Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291696 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please I have about 5,500 XRP how can I use it to buy another coin directly without changing to USDT first . Please help direct me how to go about it .

Assuming I want to buy ONT . How can I pay for ONT using XRP
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wannabenz: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
I want to buy 50k betece. F2f deal. I'm in Onitsha Anambra State.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wannabenz:

Go to Onitsha main market via binance P2P wholesales cool

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=Wannabenz post=98948087]I want to buy 50k betece. F2f deal. I'm in Onitsha Anambra State.[/quote
Hit me up on whatsapp 08169857004
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Now we await the chaos!
OpenHeaven2019:

Buy ONT!
and
Expect Chaos!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bondnotjames: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bro, if you dont mind me asking, how much did you start with to make this gain.

Make I know wether I go apply pressure. Been playing it safe

coolfredo:
Baba I have been seen Ur post about losing for like two weeks now before u come back in again. I started crpt, 9th Jan. I am an investor not jumping up n down from one coin to another. If u had invested that cash in a particular coin by now u would have been smiling. I have made gain of 217k as at morning of today from 9th Jan till today

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shall we alirt from O.NT now
The more you look the less...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by anozie09(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

You can look into converting it to another coyn that's cheaper to transfer..
BTW, why do you want to transfer to binance?
I want to send to binance so I can convert to USDT or can I do that on blockchain?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2021
anozie09:

I want to send to binance so I can convert to USDT or can I do that on blockchain?

no idea... not used blockchain before.. Is it a wallet or trading platform?
If a trading platform then should be possible... USDT, USDC...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Wannabenz:
grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordNonso(m): 12:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Be part of a new blockchain protocol development project.
Do Crypto development the right way and profit beyond imagination.
Let's Work together to grow our society.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 1:07am On Feb 11, 2021
gamaliel9:
For sometime now, i noticed that these qoins move between 12am to 4am...Nigerian time...when you wake up you will see that they have appreciated.

HMMMMM all the sleep that i have slept in this world, what have i gained? grin grin

Every minute awake in a bull run is worth millions, said a wise man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Brought 3000 units
Brought ADA 600 units
planning to buy more for a long time invest

Wannabenz:
No one is saying something about dogecoin here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Binance US na for USA people
PabloTehnyson:
Please which is better to use/download??

Binance or Binance US

And please what are the differences??

Thank you all in advance. I really appreciate all the contributors here and I have learnt so much in just under two days(that's the time I used to start reading from page one down to this very page grin) (no time for dulling o cheesy )

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2021
LordNonso:

Do Crypto development the right way and profit beyond imagination.

What's the right way boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mouhstorph5(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2021
Ojemedad:

Please explain the HTF trade

I have done that several times and even used a screenshot here. Different trading styles suit different folks.
I plan is usually to time the market cycle and flow of money, take position and let my stuff run. I want usually want to take a position once there is a confirmation of market structure and let it run. I trade mainly spot and sometimes very low leverage so I have some flexibility with my positions

Obviously with betece breaking out, we entered another market phase and I added to some positions and readjusted some others on this dip. I've said it multiple times that this market is cyclical and can follow certain patterns inspite of the volatility. Betece and eith have broken ATH and held, I expect certain majors to catch up.

most of the coyns I track and trade are shared here... Most of these coyns are ones I know their levels in fiat, against eth or betece.
For example
I remember when ADA broke 0.4... a week ago, I knew it's a coyn that runs well for a long time (not a PnD)... took lil profit at 0.7... took much more at 1 and letting the rest run... That's >x2 on that in less than a week with room left for more. Of course when its getting to the top, people will start asking can I buy ADA and wonder why their portfolio is in tears.

Some majors have shown similar xtics... Broken/breaking out and biding their time... Got similar positions in a number which I'm confident will run as far as betece holds. I've spoken about most here

Zil is another example... bought and sold it sometime back.. recently, it had been accumulating. I rem mentioning it to you. Got a good amount at 0.07.. and added more on this dip as I saw it as a retest of the 0.1 level... I'm done with adding for now and letting it run... when it moves, I know it will move well. missed some other micros like theta but may take a position if the opportunity comes.

