Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300621 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mohzus:

I updated the app and been trying to login and when I click the recapcha verification it's showing network timeout , cant screenshot on the app would have showed u

Oga use vpn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheila19: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Am guessing this the right one

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
harry2sexy:

These guys wiped out all my tokens and the support told me i was the one that traded it by myself

How come. ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Okay... thank you. I typed a long epistle, but there's no need.
9japple:
I mean, smart money uses liquidity of dumb money. A good project is lying there ....you raise money for it via dumb money
how:
Coin ABC comes out with hype and noise and hoolahoo....whatever happens is shown on the charts... i dare you give me chart for ankara or ugu, i will tell you when to buy.... and sell
buy safe amount (that you can afford to lose) generate first profit, withdraw your capital... keep on recycling the remainder.....its profit on profit.... even when flash dumps happen, price action respects historical levels and you put your stop losses there...eg
you bought 100pieces of Bleep... take 60% of it and set sell limit...if it hits your sell limit first, 40% is left to continue live or die
now also set 40% sell limit at a dump price, if it dumps, 40% is closed and saved for you....
Recycle those profits into viable projects on the long term.... Rinse and repeat...
iF shiba tells you what i have done with its recycled profit ehn... i keep recycling it... in trading school this is what we call : trading with market money, not your money
Let this argument end please

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Don't mind them abeg, they didn't get the point.
BizBloke:

And how did you reach 6 paragraphs of assumptions from my statement of being here to make money and bothering about utility afterwards?

I think the questions you asked are questions you ask yourself. I don't need them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blaeizyt:
I am not sure that's how to go about it, why not Google

1. How to connect to pancakeswap on metamask using iOS

my metamask is connected to pancakeswap. I have been able to find $DIVINE on metamask after i linked my trust wallet to my metamask.

The problem now is that when i wan to swap mu BNB with $DIVINE, It says "Quote Not Available"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Last time I checked, 80% here vote to move anything related to shit coin to another thread undecided Shib is changing the wrld tongue
for where I wan take start shit coin mata cry

So kucoin, no wan list safemoon or any dos popular shit coin

I swear, dem no wan list safemoon ooo. I’m holding that coin till 2023 to 2030!

I’m already in profit but i won’t sell grin

Hashpanda too is pumping hard
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Admin9:

hello, i tried swapping on metamask after linking my trustwallet to metamask and i get this error even after trying all slippage.

I don't know much about metamask bro, sorry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by finest0007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sheila19:
Pls guys.. am confused on this divine oo

The price of the one boss ibime posted is 0.4 dollar presently

Is that the correct token??

Yes. $0.41 now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Safemoon
Feg

Anytime big exchange list!!

Most Nigerians would turn to millionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
xec TA LOADING.....
luvlyoracle:
what are ur thoughts on xec
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dailyparrot: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fuyinge:

pancakeswap or trustwallet?
you can add it manually by pasting the CA on the search button

Trustwallet

But I used pancakeswap.finance to purchase it.

What I mean is how I can see my fund in shak to know the value.

Please, can you explain what CA means and how to get it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubenzkid(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who go teach me Crypto na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
My boss miss Shib pump cry I remember he's still in da doge coin dip which he bought @53 maybe he DCA sha

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is XEC not seeing it's mates? na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
hgabai:

What is next entry point pls??

The new support is now at 0.000068.. and I don’t think it’s going to break for now even though the bears tried to, it recovered in a flash. I’d call it the buy zone. Buying the dip, I divided capital in two, bought more at this support, if it breaks, I’d buy immediately at the next support if I’m permitted due to the congestion of transaction on SHIB.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sheila19:
Am guessing this the right one
Last night when I saw this coin it was 0.2. Which means if I aped in I would have been X2 now.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sent bnb to trust wallet over 20mins now it's still showing pending
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WhyGeez: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Where that my guy...hope u are still holding your blok tight oh...2dollar before the end of next month...best coin kucoin listed this year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
jedisco:

Yeah.... Took 25% off at 0.79 and a significant chunk at 0.85..... might close the rest soon and bid the 4hrly or daily support

Reloaded on shib yesterday....
So far, it's respecting the 4hrly support....
2 things here...

Either its completed an ABC correction and should push up from here or this is just a lower highs and lower lows and in that case should dip mmore. Either way, I'm chilled on this

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
typicalgamer:

How come. ?

If i knew, I'll say sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dailyparrot:

Trustwallet

But I used pancakeswap.finance to purchase it.

What I mean is how I can see my fund in shak to know the value.

Please, can you explain what CA means and how to get it
CA is the contract address, you copy it from Coin gecko or CMC and paste it on the search icon on trust wallet, the particular wallet you're using in this case, it may not bring it out, so you have to add it manually by pasting the address and putting the name and symbol.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Guys pls. What's the max slippage tolerance that's moderate for selling on pancakeswap. I go as high as 10 and still wouldn't work.

Epp me pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
AXS likely to go up soon

Target $170 - $200

Current price - $141

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime:

I don't know much about metamask bro, sorry

okay. I gave added the token on trust wallet but i can't find it when i want to swap.

Any help with that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Botfuss: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sheila19:
Pls guys.. am confused on this divine oo

The price of the one boss ibime posted is 0.4 dollar presently

Is that the correct token??

Good afternoon. Please follow back so I can send you a mail. Thanks a lot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Luckyss:
Hello house. I didn't see Pancake swap on Google playstore
Hahahah, abeg I no wan laugh this afternoon grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fuyinge:

CA is the contract address, you copy it from Coin gecko or CMC and paste it on the search icon on trust wallet, the particular wallet you're using in this case, it may not bring it out, so you have to add it manually by pasting the address and putting the name and symbol.

Suggest 2 coins to buy in addition to shakita. I have spare $40 in trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Seriously waiting for the next dip to come around so i can restock my eth wallet angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Make una no go dash Yahoo boys way create fake tokens una hard earned money. All these newbies. Be extremely careful. Don't go and fomo and lose your money to sweet honey pots. Calm down and learn...

You see people are making money and e dey sweet you and you want to fomo. Make God no go punish you make you no go buy the wrong token.

Take a chill pill. Breath in first

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Make una no go dash Yahoo boys way create fake tokens una hard earned money. All these newbies. Be extremely careful. Don't go and fomo and lose your money to sweet honey pots. Calm down and learn...

You see people are making money and e dey sweet you and you want to fomo. Make God no go punish you make you no go buy the wrong token.

your moniker too funny

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

why should fake tokens and honeypot be allowed in any exchange first of all undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Nedstar, Cest2023, Tflex01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.