Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291597 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Uglychicki:
How can I withdraw the cash from bnb
Should I transfer from spot wallet to p2p wallet.

I hv transferred to p2p wallet and d cash in it keeps going up n down. I just want somewhere I can keep it and my profit stays till I want to trade again

I m tired

lol..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please I want to sell my BTC in QUIDAX.because have made profit. And btc its reducing now.should I sell to Naira or USDT.
I don't know if the USDT is stable or it will reduce as bitcoin reduces.

I appreciate your opinion.

And is the cost Of transfer for USDT high compa re to btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by staga: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
colly22boy:
Please I want to sell my BTC in QUIDAX.because have made profit. And btc its reducing now.should I sell to Naira or USDT.
I don't know if the USDT is stable or it will reduce as bitcoin reduces.

I appreciate your opinion.

And is the cost Of transfer for USDT high compa re to btc

USDT is as good as US Dollar. Between Naira and Dollar, which is weaker?

USDT is the first crypto that formed a group known as stablecoins. There is a reason for that name. Try to read up these things and know what you are trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
clems88:
140$

Like seriously

Well it seemed to have held support at 120 and may take a shot at the 150 level again.
Already, I've said much about bnb and huge pumps already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omo this binance app dey drink data

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

Like seriously

Well it seemed to have held support at 120 and may take a shot at the 150 level again.
Already, I've said much about bnb and huge pumps already
I noticed that even while be on gain via my trading, my balance kept decreasing. what could be the cause?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Rsz124:
Very interesting and enlightening thread I must confess... Also great seeing lots of people trading same coins that you are on.

It's however apparent that the CBN directive has only pushed lots more people into cryptocurrency trading.

I'd however love to warn/help lots of the newbies... Crypto can be both profitable and heart-wrenching...it is therefore important that you read through at least everything from page 1 before buying any crypto

Watching lots of crypto trading videos would also help you

Also do not TRADE with money you cannot afford to lose... Just 1min can turn your entire capital into a minus figure

Crypto is a world on it's own... You'd do well to read welllllll and wide

It's amazing some newbie traders here don't know what a bull/bear is... How to read candle sticks... What support and resistance means... What stable coins are etc

Please learn before trading, and you'd discover you won't need to ask questions like when should I take profit?
Exactly!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Uglychicki:
How can I withdraw the cash from bnb
Should I transfer from spot wallet to p2p wallet.

I hv transferred to p2p wallet and d cash in it keeps going up n down. I just want somewhere I can keep it and my profit stays till I want to trade again

I m tired

Chai crypto... just sell ur coins to USDT and you will be OK.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmabod(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

Good stuff...
Most folks want to swing trade but as a bew person here, it's the easiest way to get chopped up. Moreso, it's much more stressful.

Like you said, I find it more profitable taking profit into fiat rather than buying coyns when everything is green. Cos stuff is much cheaper when the dip comes

Don’t mind my questions oo
Please what do your mean by “taking profit into fiat” ... do you mean exchanging it to a base currency like NGN?
Or please explain more biko
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ssabina: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please any one using roque, I have funds in my wallet I need to sell, u transfer to my account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FreshGuy2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehe... Baba no be like so ooo... I don't know any coin that can do that
okay what then do you suggest that I do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cuteesthy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abeg how do i make use of stop limit in Binance, sombody help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Guys who noticed this. My stop loss activated but the price didnt go down to the price i set. Binance just cost me $200
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pls can anyone recommend a blog where i can learn more on traiding crypto. Do binance have demo funds?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordseyad(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
sKeetz:
Guys who noticed this. My stop loss activated but the price didnt go down to the price i set. Binance just cost me $200

haha.. Really... I don't think that's possible sha.. Assuming everything is set correctly..

Might have moved down to the price level, (for just seconds), then up again... grin these coyns are crazy..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BIA3: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tamel:

grin , glad I could help
Hello boss, please I transferred the money USDT to the fiat or spot, but I still can't get how to use it to buy coin, wanted to buy eth pls help me out. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lordseyad:

haha.. Really... I don't think that's possible sha.. Assuming everything is set correctly..

Might have moved down to the price level, (for just seconds), then up again... grin these coyns are crazy..

Lol i guess. One needs to be very careful. $200 just vanished like that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
MyChoice1:

Hahahaha... Chaii.
When people share their success stories of hodl, it's sweet to the ear, but in reality, the kind of rioting emotions that went through their head during the dip is not easy. one needs to master that act of patience. I just had similar experience with Ada yesterday, I jumped out at a minimal loss, ogn, vet, RSR, win all were changed to usdt and eity to preserve my little profit. But alas, all of them pumped to high heavens thereafter, quite sad watching all these. Today I started 2nd missionary journey fully armed emotionally. Ren then started his nonsense after giving me joy oo. To go out sef na war.. lol I gave up and bought more instead at the dip. Rather it dipped dipper oo... lol. I just closed the app. I can't come and kill myself Biko.
Oya look at zil too... Going down again, if I jump out now for head bridge, no be suicide? Ok oo
lol. Me just looking at the co.ins now waiting to see what will happen undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Any signal?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pls where read more on investing in cryptocurrency online? Or any free ebook?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
sKeetz:
are you sure you set it correctly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
clems88:
140$
U hop in when train has reached destination...but is it not normal 4 koins to fall?....I have been praying that bnb shld fall so I can buy again.
It under my list for months as a good koin....I only flip it 5x...b4 d train left me behind. grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Udapod:
Pls where read more on investing in cryptocurrency online? Or any free ebook?
start with bi.na..nce academy Google it and begin from there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
BIA3:

Hello boss, please I transferred the money USDT to the fiat or spot, but I still can't get how to use it to buy coin, wanted to buy eth pls help me out. Thanks

Go to trade on the app, search for eth/usdt pair

Click buy below.
Fill out the parameters and wait for your order to fill.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Investorbj:
Any signal?
should all be short term Short signals but you can search @zentrades on Telegram, I publish my personal trades there, not bad so far
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Notyamate:

If you have read some pages back I have explained how to move your funds from Luuno to Binnance.

Covert all of your coin (btc,ethy,usdc) to Xrp(ripple) after that go to Binnance, copy your xrp wallet address and tag. Go back to Lunno, click on Xrp, then send, paste the address and tag then click on send.
Thanks boss!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
@Sailor

Boss is this the best time to buy Et.h
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
fusionchimera:
start with bi.na..nce academy Google it and begin from there
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ssabina:
Please any one using roque, I have funds in my wallet I need to sell, u transfer to my account
where do you stay I need it, I'm using roq.qu.e
But "trust" is the main problem nos
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
fusionchimera:
are you sure you set it correctly?

Please can you help us with a little explanation of it, how to set it correctly

I have made that mistake also
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Glo just finished me. My loss was massive. All 6 c0ins loss plus my initial capital
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
representae:

Search for ADA

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: xavuv, Robnectar(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.