Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3323747 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingzrocky: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
$100 Safe way gift card selling for #35,000.

Use it to buy more btc on paxful or binance.

Pin is intact
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
For those who entered regardless of the pinbar not forming...2.86 has become 2.98....with large volume that could be tangible profit and they exit....that will be an example of scalping. Well i did not enter
9japple:
13. SAND
I dey vex..............................................................................................................
Astronomical pump on sand, It meets 4.236Fib level at halfway! Meaning that if I draw it in full, It would get to 8 or 9 Fib level....do you know how much struggle some coins go thru just to make 1 fib cycle? And you do 8!!!! Anybody who ever shorted this in futures...chaii... I laugh in Chiwawa

binance will not only liquidate... they will solidify him by coming to his house and drag him to jail.
FOMO gang!!! Where do you want to take tp after 8Fib level? So it's to wait for the green lines... see how they line up?
The best time to have bought sand was 27th October!!! imagine, is that even up to a week yet?
So frustrating..thank God I analysed this coin last.... imagine breaking hearts with this stuff as your first analysis?
THe retracements are a bit consistent at 2.3 fib or 3.8. meaning the dips are not long.....
I am trying too hard to justify entering Sand now.....

I dare say that I will... My doctor of course has prescribed 2 tablets of DCA...

REKT = TRADE + NFA -DYOR + FUD + FOMO+ SHITCOIN SHILL

PS: There is a pinbar forming on 4H, IF the candle CLOSES (in 25 minutes , i.e 9am in Nigeria) as a bullish pinbar, that will be a little indication for me to enter, with the smallest amount Binance will allow...lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
sats:

Impressive
I did not even see that

The market makers do not want you to see it...do you know the amount of profit anyone who spots and enters it will make? so they disguise market a bit so that the patterns will not form clearly....
So we devised a new rule: watch out for the pattern, if it forms clearly, then market is trying to trap you...but if it is rough or not perfectly drawn.....that is proof that the pattern is playing out
It works many times. They know that ppl have read textbook on chart patterns and are watching out for it, so they try and vary one aspect so you can say, chai it is not it...

eg this morning on sand, they know that wise traders were waiting for h4 to close as a pinbar before entering, so towards a few minutes before close, they moved the pinbar candle small to go down so that the candle body is now larger than 30% which is the textbook pattern, now ppl like me didnt enter because of that...then the pattern played out and prices went up....so do not always look for perfect play out ...all that was needed for that scenario was to spot that rejection of prices which the h4 showed and forget the pinbar.....
but of course if it was still selling now and you entered I would have been yarning dust like..."always wait for confirmation"... sometimes it's not going to go like the textbook

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japple:
For those who entered regardless of the pinbar not forming...2.86 has become 2.98....with large volume that could be tangible profit and they exit....that will be an example of scalping. Well i did not enter

I entered with little amount..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
now look at the pump on sand!!!! now above 3.0!!! I still am not going to enter...just happy when the analysis plays out...cos it will be useful for future trades...
Take profit oh....
Openheavens, over to you

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dartilo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
What's happening to shibb? Did I enter the train the wrong time?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japple:
now look at the pump on sand!!!! now above 3.0!!! I still am not going to enter...just happy when the analysis plays out...cos it will be useful for future trades...
Take profit oh....
Openheavens, over to you

Pls what do you think about solana..

Tp or still ride

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuhrerfran6(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Daemo111:

As for me, my PF is divided into 2. (1) Hodl, (2) I won't call it trade as I use d fund to buy newly listed token at 19-24days old after launch and TP when it get pass exactly 3days pass it's launch date. With this I have always bn in profit. I did same for C98,(massive) I'm on BETA (smiling) and would do same for Lazio.

Explain this please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Someone above said that he sold his sol
And I wonder, hope he didn't sell his soul to the devil! lol
Anyways, sleepy eyes so when I wake up, I would look at your girlfriend Soul-Hannah
Timekeeper:

Pls what do you think about solana..

Tp or still ride

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Excelwealth(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hello, good day!
I buy USD @555/$
Please interested sellers should call or chat 08103025172. Location is Awoyaya, Lagos
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Smileychoco:
Please, how can I easily sell small small coins on binance that is not up to $10.
I

Click on "convert small assets to bnb"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Polka’s now pointing in the direction of $55, if it remains above $55 then we climb, if not, it consolidates.

SHIB, consolidating while giving room for accumulation,

Meanwhile… VeChain, Tera, and SOL, FIIIIRE!!!…

BTC, the bears have set in to take a little… the $63K support may be broken, but have no fear the bears won’t be able to dominate the market, the bulls will set them running out again. And the slight dip will end up a correction to bounce higher thereafter.

SHIBs we may be bouncing from this support $0.000064 as stated earlier. And SHIB is immune to BTC.

Meanwhile… VeChain, Tera, and SOL, FIIIIRE!!!…

Edited

As touching SHIB, I learnt our chairman who’s wallet Carries the $57..b is now awake.
If only that guy could burn $5b SHIBS. You know wha that means for everybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
EXLOVER:
Wetin them cor do am?
I nor ask undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Timekeeper:

You are not informed.. So u think trust wallet is very safe too àbí...

