Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306162 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2021
BETA doin the necessary, U can still hop in b4 10th and next would be Lazio that would take us back to $23 to $26 on 1 run.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2021
nna777:

I did mine easily yesterday night. Ensure that your passport is clear and readable when snapping both the front and inside. As far as it's clear even if the one you snap holding up your passport n ID isn't clear, it would go through.
can I verify using my nin

and Can I withdraw coins without being verified
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
ImpregnaTor:
Buy ekuke inu and thank me later grin

U r joking right grin grin grin

Ekuke

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Blaeizyt:
There is a bsc pair

Guys, please make una dey read previous pages o, important info fit pass by. You don't have to read everything, just a few.

Yeah.. seen..

Pardon me sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abootoyyib(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Please , abeg based on this information on whale activity on Shiba, is it advisable to hold or sell now ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
seankafor:
I can't see it on the exchange tokens

Nna before you do any Pancakeswap go to your wallet and create a place for that token you wish to buy. Then you can swap. If you swap before doing this you will lose everything you swap to scavengers. And they may be from here. Be very very careful about this swap thing. Make sure you create a wallet for it before you swap.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
9japple:

The candle has closed and it's not a pinbar...that means that there was no price rejection, bulls are weak like an Arsenal defence against a Liverpool raid...The beers are drinking bears....what am I even typing....its reddish candles for now...so we wait

TA for ENJ, thanks in anticipation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smileychoco: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Please, how can I easily sell small small coins on binance that is not up to $10.
I

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Buy ekuke inu and thank me later grin

Eku.. what now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
ykgold29:

Buy on pancakeswap or uniswap

I didn't see it in pancakeswap, only uniswap and the gass fee is costly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2021
ADA moving. Hope it continues so i close my position.
Next is XTZ.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Goodmorning anybody dat want to register pi to mine for free should mention me before the launch date.. ending December. I will be grateful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Guys follow this coin $polkabridge, it is good to buy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
If you thinking of buying shiba tokens now...pls don't....heavy shiba whale activity on d radar at d moment..u remember d whale wey invested $8k in shiba April 2020 don turn $5.7bn approx today don start to dey cashout $2.7bn small small, n if u think say shib fit still pump? Naa lie! I dey feel for some inexperienced newbies wey think say naa now shiba go mek deem rich. Sorry Ur little apalapala go turn diet for whale belle. Damn! dz $8k investor over-sabi dz crypto business. [b]Within d space of 19months him don turn dangote [/b]junior
Within those period he would have been face with emotional torment,hodlers are the king abeg they are never scared.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Blok angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Smileychoco:
Please, how can I easily sell small small coins on binance that is not up to $10.
I

Convert all small tokens to B.n.B and sell via p2p

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Verified Binance,email with matching verified Kuda account for sale
Whatsapp 09033026089
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Chikacha:

Nna before you do any Pancakeswap go to your wallet and create a place for that token you wish to buy. Then you can swap. If you swap before doing this you will lose everything you swap to scavengers. And they may be from here. Be very very careful about this swap thing. Make sure you create a wallet for it before you swap.
how can I create wallet please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Can someone confirm this gist? Cause ogun wan kill person, i can't hustle for one nonsense police to transfer my hard earned capital and profit. When i didn't even dupe anybody.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Skyvexkent:
Verified Binance,email with matching verified Kuda account for sale
Whatsapp 09033026089
Wetin dey happen for this Nigéria na? Binance account again una still dey sell.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Smileychoco:
I
You can't sell coin that is not up to $10,pls get a mentor and don't just dive in to crypto or better still watch youtube videos.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Tolu181:
Blok angry
cheesy moving very fast to the opposite direction.
It feels like a bomb is counting down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Daemo111:
HODL season! U trade, U miss out on better entry.
money no kukuma dey trading
Holding na the koko

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
seankafor:
how can I create wallet please
Copy the CA or Token ID you were given, paste it on your wallet, when it says is not there it will give you an option to add new token. Add it by pasting that CA you were given.. where it says token link or ID and then save. Now you may swap, do not swap before you do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Chikacha:
cheesy moving very fast to the opposite direction.
It feels like a bomb is counting down.
nna eh with the speed of mercury

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by femocious0: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Pls anyone with the wallet that sell new launch coins abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
EXLOVER:
Can someone confirm this gist? Cause ogun wan kill person, i can't hustle for one nonsense police to transfer my hard earned capital and profit. When i didn't even dupe anybody.
whether this is true or not self most of my funds no dey binance. They're in trust wallet. Binance fit just cough one maintenance ish one day and money go japa or hang
Shit like dat won't happen when own and control you own funds directly on the blockchain with trust wallet

Except you go loose guard your private keys

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
everything you have here is not up to $5,I don't think anybody will buy it.

Smileychoco:
I
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Smileychoco:
I
select convert small asset to bnb, then select all and convert to bnb..you can then sell via p2p or whatnot

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Chikacha:
Copy the CA or Token ID you were given, paste it on your wallet, when it says is not there it will give you an option to add new token. Add it by pasting that CA you were given.. where it says token link or ID and then save. Now you may swap, do not swap before you do this.
is all these stress worth it on this shitcoin sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Good morning
Long the following
ONT
TRX
RSR

Courtesy: m.y.c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g on telegram
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
EXLOVER:

In Nigerian, police believe nobody is innocent” and it’s really bad! What a fail government and agencies!
If killing isn’t a sin and crime eh” before God and man”nothing would stop me not to kill any police officer that would take my phone. Search everything”after seeing nothing. Then he or she would transfer my money from my Binance wallet to his wallet or account!! sad angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iLegendd(m), olu122, Evaloyal2J(f), ejosh4(m), Tflex01, Kobicove(m), nna777, Robnectar(m), prof007lakeside and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.