Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3309224 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2021
kings11ng:

Wetin this one dey feel like? Name the coin or forever remain silent
are we acting Nigerian films here? Which one is "or forever remain silent!"

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Cannicus:
My sh!tcoin portfolio :

1. Shak
2. Saitama
3. Sanshu
4. Kishu
5. Akita
6. Divine
7. Floki
8. Kakasha
9. Kishi
0. Shib

Looking at starting with $200 X 10 or $100 X 20 of them.

Which exchange can one find them please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Bought
Thanks bro
dayo229:

Why not use poocoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2021
9japple:
I asked for 5 coins and only got one valid respondent...Fuku
So I shall do Fuku and two of my choice...doge and Floki

Celr
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks boss. Just bought it on Poocoin with the contract you specified. Do well to keep us posted on this Divine.
Ibime:

6.5% slippage
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Saskay44: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Please has anyone bought crypto on binance fiat using debit card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2021
opylog:
So I literally missed this page on Nairaland. Pls am a new comer and i want to make money and learn. Help a brother. Atleast make man happy do Xmas. What are the go-to resources please? Whixh is the coin to buy? I humbly ask please, not by pride sirs/mas.

Start from the beginning of this psge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Alright guys, we broke ATHS. Now let’s break the 0.00008000 area. But there’s supposed to be some pull back to the 0.000055 area, but SHIB is a stray dog…

That’s it, SHIB retraced, bout to get maad again.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Sheila19:

Am willing to pay 5k for 7$ worth of BnB sent to my trust wallet.

Someone help me pls.
if you need bsc in your trust wallet then you can chat me up ....

But I will charge small cos there is charges for it....wats app ..0.9.134601839..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Last time I checked, 80% here vote to move anything related to shit coin to another thread undecided Shib is changing the wrld tongue
for where I wan take start shit coin mata cry

So kucoin, no wan list safemoon or any dos popular shit coin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Last time I checked, 80% here vote to move anything related to shit coin to another thread undecided Shib is changing the wrld tongue
for where I wan take start shit coin mata cry

So kucoin, no wan list safemoon or any dos popular shit coin
all this reflective coin hardly get listed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
There is something we tell a lot of newbies, they be like I wish I bought Shiba last year, I for don lambo now.

And we tell them if you bought $200 shiba last year you would have sold it for $300 - you think say holding Na beans.

Imagine seeing your $200 becomes $400, next thing it crashes to $150, the next time it it goes up, you go sharp sharp sell.

People look at a 1 year graph and they feel the token just went up on a Straight line - doesn’t happen!

My security man I told to buy shiba during the May lows, bought and sold at X2.

He was talking to me yesterday and was saying if I had known I would have held oo. Me I was just laughing.

@openheaven2019, @ibime and other gurus..please I am finding it difficult to transfer kishu from trust wallet to hotbit and swapping it to usdt.. it is just taking my etherium gas fee on failed transaction. What could be the issue. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2021
BY VILDANA HAJRIC
BLOOMBERG " It could also just be coincidence. Whatever the cause, Bitcoin tends to go berserk in November.

Take this month, when the world’s largest cryptocurrency fell for 10 consecutive days through Tuesday of this week, notching its longest streak of down days on record. Even with Wednesday’s 6% rebound, the retreat pushed its price down about 17% and put it on pace for its worst month since November of last year. That was when Bitcoin posted its second-worst run in its history — a streak of nine down days that saw it lose 38% of its value through the end of the month, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

November has also been substantially more volatile for Bitcoin.

“It just moves in ways that are not cyclical like other businesses and other markets,” Bobby Cho, a partner at CMS Holdings, said in a phone interview. “Toward the end of the year, other asset classes may start to quiet down just because it’s the holidays and things like that. But in crypto, because of the global nature and it never closing effectively, things are always happening.”

For years now, Bitcoin’s explosive November moves have made it a hot topic at Thanksgiving dinners around the country. This time in 2017.

“Price and emotions tend to work together so when prices are at all-time highs, everyone is euphoric and probably way over their skis with regard to how fast this industry is going to grow,” Jeff Dorman, chief investment officer at Los Angeles-based investment firm Arca, said by phone. “And when things are in contraction, prices are down, everyone is depressed and acting like the world is ending.”

And this year? Is no any different.
“There are peaks and troughs in all financial markets; the cryptocurrency market is not — and should not be — any different,” said the firm’s chief executive officer. “Each time there is a dip in the market or a bout of volatility in cryptocurrencies, the crypto haters declare that digital currencies are finished — only for them to subsequently experience a rally. The same people do not make such extreme and unfounded statements with most other financial markets.”