I can sit on good entries for sometime until they materialize as far as market structure has not been broken and betece is not showing weakness. That's my trading style..
I trade most alyts to accumulate eith (my largest stash) or fiat depending on the nature of the market.
I also reserve a small part of my portfolio to flip micros some of which OpenHeaven has done well bringing our attention to. As you've seen, they are fast movers with potential for good profit when timed properly. Also, and can dump quickly too so I manage risk appropriately by knowing what size of my portfolio to assign to different stuff.

For now, betece although sitting on support but seems to have quite some untested space underneath it (between 39k-44k). So I have deployed stops on certain positions just incase it nukes and resets the market. Eith holding 1700 has helped keep alyts steady. If Eith loses 1700, I expect most alyts to bleed. It's in times like this you understand that betece and eith dictate this market. IMO, not having them is risky.

In essence what I am saying is that you need to have a trading pattern suited to you. When you have a pattern, you can start looking at improving on it. Before taking any position... (whether those posted here by anyone incl me), you should have an idea of a proper entry point and your targets. Also
knowing what phase of the cycle we are in and what betece is doing. Playing this market randomly without a plan is equivalent to using your portfolio to fill others bags.

That said, I don't think I will be talking on this again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2021
LordNonso:

Do Crypt0 development the right way and profit beyond imagination.

These scam folks have turned up again

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wannabenz: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2021
elmas:

Go to Onitsha main market via binance P2P wholesales cool
I have the app but I no understand anything Dem dey do there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
Brought 3000 units
Brought ADA 600 units

Try and be careful I'd say.. I got lil doge just for the fun which is well in profit. But then, I see alot of retail rushing in.
Fact is they may get burnt eventually. Of course such FOMO can give it another parabolic push but that coin will definitely empty the portfolio of alot of folks.

It's then they'd understand that those who keep off certain stuff are not d*mb

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wannabenz: 1:50am On Feb 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
Brought 3000 units
Brought ADA 600 units

U dey WhatsApp?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 1:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Just keeping them there, if na 10 years time no wahala cheesy
I need 100K DOGE coins to keep and 50K ADA cool
Sailor1:

Try and be careful I'd say.. I got lil doge just for the fun which is well in profit. But then, I see alot of retail rushing in.
Fact is they may get burnt eventually. Of course such FOMO can give it another parabolic push but that coin will definitely empty the portfolio of alot of folks.

It's then they'd understand that those who keep off certain stuff are not d*mb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 1:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Facebook
Wannabenz:

U dey WhatsApp?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:09am On Feb 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
Just keeping them there, if na 10 years time no wahala cheesy
I need 100K DOGE coins to keep and 50K ADA cool

Hehehr... Ok ooo. Hope you looked at the doge chart before deciding this was the best time to buy for the long haul
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Sailor1:

Put some cash in doge... me thinks its only a matter of time it takes 0.85 and if it does, na wahala... Funny enough, sold my ren and algo into it... if it moves, my portfolio will thank me... otherwise, I learn lessons
Dot has broken out and seems headed for season 2... holding that till 40
If ada takes 0.7 confidently, I expect it to rally to 1
SXP has done my portfolio well.. been in since 0.8... Take profit level is 3.

It's good when your price alert rings alerting you of your target

Sxp sure took its time. God loads of this on 03/01 at 0.81... and added more on 31st Jan when the 1.2 level was claimed
5 weeks down >x3 aint bad for the first TP level.

Quite curious about the volume over the last hour... Believe it takes the two other targets soon

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2021
its 0.07 cent which is good for me
1000 euros
jedisco:

Hehehr... Ok ooo. Hope you looked at the doge chart before deciding this was the best time to buy for the long haul
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 3:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Wannabenz:

Negates one of the properties of digital currency
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:28am On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Buy ONT!

and

Expect Chaos!
Thanks so much for the signal. Its going up now.
Please give idea on TP.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 3:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Celsony:

Please i have Etherium for sell can I get a P2P buyer on Binance?
Yeah, go to the p2p section on binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Binance system maintenance. All open trades stagnated. Chai.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Sailor1:

I have done that several times and even used a screenshot here. Different trading styles suit different folks.
I plan is usually to time the market cycle and flow of money, take position and let my stuff run. I want usually want to take a position once there is a confirmation of market structure and let it run. I trade mainly spot and sometimes very low leverage so I have some flexibility with my positions

