Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3307881 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayboy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please gurus in the house, I'm having problems with binance verification. After several attempt on binance app, I switched to the site for verification. Now I'm stuck coz it says I should open binance app to scan qr code that's on the site. I don't see the possibility of scanning a qr code that's on the site through the app but nevertheless, I tried it but I couldn't scan any code. Please help. Is there any other way to go about it or I should forget binance? Thanks so much in anticipation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Daemo111:

Hello! People cashed out on Dodge at 0.73 just this year and it dipped way down back to 0.182... same year. If not for Elon that might have even bn impossible. If investing in Doge is what U call thinking smart of all the beautiful tokens available today, I say no more to U brother.
You end up making no sense.. doge did 94x in a year... 94x50k in a year is about 4.7m...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmm don't know they're liquidating i thought they're normal coin but learn my lesson sha.

You are learning well
Though i didn't fall for that
Always on the look out for "format"
Typical nigerian
You know

I don't hate the player
I hate the game

[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by preciouseze7: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please divine token holders, I can see the dollar worth for divine on poocoin app but on trust wallet, just the divine coin is showing, no worth.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
newbies angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adenugbaraphael(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
sats:

AXS of $140
undecided

You expecting it to return to $10 before investing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mayboy:
Please gurus in the house, I'm having problems with binance verification. After several attempt on binance app, I switched to the site for verification. Now I'm stuck coz it says I should open binance app to scan qr code that's on the site. I don't see the possibility of scanning a qr code that's on the site through the app but nevertheless, I tried it but I couldn't scan any code. Please help. Is there any other way to go about it or I should forget binance? Thanks so much in anticipation
Tap on that icon in the red box

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chigstar: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hi, I'm new to trading crypto assets, is there a way to spot trade a crypto currency pair like ETHUSDT on a 15min timeframe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
See dis coin way no move last month angry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by khairate(f): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hi good evening gurus, please I have a question. I'm trying to add card on binance, is requesting for billing address. How do I get the billing address to fill, please help me
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Adenugbaraphael:

You expecting it to return to $10 before investing?

How many units of Axs will N50,000 get him?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WudBMother: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
True!
OpenHeaven2019:

Tweets like below should make you afraid. FOMO is here, everyone is talking about buying crypto, there is only one thing that follows after FOMO, it’s capitulation. Whales love FOMO because it gives excess exit liquidity.

Don’t give your profits and capital back to the market this time again, please take profits.

As you are seeing the pump this month(November) please be taking the profits!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Squid Game.....wonders shall never end... from $2,800 to 0.005

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
khairate:
Hi good evening gurus, please I have a question. I'm trying to add card on binance, is requesting for billing address. How do I get the billing address to fill, please help me
Thanks
which country do you reside?
If you're in Nigeria you can't make deposit via cards so don't even bother adding cards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adenugbaraphael(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
sats:

How many units of Axs will N50,000 get him?

Ohh You depend on units not it's potentials

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UDK(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:

0x52731009863ab807aaB057eddF6075C6e8E4874c

Thanks.

I just realized that the minimum withdrawal from Binance is $50 hence was unable to send $40.

Any work around? I don't mind doing a Naira equivalent transfer to your account if OK with you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
UDK:

I just realized that the minimum withdrawal from Binance is $50 hence was unable to send $40.

Any work around? I don't mind doing a Naira equivalent transfer to your account if OK with you.

Cheers.

Stop saying wat u don't know sir... Who told u the minimum is 50?

Ask B4 concluding ń misleading others

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is dogezilla a hype and dump coin? I want to cut my losses before my money dips further.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

You be ITK... You will just open your mouth
waaa. You stop saying what you don't know...

Na you dey mislead others

Who is this stupid one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Timekeeper:

e
Wrongly qoted .. kindly edit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
DGB T.A
From the chart it is easy to see that price is almost 90% discounted from it's ATH. Aboki don price the leather from 100naira down to 12 naira... oya oga bring money, kwarri am zey go...
I don' t need it to retrace to zero before i buy... remember, anything of value must have a value attached to it, otherwise you will be buying trash... sorry, no dip to buy on this one.... only tp all the way up...if it dips, then you zip...
Account REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR -DD.............................................eqn (1)
SMART MONEY = TRADE - NFA +DYOR + DD - FOMO +/- FUD.......... eqn (3)

WAHALA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
Squid Game.....wonders shall never end... from $2,800 to 0.005
he shock you undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
That is quite incorrect sir...minimum to transfer bnb is 50usd
So if you want to transfer funds less than that, ask politely and ppl will guide you.
This is how you do it... sell that bnb to trx and transfer the trx to the person...when receiver gets it, he can change to usdt and buy back bnb
I hope this helps....

By the way trx withdrawal fee is so huge!!!! Imagine a whole tron = 0.09usd at times, will be charged to transfer 100usd and more! ....chaii, awoof right?
UDK:

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingzrocky: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
toby345:
yes na grin grin grin
grin nothing remain .. price Casablanca instead
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Finally some movements from KYL, thanks to OpenHeaven, although I sold half of my stash grin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
UDK:

Cheers.
I just saw it and network is congested on bep20. You can use the USDT to buy trx, it is the cheapest network for transfers; My trx ADDRESS:
THzJB7E4sv7a2Zgjbves7akRQWU1rjP8XL

Or
Wema bank
ELOSKY
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UDK(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Timekeeper:

I don't understand where this is coming from! I had asked for a BEP20 USDT address to transfer $40 to which was provided. I tried to withdraw the $40 to the address and it indicates the minimum USDT withdrawal was $50 and you just barge in that I should stop saying what I dont know!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adenugbaraphael(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Timekeeper:

It's true binance has been malfunctioning for awhile now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.