Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3276807 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

Leave dem,dem no Sabi swim...but won swim crocs infested water...many dnt want to read,do research... infact hide 1000 betc with key inside a book....many no go see am. grin grin
na so e dae b,when dem start to lose money,dier body go calm downn cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TotoNaRubber: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
I'm thinking of buying and holding N600k worth of bitcoin for the next 6 months, let's say I buy when bitcoin is selling at $44k and the price of bitcoin fall to $42k, does it means I lose coins and I can't get back the lost even if bitcoin appreciates 6 months later to $53k?

Or I could only lose coins if bitcoin never appreciates above my buying price?

OpenHeaven2019:

I leave you with the below
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
TotoNaRubber:

I'm thinking of buying and holding N600k worth of bitcoin for the next 6 months, let's say I buy when bitcoin is selling at $44k and the price of bitcoin fall to $42k, does it means I lose coins and I can't get back the lost even if bitcoin appreciates 6 months later to $53k?

you do not lose coi.n,your coin will still be intact but the value will depreciate when it drops to 42k and appreciate if it appreciate to 53k

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
TotoNaRubber:

nah you don't lose coins, it's only the value that fluctuates.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fellows, do you know there's nothing more frustrating than when you see your coin rising and you know you have to TP but don't know at what point you should do so. If you do before the right time, you will be biting your fingers when others smile subsequently with much higher profit. If you place TP too high and the market dips before it reaches then you loose money.

Let those with the knowledge show us the way oo.

TRB, SXP, TWT, BTT, WIN.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Any Signal for tonight?

@Sailor1, HopenHeaven and all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
pragmatistm:
Fellows, do you know there's nothing more frustrating than when you see your coin rising and you know you have to TP but don't know at what point you should do so. If you do before the right time, you will be biting your fingers when others smile subsequently with much higher profit. If you place TP too high and the market dips before it reaches then you loose money.

Let those with the knowledge show us the way oo.

TRB, SXP, TWT, BTT, WIN.

If you hold, you can still take profit when the market goes bull*sh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Honestlywwww: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stewart883:
Lol if you're waiting for bitcoin to fall you're on a long tin. Its about 19m now and it is projected to reach 40 to 50m. So u better wise up. Personally I have made over 4m between Nov 2020 to present. What I'll advise you that u shod buy now!

Please can you send me 4k worth of ripple let me pay in cash, I have problem with card.

Please, there is future in this coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
PedigreeCity:
Any Signal for tonight?

@Sailor1, HopenHeaven and all

I entered ONT at $0.8 when I called it yesterday.

I have so much faith in it ONT that I doubled my bag at $1.05 today

Remember I said this same thing on TRB - look at it now! We are seeing $150 soon

ONT is still cheap!

Buy now at $1

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
TotoNaRubber:

Your coins remains the same figure but its value goes up and down with market.
If you buy at ,,$44k and it dips to $42k if you sell at that point you will lose money. But if you wait it may rise again to say $53k as you said or any value above $44k, then you sell and make profit.

Better to follow the TA by those knowledgeable and buy at dip price and watch it grow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sailor1:
I love the trend I am seeing with majors... Looks like they had a meeting...

bnb has moved, ada also... I see another already coming forward to take the baton... with time it may become more rapid and less distinct.

Do with this what you may.. You can decide to maximize the flow by positioning appropriately or you can decide to chase tops....

IMO, once this next move is done, I expect the market to move quicker both ways and I will tilt to a faster and ore protective trading pattern

LOL A Meeting We’ve Eagerly Been Awaiting Them To Have
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
colly22boy:
Please does this thread have any WhatsApp group. This thread is my A-Z of crypto trading . I can’t afford to loose u guys oo(in case them close this thread, where will person like me start from??) Abeg if you are in a good crypto whatsapp group let me know o.
Not the ones that will say the whatsapp group is free . But you will buy their manual 5k . Not that group am looking for . Since I am still a novice looking for a group that will assist person .

Once again God Bless una for Generously sharing ur Knowledge �

LMFAO Groups like that exist? Looool Nairaland closes threads? Even productive ones?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
FlyHeight:

LMFAO Groups like that exist? Looool Nairaland closes threads? Even productive ones?
yup you never see chumchin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Sailor1 please drop TA for ONT

Needed to get to my PC to look at this...

