Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306344 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
toby345:
mehn since the day I decided to to be doing DCA crypto started making sense to me

I have I had DCA the $MANA I bought before May I for don dey price Nigeria like this
DCA is the truth bro..

But you gats make sure you have other sources of income oo, else sorry Na your case grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kingzrocky:

cheesy

He's just chasing cheap attention, tryna boost his battered ego.

I'm very sure he has no intention of splitting the 50k among doz dat hav begged him. Nah me wey E dey follow fight e sha wan forcefully dash 50k.

grin
forcefully dash. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
seankafor:
DCA is the truth bro..

But you gats make sure you have other sources of income oo, else sorry Na your case grin
TBH I learnt the hard way sha

But thank God for grace grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
seankafor:
is this realistic

Make e no do wetin go make gorvernment ban them oo
Lol grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingzrocky: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
santos123:
forcefully dash. grin
Yes, dats wat he z tryna do. Wanna force me collect 50k. I no want. He says I must collect. cheesy Funny creature thinks everyone wil lick their anus for cash.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Alexis11:
Who else is riding this $Yooshi??

It looks really promising...

I'm glad I bought some during yesterday's dip. I hope it's not a pump and dump coin because I wish to leave all my new coins till December at least.
I'm all in bro. Almost 6months in on that coin now. They also participated in binance mvb program that was how I got to know about them sef.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fremlin: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
good day gurus in the house
please, how is this staking interest calculated?
daily or annually?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
toby345:
mehn since the day I decided to to be doing DCA crypto started making sense to me

I have I had DCA the $MANA I bought before May I for don dey price Nigeria like this

Price Nigeria way debt full e head cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Happiness09:

Doge hasn't even started so now is the best time to buy, Week chart looks bullish just like Matic.

Shiba looks like it has bottomed at ..058, it might retest it, you can buy now. Going up is certain, going down is under probability.
Shiba is at .000072 now. If you had buy at ...058 would have made a 20% profit. Still observing the market and following the news, It seems more than likely it will still go up.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fremlin:
good day gurus in the house

please, how is this staking interest calculated?

daily or annually?
Annually

Not worth it if you don't have big amount in hundredth of thousands

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fremlin: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Singapore1:
Annually
Not worth it if you don't have big amount in hundredth of thousands

thanks alot sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UDK(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I just tried to do same recovery via address like you did, but it only works for watch address. You can only monitor the wallet but can't send out coins from it. Try to send out the bnb from it to confirm it is possible, that way we know it was successful.

You are right, I can view but I am unable to send out the BNB from the wallet. I resorted to using the Address option after the attempt to use the Seed phrase had failed.

First challenge for me was on how to extract the THETA wallet private key and secondly I was skeptical following that route as my THETA wallet hold appreciable units of THETA and Tfuel that I am staking and did not want to put the holding at risk.

Many tnx for ur time on this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
SoftHeart:

Thanks for your response.

So will I still be able to get the $3000 monthly limit for the visa gold card since I can't buy with the card.

I'm sorry to bother you, but I really need to know how to go about this. I'm planning to open the access current account on monday.

Did you finally opened the current account with Access Bank? If yes, what were the requirements? And how much did it cost you to get the visa gold card?

Though I have a savings account with Access.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks . Sorted
9japple:

write your value ending in long zeros in the box next to sanshu... not the usdt place, that is number of sanshu tokens you want to buy, not how much dollars you want to spend....thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
UDK:

You are right, I can view but I am unable to send out the BNB from the wallet. I resorted to using the Address option after the attempt to use the Seed phrase had failed.

First challenge for me was on how to extract the THETA wallet private key and secondly I was skeptical following that route as my THETA wallet hold appreciable units of THETA and Tfuel that I am staking and did not want to put the holding at risk.

Many tnx for ur time on this.
Since you have a lot in the thetawallet it is good to leave the bnb in the wallet since it is not lost until when you are through with the staking. Whenever you wish to proceed just let me know I will be able to guide you on how to extract your private key from the seed phrase to be able to use the bnb in it.
You did not reply on whether I should send the bep20 usdt address over the erc20 own to save gas fee or I should go ahead and send the erc20 usdt.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftHeart(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
NotBeenPaid:

Did you finally opened the current account with Access Bank? If yes, what were the requirements? And how much did it cost you to get the visa gold card?

Though I have a savings account with Access.

