charting Technique by Nison

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
seankafor:
Na him get the coin grin

lol na pro and na she bring the update so na she i dey follow lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Suicide666:
hmmmm, I don't really care about smart contract or anything dats for investor............ traders don't need dos info like dat Sha, I'm just waiting to offload @63

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
jedisco:

Ur 500k could have also turned to 100k...
That mindset has ruined lots of folks in this market

Leave him seeing is believing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pyrex23(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Codebite:
I think alts are becoming too much na why them not they fit follow btc again
grin grin
Lmao

Chill boss..
That's always how it is.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
jedisco:

It's not 50/50. That's gambling.. There's an art in every trade

Every one always has a great plan until they get punched in the face. MIKE TYSON

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
jedisco:

It's not 50/50. That's gambling.. There's an art in every trade

Every one always have a great plan until they get punched in the face. MIKE TYSON

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
jedisco:
Shib respecting the law of gravity.... Come home to daddy!

Filled more bags at 16

Also added more size to AGLD.

May God favour our hand

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Are you patronizing Nigeria Exchange?

Why would any body in his right senses do that ? Scamers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...
just seeing,

Who don try am for here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...
just seeing this

Who don try am for here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2021
sheanzy:
just seeing this

Who don try am for here
Scam... No DM that guy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Jameselias:

Every one always have a great plan until they get punched in the face.
MIKE TYSON

If you think crypt0 is all about trial and error, then you might reconsider investing in it in the first place.
Just like every market, crypt0 also has it's ebb's and flows... But it's the underlying value is what brought and kept me here...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Scam... No DM that guy
what happened... How is it scam.....

Just curious
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Ibime:

Filled more bags at 16

May God favour our hand

My bids start from around 1.5... I'm not so keen to rush in yet until it's at support or it shows strength moreso cos of bitc0in... I still have over 50% of my initial position in..
If bitc0in pullsback, I'd get better entries, if bitc0in holds and rallies towards 55k, it wouldn't be difficult getting something else as there'd be a market wide rally.
Agld... New coin.. they're always tricky hence I usually keep off. No idea what it's about

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jargonzboi(m): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2021
clems88:
Alts just been stagnant while betc keep flying. angry
:-)
Codebite:
I think alts are becoming too much na why them not they fit follow btc again
Yea I think so too.
But the bolded below is a more precise answer.

jedisco:

The thing is that when bitc0in starts doing it's thing, most people will be buying more alyts thinking they're lagging... It's usually not until 2-3 months ahead that it becomes obvious that bitc0in was the play....

With bitc0in, there's no hurry... Likely it'd come down to low 40k to really test support.. lets hope it holds...

In the interim, I'm hoping a few alyts give good opportunities... Eyes on dot, one
This bolded is what is playing out for a few days now.
Bitcoin has always been the play.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jargonzboi(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Almajirihunter:

For some reason can’t swap to BNB only Eth
Maybe the coins are on ERC20.
Check if some can be traded on pancakeswap. Try swap to bnb or any stable except you don't have smart chain for gas.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Andrefeb7(m): 2:43am On Oct 06, 2021
GrimmFX:

una sabi market sha

LoL
Are you a pioneer?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by apexjohn(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Verified paxful account with 90 positive feedback, 0 negative feedback is available for sale..chart me up on 07038946046
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kezbiz: 3:50am On Oct 06, 2021
How this take be scam, the guy gave a clear instruction on how to go about it and you are calling him a scam, some people come on public forum talk any how.
for the fact you do not know about something does not make it a scam Mr!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Some people no dae sleep for here

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2021
OllyArt:

Nah 4 night money dey pass......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2021
OllyArt:
just like you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 4:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Jameselias:

Why would any body in his right senses do that ? Scamers
I think you need to check afridex and CryptoNG
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Santaboris: 5:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 5:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Ibime:

Filled more bags at 16

May God favour our hand
You should be smiling right about now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Nah 4 night money dey pass......... cheesy
Them never understand that one.... Omoh I FOMO into SHI.B yesterday evening only to see $750 gain this morning. Which kind juju be this. Una say crypt.o no be blessing.... We die here.... Omoh if you sabi Crypt.o now, you will kill one dinosaur for yourself in the next 10years to appreciate the step you took now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2021
You Surivive in crypto by -

1. Not going all in.
2. Taking profits.
3. Not lossing focus.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2021
It amazing how you don’t tell people before they take losses but those same people would never take profits.

I am a firm believer in taking profits.

Take profits guys!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Miracle112(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg Wetin d pump shiba na ? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2021
seankafor:
Oh boy crypto dey like game..
You come out with you tactics and strategy, do your thing and pray luck be on your side..

Even in volatility, crypto makes you money and also causes you pain..
One thing with this game is that, once you have outlined your strategy, it's not that easy to follow it mot a mot..

There will still be time you will have to fûck it and tweak that your plans.. this might favour you or play against you..

Even not taking risks itself is also a very huge risk.. you no wan loose but you wan gain, shey Na person go loose for you to gain?
I see crypto not just as an investment or payment method..

I see it as a way of life

Ya, the tricks are becoming clearer only stake what you can AFFORD to LOSE remains the safest in crypto

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), haleymoon, twosquare(m), Ebowo(f), digits69, S4SOLOMON4(m), oxiide2, gustavo440 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.