Obviously with betece breaking out, we entered another market phase and I added to some positions and readjusted some others on this dip. I've said it multiple times that this market is cyclical and can follow certain patterns inspite of the volatility. Betece and eith have broken ATH and held, I expect certain majors to catch up.

most of the coyns I track and trade are shared here... Most of these coyns are ones I know their levels in fiat, against eth or betece.
For example
I remember when ADA broke 0.4... a week ago, I knew it's a coyn that runs well for a long time (not a PnD)... took lil profit at 0.7... took much more at 1 and letting the rest run... That's >x2 on that in less than a week with room left for more. Of course when its getting to the top, people will start asking can I buy ADA and wonder why their portfolio is in tears.

Some majors have shown similar xtics... Broken/breaking out and biding their time... Got similar positions in a number which I'm confident will run as far as betece holds. I've spoken about most here

Zil is another example... bought and sold it sometime back.. recently, it had been accumulating. I rem mentioning it to you. Got a good amount at 0.07.. and added more on this dip as I saw it as a retest of the 0.1 level... I'm done with adding for now and letting it run... when it moves, I know it will move well. missed some other micros like theta but may take a position if the opportunity comes.

I can sit on good entries for sometime until they materialize as far as market structure has not been broken and betece is not showing weakness. That's my trading style..
I trade most alyts to accumulate eith (my largest stash) or fiat depending on the nature of the market.
I also reserve a small part of my portfolio to flip micros some of which OpenHeaven has done well bringing our attention to. As you've seen, they are fast movers with potential for good profit when timed properly. Also, and can dump quickly too so I manage risk appropriately by knowing what size of my portfolio to assign to different stuff.

For now, betece although sitting on support but seems to have quite some untested space underneath it (between 39k-44k). So I have deployed stops on certain positions just incase it nukes and resets the market. Eith holding 1700 has helped keep alyts steady. If Eith loses 1700, I expect most alyts to bleed. It's in times like this you understand that betece and eith dictate this market. IMO, not having them is risky.

In essence what I am saying is that you need to have a trading pattern suited to you. When you have a pattern, you can start looking at improving on it. Before taking any position... (whether those posted here by anyone incl me), you should have an idea of a proper entry point and your targets. Also
knowing what phase of the cycle we are in and what betece is doing. Playing this market randomly without a plan is equivalent to using your portfolio to fill others bags.

That said, I don't think I will be talking on this again

This is quit educating and a valuable piece, I will definitely stick to and improve my trading pattern. Merci B

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 3:59am On Feb 11, 2021
williams080:
please please i beg the house and all the Guru, please i need a simple explanation and tutor about how to use the Stop Limit and Limit on binance please someone here should guild us Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to go and lose my hard earned money, because i dont know it at all.

in the buy and sell section green buy red sell

below the

limit
market
stop limit
stop market
trailing stop

for instance i want to buy usdt / btc 100usd, how do i make use of all these function please assist

You have to understand, Market Order, limit Order and Stop-limit/ Stop-loss first.

A market order is an order to quickly buy or sell at the best available current price.

A limit order is an order that you place on the order book with a specific limit price. The limit price is determined by you. So when you place a limit order, the trade will only be executed if the market price reaches your limit price (or better). Therefore, you may use limit orders to buy at a lower price or to sell at a higher price than the current market price. You have to have a projected price you want to sell or buy as the case may be.

A Stop-loss is an order placed to stop your loss if price fall below a particular price. Under OCO Stop-limit does the work of Stop-loss.

An OCO, or “One Cancels the Other” order allows you to place two orders at the same time. It combines a limit order, with a stop-limit order, but only one of the two can be executed.

OCO allow you to set a price you are projecting to sell and make profit, then it goes further to allow you set another order called Stop-limit should your projection be wrong and price retracted before reaching the projected profit price, it will sell off and not go down with the price. Your Stop-loss must be below or well below current market price else your order may execute immediately thereby making you loose on good runs. What I do is to monitor it, the moment I have good increase, I move my Stop-loss upward...I keep doing this as the price goes up.

Remember, my Oga @Sailor1 have said it all....if you enter the market at the right time, you don't need a Stop-loss..just continue to take profit. Be careful with the confidence OCO gives you. It can make you loose on good runs or make you stagnant. Especially if you are a goat like me

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.