Mark me....
after the bubbles in Nov. Come the fall....lets see if history will repeat itself again.....2017, 2019 & now 2021.
Getting my usdt amor ready & waiting....more usdt for me I pray....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

0x7841798F6F240bCFf9557044722Feb31F93dfA81

Hello Ibime. When I pasted this on good, the screen shot below came up. Please do I log into my Binance through the site or my app to buy?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Kay005:

Hi boss, pls I am sorry for posting this here. The last time I deposited on bamboo was before cbn took them to court and restricted them from depositing and withdrawing, has the deposit restriction been lifted? Thanks
it never affected ur deposit and withdrawal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Smileychoco:
Please, I do I solve this.
Someone should help
any number after the first three digits should be changed to 000000. Eg 123456846383939 change it to 123000000000000

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2021
demmy66:
type Shakita contact address on Google.. you will see coingecko or coimmarket.. click on any of the two, look for the contract address copy it and go back to your pancake swap.. paste it in the field, it will bring the coin, click import or add.. you are there..

After you buy it on pancake swap.. go to your trust wallet.. beside collectibles. You will see those two arrows.. click it.. paste the contract address and click add custom token.. you are there
Hi, Please do you know what will happen if you buy it on pancakeswasp and don't do this?

Also, can we sell Shak now or it has to be listed first.
Thanks a lot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Guys, when you buy a shit coin follow their Telegram group too, with that you will get updates and have an idea of when to sell or if the pump will continue or not.

DYOR

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2021
DeSepiero:

Which exchange can one find them please?

Will start with hotbit, okex, kucoin then move to trustwallet and poocoin.

Gate.io is also an option.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2021
kings11ng:

Wetin this one dey feel like? Name the coin or forever remain silent
The coin actually looks very bullish
I've done my assignment grin do your own.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2021
CELR:

Tamel:

Celr

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Taidi:
$Yooshi be giving me joy

I'm seeing still seeing a countdown on gate.io .... have you bought already ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
9japple:
Today I am doing FIVE ON FRIDAY
This is how it goes...you list 5 coins/tokens you want Technical Analysis done on, and I do my best in tearing the charts so those looking for entries and exit points can do so....a person can only nominate one coin...
Thanks

PS: coins that I have analysed this week are exempted eg ftm, shiba, cns,
Just scroll up to see the 411 on them
safemoon
sanshu inu
kishu inu
thanks for your response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
For those having issues with pancakeswap and bsc's, follow @ hustlewithsimplejay on YouTube, do well to watch his videos, and you're good to go.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dailyparrot: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Fuyinge:
For those having issues with pancakeswap and bsc's, follow @ hustlewithsimplejay on YouTube, do well to watch his videos, and you're good to go.

I need an answer to this one question. How do I see an already purchased coin on pancakeswap.

I bought shak but can't find it anywhere to know the value

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Binance Will Delist DLT, GVT, SKY & POA on 2021-11-05...... If you hold any of those coins go withdraw or sell.....

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2021
CELR:
Celr is currently strolling down a channel of a bullish flag on the weekly chart(note reducing volume, it is also a continuation pattern: meaning that price action takes a break and then continues on its former trend using the same stride length) If it breaks that bullish flag, price is expected to move up the same length of the flag pole, thereby bringing us to +/-0.28 (which is a significant Fibonacci level. If almighty God uses and observes the fib levels e.g in our hand to arms length, in sea shells etc... who is ordinary CELR not to respect it?
So if a breakout occurs, smart money will begin to take profits as we approach that 0.28(1.618 Fib level) The fib extensions drawn show that the coin has huge potentials if you mix this chocolate news I am giving with correct fundamentals, btc movement and other tokenomics (I usually do not consider tokenomics when analysing a project for the first time so that I can use an unbiased viewpoint and just check what the chart tells me. After T.A, you can then consider tokenomics, by then you would already have an objective price projection to combine with the news, pumps, btc action and dumb-money movement).
Note that since the bull flag is forming on a weekly, it may be a long term projection...it may take weeks to breakout( combined with several stop runs)
Therefore I also looked at the daily and made those entry points for short term snipers like my oga above asking for coins to use to make December money.
The green dotted lines are possible entries while the red dotted lines are take profit, of course the dipper you go down, higher green lines automatically become take profits. Also watch out for dumps and pumps caused by btc and whales...

I have just been informed by the NFA president that we have to stop here and prepare for the remaining 2 world cup qualifiers against DYOR and ATP (which countries are these sef?
PS:I can teach a select few how to read ANY/ALL charts like the Holy Books like these and move with price action/Technical Analysis, they should come with their 100usd for settling the comedian who helps me make the analysis interesting and less boring...or we could keep losing that money to the market

9japple:
CELR:

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

0x7841798F6F240bCFf9557044722Feb31F93dfA81

Is this on Smartchain network or Eth? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2021
0xf14b9adf84812ba463799357f4dc716b4384010b

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2021
For tutor on shit coin , pancake swap etc ...join our classes.....

Free shit coin tip to buy and holfd...

SteamX ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Cannicus:

Will start with hotbit, okex, kucoin then move to trustwallet and poocoin.

Gate.io is also an option.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2021
dayo229:
Binance Will Delist DLT, GVT, SKY & POA on 2021-11-05...... If you hold any of those coins go withdraw or sell.....
They will leave good coins they should list and be listing nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt, SaintUlot, blackdodo, Abezol4jah(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.