Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294062 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
njuwo:
When sending money to anybody, don't add anything related to crypto on the description.
When depositing nko? Want to deposit but fear they grip me. The money I get for Binance dey WIN. No money to trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cowbell521:
Still holding WIN. I no fit throw my hard earned $10k for ocean

You invested 10k into a shitcoin? shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cowbell521:
When depositing nko? Want to deposit but fear they grip me. The money I get for Binance dey WIN. No money to trade
use P2P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cowbell521:
Don't deposit oh, don't ever try it, buy usdt through p2p on binance, then transfer it from p2p to spot and convert to the coin you want to buy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
The house is quiet, no need for signal tonight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Muna4real(f): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is it still possible to trade on expert option? Can someone please help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
It's surprising how many folks sh*t their pants on a healthy betece pullback. Wonder what would happen when a proper correction comes. We should take today as a lesson. More of such will come. And if you keep losing profits anytime it happens, the end may not be nice.

If many folks continue gambling and jumping around aimlessly, it doesn't matter if betece hits 200k, you'd lose your profits and even capital in the end.

Making money in this market is easy, keeping it is hard...

Funny enough, this market runs on certain badic principles... That's why I prefer to trade the HTF... Elimiates so much noise.

For most solid projects, this was just a retest of previous resistance, turned support... Zoom out and see the big picture. Betece could dip as low as 40k and still remain bullish (not expecting that though)

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:
It's surprising how many folks sh*t their pants on a healthy betece pullback. Wonder what would happen when a proper correction comes. We should take today as a lesson. More of such will come. And if you keep losing profits anytime it happens, the end may not be nice.

If many folks continue gambling and jumping around aimlessly, it doesn't matter if betece hits 200k, you'd lose your profits and even capital in the end.

Funny enough, this market runs on certain badic principles... That's why I prefer to trade the HTF... Elimiates so much noise.

For most solid projects, this was just a retest of previous resistance, turned support... Zoom out and see the big picture. Betece could dip as low as 40k and still remain bullish (not expecting that though)

Please explain the HTF trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by enoone7: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ojemedad:

Please explain the HTF trade
Higher Time Frame such as daily, weekly, monthly and yearly time frame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wordgeddon:

@ All TRB holders.

I still see prospects here. HOLD.
So when is TP? E don come down small oo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ojemedad:
The house is quiet, no need for signal tonight
Who told you? Bring out the signals oo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
pragmatistm:
So when is TP? E don come down small oo.

E still dey hold well and increase small small. @Openheaven2019 and @Sailor1 fit explain better. Study am for one hour and you go understand.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akinola2345:

Selling my coin thru p2p is what I don't know
how much dols do you want to sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Raph3177:
They have closed my Ecobank Acct who has experience something like this??
this is not from ecob.ank, don't fall victim to sca.m.mers

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abeg who day with me on T.WT? I don't understand what this coin dey do again. To sell or hold? Any clues?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akinola2345:

Selling my coin thru p2p is what I don't know

I just sold usdt through p2p on binance, I must confess it was so swift and easy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
sweetveek:
how much dols do you want to sell?

$500 usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
sweetveek:
this is not from ecob.ank, don't fall victim to sca.m.mers

I experienced this evening. Firstly, Ecobank cleared my account to zero[ stole my money my millions ] undecided

Then sent me a message that due to cbn blb bla bla..that my account in now inactive effective 8 February...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Did cbn tell them to cease money and close account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by road2ff: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Unfortunately a lot of folks here don't really know how the market works, mostly gambling and getting away with it because of the bull run, they are basking in the euphoria of making supposedly easy money, I only which they can take their time to learn, i saw someone that says 50 pages of the thread is too much of a read and I just smiled, no one knows for sure when the market would turn and the bears would take over, near accurate predictions can only be made, not to be the bearer of bad news but the truth they say is bitter, with a lot i have read from the comments if people don't change the perspective and take time out to learn what they are putting money into, the majority would have their fingers burnt and premium tears would be the end, please guys learn learn learn, it is for your own good in the long run.
Sailor1:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Et.h is whats holdinng this coi.ns from movin.g. make he free them joor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PabloTehnyson(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please which is better to use/download??

Binance or Binance US

And please what are the differences??

Thank you all in advance. I really appreciate all the contributors here and I have learnt so much in just under two days(that's the time I used to start reading from page one down to this very page grin) (no time for dulling o cheesy )

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by multikolour(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
gamaliel9:

I experienced this evening. Firstly, Ecobank cleared my account to zero[ stole my money my millions ] undecided

Then sent me a message that due to cbn blb bla bla..that my account in now inactive effective 8 February...
your money is not stolen just go and collect your draft at any branch If Eco bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Any signal clue for tonight?

All hands on desk biko nnu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sailor1:

In layman terms abeg

In layman terms sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Runsboi:

I just sold usdt through p2p on binance, I must confess it was so swift and easy!!!
How u take do am bro.... I want sell some USDT too but don't know how to go about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fortune13(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
haymekus:
UNDER NO CONDITIONS SHOULD YOU GO TO ANY TELEGRAM GROUP OR WHATSAPP GROUP THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE AN ESCROW AGENT TO DO P2P EXCHANGE OF CRYPT0CURR£NCY

THOSE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND KICK YOU OUT OF THEIR GROUP....THE ONLY SURE WAY OF PERFORMING A P2P CO!N EXCHANGE IS VIA BINANCE P2P, I HAVE USED IT NUMEROUS TIMES
Very correct, I was duped 99k while trying that.
Attached is the receipt of the transferred fund to the sister called Head Escrow.
After the transfer, my wallet was not credited with coins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Celsony: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
njuwo:
Don't deposit oh, don't ever try it, buy usdt through p2p on binance, then transfer it from p2p to spot and convert to the coin you want to buy.

Please i have Etherium for sell can I get a P2P buyer on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StRichard(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
haymekus:
UNDER NO CONDITIONS SHOULD YOU GO TO ANY TELEGRAM GROUP OR WHATSAPP GROUP THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE AN ESCROW AGENT TO DO P2P EXCHANGE OF CRYPT0CURR£NCY

THOSE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND KICK YOU OUT OF THEIR GROUP....THE ONLY SURE WAY OF PERFORMING A P2P CO!N EXCHANGE IS VIA BINANCE P2P, I HAVE USED IT NUMEROUS TIMES
telegram is the last app I will have in my phone, the app is created for scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ewizard1: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
arejibadz:
Please what's the least dogbe coin one can buy on binance
$10

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: phrances17, Larwin(m), omopretty1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.