Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306337 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2021
santos123:
Is this shakita inu?
hahaha...that's not Shakita...for where...naa shacoin be dat on kucoin exchange...chai I remembered sometime in Feb...dz shacoin flip me some dollar profits. Just go pancakeswap or hotbit exchange you go see Shakira oo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Tolu181:
When una dey enter this shitcoins early
Make una dey notify us

No be when you don do 100x

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smileychoco: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Please, I do I solve this.
Someone should help

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
All thanks to the Silent whales that's been dropping tips for newbies (I don't want to mention names grin)

Lemme use this opportunity to summarise 5 key things I have learnt from everyone so far.

1. Never leave your money in the market (there will always be a better entry point I.e set your buy order).

2. Never leave your money idle and DYOR before investing (Twitter, YouTube and Google).

3. Dedicate a certain % of your portfolio to shit coins (mine is 38%), you never can tell which one will make you break even.

4. Do not be greedy and never regret taking profits.

5. You buying the dip, trust me another person is making profit.

Shalom.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oladele652(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2021
9japple:
I asked for 5 coins and only got one valid respondent...Fuku
So I shall do Fuku and two of my choice...doge and Floki

Kakashi Inu
taiocol:

grin grin
9japple:
I asked for 5 coins and only got one valid respondent...Fuku
So I shall do Fuku and two of my choice...doge and Floki

Kakashi Inu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Everybody looking for the next SHIB
Honestly it is just like digging for gold
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2021
dayo229:

At what price did you buy?

Didn't know. Have 425 which I bought for $75.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2021
9japple:

The Fuku chart is yet to undergo puberty...I have checked up to 5 sites and the chart isn't established or full-fledged...Hence this gynecologist can not analyse...
On to the next one Doge....
DOGE
Doge pumped yesterday after breaking out of a bearish channel it had been sleeping in and some smart money milked some e.g I entered at 0.24 the day before and left at 0.3 knowing it would retrace as it is doing now.
I have two charts:
1) FIB ARCS:
The green dotted lines are possible re-entry points for anyone like me who took profits yesterday, of course long term hodlers should have still held on; but of course smart money will never include shitcoins like doge, shiba and "name-it" inu among your long term portfolio. It is dumb money so you will just humbly eat it with them while it pumps/hypes (make e no be like say you too dey form). So smart money will set buy orders at those green points, do not worry the bus will come back to pick you.. ask the flash crash observers...If it goes lowest to pick you, then the next dotted line on top become take profit points, so the dipper it goes the merrier for smart money...
2) Bullish Pennant
My second chart shows that yesterday's pump has given birth to a bullish pennant tho yet to break out
point C, shows one of the signs of a pennant, reducing volume...if the break out occurs with large volume (above 50%) then smart money can enter (one of the features of a molue bus is population, if no population, you may just be in a black maria going to prison, so wait for the volume... the more the merrier
point A shows the flagpole of the pennant, which should be the length of the pump up, so measure same distance of the pole and add it to the entry point to give you your take profit, point B (THO smart money will take some profits as we hit key fib levels going up...
I have more to say about Doge, but the NFA president is hitting a spoon on his wine glass, it's like he has an announcement to make:
"DYOR" he keeps repeating that....abeg wetin e mean?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2021
dayo229:

At what price did you buy?

Can't really tell. Have 425 which I bought for roughly $75.

I am not sure if to add at the current price or not.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Baba all of us get this kind of story my guy.

If we reason am, we fit depress, rather we look at the money we have made and be grateful and hope to be wiser next time.

Like you commented earlier - “Nobody is truly happy in crypto”.

No regrets. Just to say I am not going to make the same mistake with Divine from the same Dev
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Itzlinda:
Did the price of divine gone up?
This one wey they wan gimme 125 for $40 usd.
Ibime

Price is now 35 cents, yes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2021
idolda:
Good evening house.

I just wanted to buy Kishu Inu (first time token buyer) but don't know how I am getting it all wrong after watching several videos. Here is what I did:

1. Got coinbase wallet
2. Bought Ethereum on coinbase and transferred it to coinbase wallet
3. Then try to swap it through Uniswap but now having challenges. It keeps on reshreshing and saying confirm transaction and can't see anywhere to confirm anything. After trying for multiple times for almost 30minutes I got the following message

Note: I had $120 worth of Ethereum and initially was using the whole money before i reduced it to $60 and still experiencing the same. Finally, the screenshot below appeared.

Does it mean that I have to pay over $300 gas fees for the $60 transaction? Just wanted to be sure I'm doing the right thing

Save yourself the stress and but on hotbit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Itzlinda:

Didn't know. Have 425 which I bought for $75.

You bought around 0.18....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

I'm now more sure of Divine. Reason I wasn't sure before was that Sales Tax was at 33% and was due to drop to 6% on Sunday so was expecting a dump.

That has happened and it dropped and now bottomed and picked back up. I sold my $12k holding and reinvested $4.5k at the bottom.