No, I did not. The staffs that attended to me seems to be clueless. They claimed not to know about the card, so I left.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
It's been 2 hours I placed a withdrawal of usdt via Tron network on Binance. It's still writing awaiting approval...
Please wetin dey sup
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
This 9japple is a guru. Have been making money from $Mana since morning wink

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
It's been 2 hours I placed a withdrawal of usdt via Tron network on Binance. It's still writing awaiting approval...
Please wetin dey sup
they had issues but it's been resolved
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Luckyss:
Is he related to guru marahji undecided

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Miracle112:

You this guy abi girl sef. Your analysis no d work for me at all .
I’d say you are good at picking some kind coins but see, no d predict crypto crash. E no go work. That’s how you predicted BTC to crash back to 18k from 50k. Some people here might have sold their crypto and wait for the crash which never happened and will never happen.
Holders b making it big since the discovery of crypto.

Correct, but the fact that he says things and they happened does not mean that he cannot make mistake. This is crypto, nobody knows the real deal, hence predictions. Even the gigs on youtube dey make mistake. And if mistake happen nor come mean say he nor go dey talk again. Also do not mean say him nor go right another time.
I have been following since 2017 or so. Only joined now. I followed his First prediction -for me na SDN and e hook me lose 300USD. But me still dey go. e better to get person wey hold small light than to dey waka in darkness.

P.S e no really mata who we think say en be , nothing wey we never see. If you're looking at a man and him dey tell you say en be girl, just call am girl and lets move on . The koko is what he identifies himself as and when you call am en answer. grin not what we think.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
seankafor:
they had issues but it's been resolved

Bro I've been suspended from withdrawing any coin.

Please is it general or just perculiar to me?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coolx: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Smartlife:

Glad you follow up this call. You are wise
I on bought 50 PBR at 9usd now it worth 63usd

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro I've been suspended from withdrawing any coin.

Please is it general or just perculiar to me?
this one shock me, was there any unusual activity in your account?

Like VPN? Multiple log in?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
xtremer:
undecidedsenior men, i need una help..

Been trying to connect pancakeaswap to trust wallet on IOS but it's been failing since yesterday m exhausted...

even uniswap same error
Abeg before you buy anything on Pankcakeswap, make sure say you first create a wallet for that thing for your trust wallet. If you do not create a wallet for it and swipe it, you ll lose everything and there may not be away to recover it. Dare I say that the scammers and scavengers that will clean it up may be from this place. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
seankafor:
this one shock me, was there any unusual activity in your account?

Like VPN? Multiple log in?
Not really but I connected to someone's hotspot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I slept by 5am this morning trying different tricks, I even opened a Thetawallet and sent some smartchain to it to see if I can recover it. I was able to recover the smartchain after so many trial and error, it took me 7 trials to get it right.

I just realised that the private key to your thetawallet is what you need and the seed phrase wont work unless you convert it to a Bsc/eth compatible private key. I was able to recover it via Safepal wallet.
Try the first idea I gave you if it doesn't work then we will try the one I used, but it is expected that you change the wallet once we use it.

I learnt a lot putting myself in your shoe yesterday.

Is it possible to recover a metamask wallet with just the public address? Lost the seed phrase, don't know the private key?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
xtremer:
undecidedsenior men, i need una help..

Been trying to connect pancakeaswap to trust wallet on IOS but it's been failing since yesterday m exhausted...

even uniswap same error
Why are you using trustwallet instead of metamask? (Ignore that question)

I had the same issue with metamask on IOS, but on MM there’s a browser in the options, you go to the browser and open pancake from there, it connects instantly. When swapping make sure you adjust slippage in the pancake settings, if slippage is too low it can lead to failed swaps. Too high and you’ll lose a chunk of your coins. Avoid coins that require high slippage. Also; make sure you’re using the correct contract address, there are fakes out there.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Luckyss:
We thank God sir, for the grace....
Mana licked my ass...I had to interrupt what i was doing to enter then made the analysis....we thank God remember to take profits o

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UDK(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Since you have a lot in the thetawallet it is good to leave the bnb in the wallet since it is not lost until when you are through with the staking. Whenever you wish to proceed just let me know I will be able to guide you on how to extract your private key from the seed phrase to be able to use the bnb in it.
You did not reply on whether I should send the bep20 usdt address over the erc20 own to save gas fee or I should go ahead and send the erc20 usdt.

BEP20 USDT Address pls. Many tnx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
toby345:

Price Nigeria how? Abi you wan pay all our debt and liability grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: cmoney22222, Internetsavvy(m), nna777, Ikanium(m), Antioxidant, iLegendd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.