Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3275880 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BIA3: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2021
BIA3:
So I tried buying USDT yesterday afternoon after all the lectures Tamal gave me, the first person I wanted to buy from, the account number and bank was a microfinance bank and I couldn't get it using gtbank *737# code, I called him he didn't pick, I had to cancel before the time reach, then I trying buying from another person, this time, I made the transfer, he confirmed it, as soon as I made the transfer, I clicked on transferred next then it brought me to the page in the pic below, it didn't bring it the confirm button, I told the guy and he said if I didn't click on confirm there is no way he can transfer the USDT to me, I even refresh the page, same thing omo naxo he be till the order cancel, so later in the evening like 4hrs later, he said I should look for his username to buy but I couldn't see his name, he agreed to transfer my money back sha since he said he has use all his money to buy usdt again, I just taya, please what do you all think is the problem?

Thanks you all, I have clear this issue now, the money is in my fiat and spot, how will I use it to buy coin? I wan buy eth
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2021
For sometime now, i noticed that these qoins move between 12am to 4am...Nigerian time...when you wake up you will see that they have appreciated.

HMMMMM all the sleep that i have slept in this world, what have i gained? grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2021
bradwilli:
You sold what c0in and he pays directly to your bank?

usdt

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2021
gamaliel9:
For sometime now, i noticed that these qoins move between 12am to 4am...Nigerian time...when you wake up you will see that they have appreciated.

HMMMMM all the sleep that i have slept in this world, what have i gained? grin grin

I also observed that most dips occur between 12am - 4am, more reason I'm always awake until late night. This morning I woke up 3am just to place orders.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmabod(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2021
This is the first time I’m withdrawing using the P2P method. Please how noticed the almost 30% difference in the price and amount to be received in NGN.
But, that’s quite on the high side cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2021
I know some people won't like hear this but it's facts.. All this jumping from one coin to another chasing pumps anit really worth it especially if you're a newbie.

It's just alot added stress and you would get burnt up in no time.

It's best for one to just do your research well and go for coyns that has a future or good potentials,invest and let it do it do it's thing.

Late last week i switched from swing trading to long term investment and believe me my portfolio has been stup*d good. I'm not even phased about any coyn that's pumping... I know i got good one's which are Btc,eth,Ada,xlm,rp

The pump chase it's best if you ;

1) Have a good entry

2) Have enough funds to double up for good with the pump.

3) Don't be greedy,have a target and exit...

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1 Notyamate... I just saw this now..

I sent less than 23k into my by Nance acct from ripple but to my surprise, I saw 24k plus..

What cud have happened now??

As I sent from ripp.le on luno to by Nance, does it mean the money will invest directly on xr.p on by Nance without having me to convert it??

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
Notyamate, gud morning.. I sent my rip.. ple from. My lun o acct to b nance but it is yet to reflect...

I sent using the address and tag no...

2ndly, how do i purchase xr. p on by Nance incase the money enters

It will reflect, so far you send it to the right address.

You transfer Xrp from Lunno to Binnance, you get Xrp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Notyamate:

It will reflect, so far you send it to the right address.

You transfer Xrp from Lunno to Binnance, you get Xrp

Wow I am glad.... Meaning lunooo has not been doing fair ooo..

Imagine, I sent 22k plus to by Nance and now seeing 24k plus grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
Sailor1 Notyamate... I just saw this now..

I sent less than 23k into my by Nance acct from ripple but to my surprise, I saw 24k plus..

What cud have happened now??

As I sent from ripp.le on luno to by Nance, does it mean the money will invest directly on xr.p on by Nance without having me to convert it??

Exchange rate on Lunno and Binnance differs, that's why you see increase in your money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2021
DenreleDave:

Wow I am glad.... Meaning lunooo has not been doing fair ooo..