Current marketcap is $600k. I conservatively expect to hit $3m marketcap given the Dev has already hit $15m marketcap on Shakita Inu and there is a lot of cross marketing to Shak fans due. I expect a 5x for a two week to 3 month HODL

0x7841798F6F240bCFf9557044722Feb31F93dfA81

If you want to invest, don't put the amount that will give you HBP with 30% swings here and there as the coin is volatile, but I'm fairly confident of a 5x from here as I know the other whales and few have intentions of selling, and additional investment from Shakita Inu fans and marketing should blow this coin.

But make sure you are out of market by Jan 10 as those who had tokens locked on presale will receive some then and likely to sell.

DYOR

This has done 2x in 2 days. Price was 16 cents at time.of this call, now 35 cents

Still room for another 2x in coming days and 5x by start of December

Not Financial Advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
If you missed hodling d early days of btc, Ethereum, aavax, BnB and soI for the long-haul rewards.
I would state dz here once only.
Do not sleep on dz sleeping beast.
It is coming to take its well-deserved top 5 position of d world cryptocurrency in the nearest feature and it is bankrolled by JP Morgan.
It does 480k transactions per sec
Better than btc technology n improved.
Strengthen security better than Ethereum, cardona, etc.
Addresses and solved the interoperability issues lacking in solana.
The latest functionalities of the network complete dz token's hybrid blockchain platform. dz sleeping beast is already delivering interoperability, scalability, and security across industries including finance, healthcare, and insurance.
The hybrid blockchain supports interoperability using Pact, its open-source, Turing-incomplete smart contract language with Formal Verification. The simple smart contract language is powerful enough to code complex contracts and execute multi-party transactions. Enterprises and developers alike will find that applications once considered too difficult to build are now achievable with it. Removing the complexity and vulnerability of other smart contract languages, Pact advances secure and legible transactions.

It is a financial advice...
If it should dip to $3-4 dollar, stack up some more, I mean buy plenty, plenty Hodl keep tight bcuz it is going to be huge!...
And it is coming to challenge solana and rival Ethereum, bnb and others in the future.
Stuart popejoy's project is going shake the crypto world big time. Bcuz d project mad die.
Google the name of the token yourself.

Hint. On Google search: "what crypto project is Stuart popejoy working on that is backed by JP Morgan." Kucoin exchange supported.
***I'm done spoon-feeding ppl with crypto shits**** lipsrsealed

Wetin this one dey feel like? Name the coin or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2021
I suffered same thing, hotbit should just close down, poor user interface, poor customer service.. you will be telling them sth they will be arguing with you while installing that thing live before your eyes so it will be that you are the one that didnt see it before!
solution...
Look closely at the KISHU written above the percentage bars (25%, 50%...100) there is a faint box there, enter the amount of kishu you want to buy according to the number of zeros they want you to use... the message will just vanish before you count all the zeros... i think its 8 zeros, but try count... so fill that box, not the dollar price box
Thanks...
Imagine, they dont have market order! price may move beyond your set point and never come back
Smileychoco:
Please, I do I solve this.
Someone should help

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

Sadly I couldn’t get in on .16 or .17, holding above 7k let’s see where this ride takes us, hope it gives us joy like our darling team grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2021
My sh!tcoin portfolio :

1. Shak
2. Saitama
3. Sanshu
4. Kishu
5. Akita
6. Divine
7. Floki
8. Kakasha
9. Kishi
0. Shib

Looking at starting with $200 X 10 or $100 X 20 of them.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
App name?
AnthonyAk:

I'm up over $5k from an $80 Investment. Almost at 100x returns
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Edibles20:

No be you sir. I just went through your post profile for the last two months. Be like say you been no even know Wetin Shiba be.
You no mention Shiba once.
The Shiba call was made between late September and early October.

Guess I made the call
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Tolu181:
where una dey see 35cents

Wrong token

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Tolu181:
Omo if bear market catch this shitcoin eehh

Na back to bottomless pit grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Tolu181:

That's Divine Dao not Divine..... Don't go and buy the wrong coin..... Divine is a BSC token and yet to be listed on CMC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Trying to buy Divine.... Why do I keep getting this. I have more than enough Bnb and smart Chain bnb.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

Wrong token
ohhh

My bad

Shitcoin fever don catch me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Trying to buy Divine.... Why do I keep getting this. I have more than enough Bnb and smart Chain bnb.

Why not use poocoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
increase leverage
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Also, how do I swap my bnb to Eth on Trustwallet so that I can buy $paper on Uniswap

Or how can I send eth to trustwallet because my Trustwallet seems to have the same contract for every coin/token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Akita inu should do the needful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Patience is truly golden.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:

6.5% slippage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: psalm68(m), opella(f), cmoney22222, Internetsavvy(m), nna777, Ikanium(m), iLegendd(m), Antioxidant and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.