Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327268 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cosycee(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2021
Can you share your WhatsApp number with me... I'd like you to put me through in the P2P area
mulannoire:

There is a “lite” mode on the binance app which is a simplified version of the platform for newcomers. Simply click on the profile icon located on the top left corner and tap the “lite” button.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2021
sweetveek:
good news
CZ of binance get sense, the government can't stop us.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2021
typicalgamer:
Binance face recognition don show me pepper today.

Open mouth

Blink eye

Wine waist,

I don tire o
Whine waist cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
I want to sell Lûno ÈTH worth 200k.... But I don't know how we would go about the escrow thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
haywire07:
I want to sell Lûno ÈTH worth 200k.... But I don't know how we would go about the escrow thing

U may convert it to xr.p and send to by Nance and sell Tru p2p on by Nance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Men it's sucks being a Nigerian... Everything is now is fully kicking off in the crypto world but the government just keeps trying to slow and stop us... Like what in the hell... How does this people reason though...

We have a lot we deal with in the crypto sphere already. Why add more to us? Why are they going as far as shutting people's account...

I'm really pissed now.. Didn't give much thought on relocating to another country but at this point it's the next big thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

U may convert it to xr.p and send to by Nance and sell Tru p2p on by Nance

Thanks for your response.

Someone told me same thing yesterday, but I'm actually a novice in this cryptô thing. I don't even know how I would convert it

Will i have to sell off some of my ÈTH and then buy X.Rp? Then I would send to Bnance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2021
haywire07:

Thanks for your response.

Someone told me same thing yesterday, but I'm actually a novice in this cryptô thing. I don't even know how I would convert it

Will i have to sell off some of my ÈTH and then buy X.Rp? Then I would send to Bnance

Yes.... Sell your eth and buy xr.p then send to Bnance........

To send to Bnance.. Go to Bnance and go to spot, click on ur preferred coin which is xr.p then copy the address and tag no... Take it to lunnno and input then as required.....

It. Shud work within 5 to 10mins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2021
saiga:

Bros. My humble suggestion is try to breakdown these words for the new ones who don't know. Or use simple words to describe for them. Bear market? Bull?..... Some of these guys follow what you say, buy when you say and sell when you say so and some of them have lost a lot due to it. Like the doge saga

You can always add, do your own research and you are not a financial advisor. Enter at own risk or sell at a loss if you can handle it. Things like that.

Na my own suggestion o. Abeg I no dey against you. Pardon me if you have been saying it o. I didn't read from beginning of this thread.

I get you but these things have been overflogged IF only people can take out time to read the thread and do their own research. If one doesn’t know what bull and bear market is or the absolute basics, should the person really be ‘investing’? People just want to be spoon-fed.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haywire07(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

Yes.... Sell your eth and buy xr.p then send to Bnance........

To send to Bnance.. Go to Bnance and go to spot, click on ur preferred coin which is xr.p then copy the address and tag no... Take it to lunnno and input then as required.....

It. Shud work within 5 to 10mins
Thanks man, I'll feed you back please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2021
@openheavens i missed the OGN train and I’m wondering if i should hop on it at 0.39. Kindly advise me, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Every hour awake on a bull run is worth a lot of money. Earth and bet on the move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mykelslim: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
I think USDT/NGN rate is dropping because of Chinese holiday.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
The moment b.tc start to move other koins starts to misbehave
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Elon musk and dogecoin tho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
ApostleBlack:

Check out $REEF, I think its time. Whatcha think.

$REEF is mooning already, 57% up already. I'm still holding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymeskey: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Help pleaee

I bought ON.T when the signal was dropped yesterday at 0.8 but to my surprise, as I checked now it hasn't been released and the coyn is 1. sumtin now

What should I do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emicitie1st: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
You Can Learn Digital and Affiliate marketing And Get Paid For Recommending High Value Digital Products From Top Experts

Affiliates Get Paid Every Friday.

Dm for more information

Or reach us directly: https:///wRl3VHA35G
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gsilk:

I get you but these things have been overflogged IF only people can take out time to read the thread and do their own research. If one doesn’t know what bull and bear market is or the absolute basics, should the person really be ‘investing’? People just want to be spoon-fed.
so after all, the saying that if you want to keep a secret from a blackman, put it in a book is obviously true..
Brethren, only recommend for those wanting to jump from point A to Z to read the whole thread before asking questions.. They don't want to die, but they want to go to heaven..

You want to make money,but you don't want to put in the work...na Ole you be..

Nonsense undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
margin trading is not for the faint hearted o cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

$5

Over 500%

ONT would make you rich!!!

Oga boss, will ONT still move abi I should start licking my wounds cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robust01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hi all
I am working on a website and I am to receive my payment tomorrow, please can I use LTC to receive on binance and then be able to sell it on binance p2p?
Cc: sailor01 and the rest please help me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Runsboi:

Sell now and lick your wounds when it get to $6

If you haven’t bought ONT.

Now is the time!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Runsboi:

If you Spot bought ONT at the top ($1.07) this morning .

Don’t panic sell except you want to remain poor!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Now is the time!!!
please check your dm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Now is the time!!!
please check your dm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
stillmee:

please check your dm

Na Beeteecee them take dey toast me oo cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

What about TRB , Tp still at $100+ ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saiga: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gsilk:

You hit the nail on the head. Do own research. Study!Study!!Study!!!

Once again for those who don't know how to use binance, type on google, Binance Academy. Click and learn how to use the various aspects and features. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Boss, what's the best way of calculating profits - in dollar or in satoooshi?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by THURAFTERNOON: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
thanks for the signal call openheavens. I already got some ONT minutes ago. TP to $5 . we will get there. let's be on a ride to the moon

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Luckyss(m), RaphaellaDD(f), SolarE and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.