Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303525 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Any projections for Lazio? Someone mentioned that they will hit dmoon with the fan coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Be careful of airdrop ND link u click........

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
odysey:
Any projections for Lazio? Someone mentioned that they will hit dmoon with the fan coin
Exercise pursuit of this coin with caution.
Not that Lazio is even doing exceptionally well in seria A.
They are in 5th place and having played more matches.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
DigitalMallam:

Exercise pursuit of this coin with caution.
Not that Lazio is even doing exceptionally well in seria A.
They are in 5th place and having played more matches.
I just Dy look people way Dy buy dis coin now undecided
I believe dis coin ain't worth it jor ND the sports coin vibes ain't dere for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Suicide666:
I believe dis coin ain't worth it jor ND the sports coin vibes ain't dere for now
Nobody is buying the coin now, it has not been launched. We committed our bnb from 14th to 21st Oct in other to get lazio coin. At the end of the subscription on Thurday next week 12noon, binance will return our bnb and then give us lazio coin for free just because we committed our bnb for the launch for one week.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chinkenz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
timmyrocksz:

Kuda doesn’t support crypto and how much did you receive that brought up the issue

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
deewhydoski:

Nobody is buying the coin now, it has not been launched. We committed our bnb from 14th to 21st Oct in other to get lazio coin. At the end of the subscription on Thurday next week 12noon, binance will return our bnb and then give us lazio coin for free just because we committed our bnb for the launch for one week.
Yeah, they will return your BNB the way it was and dash you free tokens, because Lazio likes to share free money.
Who gave you that idea?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
chinkenz:

Hmm are you sure the person that sent the funds didn’t put anything crypto related as the narration and its has kobo at the back they will also suspect its crypto related ( something like 800015.56

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
chinkenz:

I know someone that still has his 1.5m stuck with kuda till date
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Suicide666:
They won't lose, not when it's from Binance launchpad.
The people who got Beta finance tokens from launchpad, got it at 0.6.
Its 2 dollars + now...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pumpumking: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
mitchyy:

I think you can swap it to USDT on Pancakeswap, then swap the USDT to BNB. Then send to Binance using BSC network. While sending, leave some small change like $2 worth, for gas fees. Don’t try to send the maximum.

ETH gas fees are crazy. You’ll spend a lot if you want to send it directly

hello pleise describes yor sef from waist down ward?....i like to no u better! smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
chinkenz:

did you upgrade your account before receiving this fund?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
pragmatistm:

Chat me up for group link
How do I chat you up?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Brexxit:
Guys be careful on the type of presale coins you invest your money.

I bought Solana classic SOC presale tokens but right now the owners have ran away with investors funds,it has been postponement upon postponement to launch on pancakeswap, their telegram group has been locked for more than a week now.I lost my bnb to those idi*ts.

I saw the post on this section. angry
Those Sol classic scammers did 1inch fork, Aave fork, Yfii.one, and other scams. They'll keep on making new scam. Projects with the same airdrop+presale template. One day they'll be caught. I tell you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Hodl is the name of the game in crypto. #XEC will surprise folks. It's season is coming

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 1:33am On Oct 17, 2021
I could have love to take a look but your nick is making me have a second thought, It's sound like "KaloKalo"

Gallogallo:

I mentioned Peachfolio here a while ago. They have a new whitepaper coming on Oct 27 with prices alerts in the app to follow.
Also locking the best features in it the app so you will need to hold the PCHF token to access them.

It is a good moment to take a look at that token again wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jasp12(m): 2:49am On Oct 17, 2021
chinkenz:
I want to know if kuda bank supports crypto, i have an issue which requires me providing proof of funds

Please it's urgent

Is your kuda verified to level 3?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2021
nonut:

Yeah, they will return your BNB the way it was and dash you free tokens, because Lazio likes to share free money.
Who gave you that idea?
Don't say what u don't know.
I had done it before with linear(lina coin) in February, that is how launchpad is being done. SS lazio dedicated 4,000,000 lazio coin for this launching.
Abeg try to dey do research

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smat101(m): 4:10am On Oct 17, 2021
May this Christmas be sweet o ���
I had bitcoin in my trust wallet wasting(going up and down) about $200 worth... A friend recommended that I invest with http://Blockchain-traders.com, I was skeptical at first I invested $100 worth I got $120 and then I withdrew, I invested $100 again withdrew that's what I have been doing now I have $720 ���grin grin grin��������

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Do you think that #XEC will ever get to $1
BrokerHaruna:
Hodl is the name of the game in crypto. #XEC will surprise folks. It's season is coming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2021
deewhydoski:

Don't say what u don't know.
I had done it before with linear(lina coin) in February, that is how launchpad is being done. SS lazio dedicated 4,000,000 lazio coin for this launching.
Abeg try to dey do research
Yeah, right.
I'm not here to do an arm wrestling contest with you, about who has participated in a launchpad or not.
This is a launchpad, not an airdrop.
A percentage of the BNB you committed is used to buy some of the tokens.
Launchpool on the other hand is like an airdrop.
The amount of BNB, BUSD or the token you committed is used to share the tokens.
Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2021
smat101:
I had bitcoin in my trust wallet wasting(going up and down) about $200 worth... A friend recommended that I invest with http://Blockchain-traders.com, I was skeptical at first I invested $100 worth I got $120 and then I withdrew, I invested $100 again withdrew that's what I have been doing now I have $720 ���grin grin grin��������
Chop alone.
We're not interested.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by redcliff: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2021
odysey:

which Fan coin have you seen that hit the moon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Forthe: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2021
smat101:
Bros chop we no want

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by redcliff: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2021
You can stake your BNB for up to 4% daily.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2021
One of the best things to happen to me this year is DeFi.

Now I don’t worry about the market too much. We are going down, I make money, we stagnant like this past few weeks I make money, we go up I still make money.

Make hundreds of $$ while your underlying asset can still do multiple Xs is incredible.

It also helps with liquidity.

Most of the money I have pulled out from crypto the last few weeks are yields from farming.

Incredible stuff!

Everyone should learn DeFi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9jawear(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Please does anyone have usdt for sale, just $10,send me a mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iScribb(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2021
VeChain…. Luna….

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2021
smat101:

No screenshot of when you invested and withdrew with txid?
The people here are smarter than this
This won't work here

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
One of the best things to happen to me this year is DeFi.

Now I don’t worry about the market too much. We are going down, I make money, we stagnant like this past few weeks I make money, we go up I still make money.

Make hundreds of $$ while your underlying asset can still do multiple Xs is incredible.

It also helps with liquidity.

Most of the money I have pulled out from crypto the last few weeks are yields from farming.

Incredible stuff!

Everyone should learn DeFi
are you still bearish or you ve turned bullish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Woke up early this morning to short KEEP again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), Jashub and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.