Ont, gas and neo move together. Obviously, the smaller coin usually pumps the hardest... They all paint same story... Huge pumps in 2017 and failed to recover eversince....

Cant really interpret TA on this... Not much structure....
In current market conditions, everything is seeking its ATH...

That said, I agree ont will reach 5 if betece hold long enough... Don't really think now is the time. I believe they consolidate a bit more before explosion (may be wrong though or cos of my bias). I'm heavily playing majors now.... Once I'm done I'd look for entries if theyre yet to pump... It's difficult to say exactly when these sh*tcoins move. It can happen anytime.. market is heated up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
What about XRP?

OpenHeaven2019:

Remember I said this same thing on TRB - look at it now! We are seeing $150 soon
ONT is still cheap!
Buy now at $1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

ONT is still cheap!

Buy now at $1
I like your vibe...
Taking it upon yourself to make us all rich by force grin
Thanks. grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
TRB on the move again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
StRichard:
Luno is done

I beg to differ... Two things would come off this:

1. CBN has been summoned and will be pressured by the Senate to regulate crypt0; the x changes already did their homework by requiring severe KYC before using their services before any sanctions came up. So they’d scale that hurdle easily. They’ve also lobbied and rallied around some prominent figures to advocate for regulation rather than a ban. A lot of people in the govt are heavily invested in crypt0; take it from me, I have inside knowledge (if u know me on a personal level, u know I know what I am saying); so it’s only a matter of time before they all bounce back. CBN would also reach an agreement on how much foreign currency will be accessible to crypt0, same way bedece operators have limits & perhaps special rates on the foreign x change.

2. I also stated at some point earlier that they are working on the option of a P2P service if the lobbying fails which from the looks of it, most likely won’t...

That being said; Lno makes a lot of revenue from Nigeria; however, they operate in Europe, the UK, SA, and some parts of Asia... This is just a dent for them; no be crypt0? Money will be made massively regardless and oh well I’m a customer for life

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Made my last addition on my xlm(up).been accumulating for sometime... Profits will be taken soon.

I'm aggressively accumulating link (up) now.... Hopefully, it's the next major on the queue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
This tread is a huge blessing to nairaland... They better not think of closing it. I just learnt from complete novice to start trading and making profit.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
StRichard:
Luno is done

They also provided a solution in the new currency on their app; the USDC, I noticed it a week ago, didn’t bother much with it until yesterday and it operates just like the USDT on by nance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sailor1:
Made my last addition on my xlm(up).been accumulating for sometime... Profits will be taken soon.

I'm aggressively accumulating link (up) now.... Hopefully, it's the next major on the queue
I have this link in my portfolio but the thing seems stagnant for now. Will keep holding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

WhatsApp, telegram b4 U know some lousy people go fill am with useless meme & scam adverts,thereby wasting yo time,storage,data,make u lose focus.

Lmfao WhatsApp beats Telegram if anything... But Let’s Still Observe Wahguan
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
luvlyoracle:
I like your vibe...
Taking it upon yourself to make us all rich by force grin
Thanks. grin

Lol na so na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
yup you never see chumchin

Make them no close this one abeg, everyone is learning one or two from here... Personally I find some sort of info that benefits me from here daily if anything... Make Seun & Him Moderators Behave... We should also keep those spammers off

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I leave you with the below
I understand sha, so you suggest I get and hodl for like one year minimum??
Time to buy back some ONT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is getting serious..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
exactly
sweetveek:
you do not lose coi.n,your coin will still be intact but the value will depreciate when it drops to 42k and appreciate if it appreciate to 53k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
This is getting serious..

Just moved my funds from Gt b to wema.

It said successful though and i got debited but the money never land for my wema.. Unlike b4
The money go refund back. It happening to me now. They say i must visit the bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
carsuperman:
The money go refund back. It happening to me now. They say i must visit the bank

Omo this people no go give me hbp.. E done drop... But it took long than usual
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wahala. We are in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Zico4real(m), pafra(m), nathz45, Azaland(f), bunbam, Ekehwinz, BriteWay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.