Imagine, I sent 22k plus to by Nance and now seeing 24k plus grin grin

Xrp is #224 on Lunno, while it's #246 on Binnance. Do the math.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
I know some people won't like hear this but it's facts.. All this jumping from one coin to another chasing pumps anit really worth it especially if you're a newbie.

It's just alot added stress and you would get burnt up in no time.

It's best for one to just do your research well and go for coyns that has a future or good potentials,invest and let it do it do it's thing.

Late last week i switched from swing trading to long term investment and believe me my portfolio has been stup*d good. I'm not even phased about any coyn that's pumping... I know i got good one's which are Btc,eth,Ada,xlm,rp

The pump chase it's best if you ;

1) Have a good entry

2) Have enough funds to double up for good with the pump.

3) Don't be greedy,have a target and exit...

I'm just a month old in this cryto sphere and i have learnt quite number of things and still learning.
Nice one.. Can u please suggest coins one can invest fr a long holding please

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sike(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm new so I need a tutorial on how this crypto ish works. Can Someone please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Notyamate:

Exchange rate on Lunno and Binnance differs, that's why you see increase in your money

Oh yes.. I know that... I think Lunno is using below 480 and by nance use 480.

Sorry for bothering you..

One more question..

What if x.rp start going down and I don't Want to affect me, how do i stop it from fluctuating?

And after I stop it from fluctuating when dipping, how do i purchase another coin that is rising instantly on by Nance

The summary of my question is; if a coin that is doing well stops doing well, how to I opt out and move to another coin moving well

Thanks for ur reply in Addy grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Sike:
I'm new so I need a tutorial on how this crypto ish works. Can Someone please?
Read from page 1 to 50 at least... If you still have any question, revert
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
DenreleDave:

One more question..

What if x.rp start going down and I don't Want to affect me, how do i stop it from fluctuating?

And after I stop it from fluctuating when dipping, how do i purchase another coin that is rising instantly on by Nance

The summary of my question is; if a coin that is doing well stops doing well, how to I opt out and move to another coin moving well

Read from page 1 to 50, if you still have any question, revert
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
For those who don't know the coin to invest.... You can go for Cardano.... It's really pumping... and seriously we are going $10

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2021
DenreleDave:

One more question..

Sell the coin to a stable coin like USDT, USDC, etc.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Anowax:
Read from page 1 to 50, if you still have any question, revert

Too much bro.. I can't.. I have been following for long, but can't remember..

But I can't start from page 1..

Help me if you must
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Notyamate:

Sell the coin to a stable coin like USDT, USDC, etc.
Okay miss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2021
representae:
For those who don't know the coin to invest.... You can go for Cardano.... It's really pumping... and seriously we are going $10

Couldn't find cardano on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

grin Na so u dey do your own trading?
boss I've DM you kindly check
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

It's a good one... Usually runs at its time but also retraces heavy.
Same think litecoin does...
I'll wait a bit and see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kutynez: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Divay22:
I need 50 to 60k worth of eth abeg

I did a panic sales of all my coins
50k worth of Eth Available.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if u still need.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by psyqs(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2021
DextrousDavid:

Couldn't find cardano on binance

$ADA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kutynez: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm buying Luno btc and Eth for the future rise. Anyone willing to sell due to fear of crypto ban should kindly chat me on whatsapp let's deal.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2021
MARK ITSIBOR The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said it never banned Cryptocurrency transaction in Nigeria, explaining that it only directed commercial banks under its supervision not to engage in cryptocurrency trading because it is considered illegal under the CBN Act. The central bank also said it never prevented any individual from dealing in cryptocurrency. The apex bank made the clarification to correct the misinformation in public over its directive to banks not to accept or transact businesses that have anything to do with Cryptocurrency....

https://leadership.ng/cryptocurrency-transaction-illegal-under-our-act-cbn/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Curvinus(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Gurus in the house kindly cone to my aid. Assuming I want o buy TRB as indicated in the pix below, how does the amou t of TRB im buying affect the percentage of BTC portfolio

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: coldzobo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.