Be jonzing ursef.. Ehnnnn

Oga informed they jonze there
Except you loose guard you private keys trust wallet will always be safer than any CEX
If any CEX sneeze and your funds hang you'll not do sh1t

You obviously don't know jack
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
you can flash buy...
you have 7usd of coin A
You quickly buy 10usd worth...now 17usd
then you sell all 17usd..
at times it's good to leave those small fractions cos out of sight may be out of mind, but if its still there in your wallet, it might remind you to buy again later at a sweeter price
shitcoins do not apply to the last sentence...lol
Smileychoco:
Please, how can I easily sell small small coins on binance that is not up to $10.
I

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
DieRich5:
I nor ask undecided
This nonsense wey our force men wan begin dey do nor go favour them this time o. E rugged for them. Them nor go sought out their small salary with government, they wan begin dey extort the youths
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

I still believe in balance 100% than this trust wallet of a thing... Balance na big exchanger
Forget big exchange. Shey all those maintenance sh1t on binance na ordinary. Manipulation can happen so as to liquidate positions. Anything can happen on CEX. One of the edge of CEX over DEX wallet and exchange is leverage trading. Not completely ruling CEX out as bad, but my stance is DEX wallet is safer than CEX wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japple:
you can flash buy...
you have 7usd of coin A
You quickly buy 10usd worth...now 17usd
then you sell all 17usd..
at times it's good to leave those small fractions cos out of sight may be out of mind, but if its still there in your wallet, it might remind you to buy again later at a sweeter price
shitcoins do not apply to the last sentence...lol
Convert to bnb and then sell the bnb

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Still riding the sand wave..

I have locked in some profit though tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
baba cut me soap na...
Rexraph18:
Still riding the sand wave..

I have locked in some profit though tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
I have thrown some few buck into $LRC... at 1.37... let me observe it for the next 2 days with my take profit at 2.8...
So this coin just deceived me with fake volume... any way, i will hold it...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by megawealth01: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dartilo:
Maybe YES

NFA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aventis:
Chai who send me go sell my Sol cry
I sold at 229. I started regretting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by megawealth01: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Buy on Pancakeswap.

Gas fee on pancakeswap is $0

You won’t pay the $100 gas fee I paid on UNISWAP.
Help with the CA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japple:
ZEC T.A

Hmmn... Price just completed W pattern on weekly chart while riding one ascending channel since...It wants to take a breather and pour some engine oil before continuing.... Don't enter now otherwise your engine will knock. But if you are a long term hodler, no problem as long as you are prepared for the coming dip.
On the daily, we see further bearish indications:
The 5th Wave of our dear friend Elliott appears to have been completed, next is supposed to be a retracement...for the Elliott Wave retracement to occur, we must convince ourselves that Elliott Wave just happened in the first place... look at the rules again:
Wave 2 shorter than wave 1, wave 3 was the longest, wave 4 did not drop back to wave one region, a little consolidation before wave 5 started... all are there but hidden in plain sight, cos the ordinary chart looker does not know what to look for,,, but we have seen all of that play out...so we can believe in the a-b-c retracement (already playing out) which may co-inside with our dotted green line....
That is where i will place my buy order to enter (149)... take profit at the red lines up....
When dips come, we buy the lower green lines and sell the upper green lines or wait till red lines or hodl till Manchester United start wearing yellow and green again, like Norwich...but imagine the suffer....struggling team now choosing to dress like a struggling team?
Don't mind crystal palace, started dressing like Barca and took their goodluck away, now Barca losing while Crystal Palace keep winning

*Hustle oh, make NFA no use you do DYOR...
STILL REMEMBER OUR equations 1 to 4....

You made me go back to using elliot wave
It's a good tool for TA

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dartilo:

You bought SHIB after 5X?
na bush be that o

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notateflonguy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Buy on Pancakeswap.

Gas fee on pancakeswap is $0

You won’t pay the $100 gas fee I paid on UNISWAP.

How do you go about this issue "price impact too high"??.. I'm trying to buy some paper with bnb on pancakeswap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kingsley989(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Can I buy SPIRIT at this price or should I wait for it to drop? Any hopes of it dropping.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thanks for the positive feedback sir, it's God's grace
'
sats:

You made me go back to using elliot wave
It's a good tool for TA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japple:

The market makers do not want you to see it...do you know the amount of profit anyone who spots and enters it will make? so they disguise market a bit so that the patterns will not form clearly....
So we devised a new rule: watch out for the pattern, if it forms clearly, then market is trying to trap you...but if it is rough or not perfectly drawn.....that is proof that the pattern is playing out
It works many times. They know that ppl have read textbook on chart patterns and are watching out for it, so they try and vary one aspect so you can say, chai it is not it...

eg this morning on sand, they know that wise traders were waiting for h4 to close as a pinbar before entering, so towards a few minutes before close, they moved the pinbar candle small to go down so that the candle body is now larger than 30% which is the textbook pattern, now ppl like me didnt enter because of that...then the pattern played out and prices went up....so do not always look for perfect play out ...all that was needed for that scenario was to spot that rejection of prices which the h4 showed and forget the pinbar.....
but of course if it was still selling now and you entered I would have been yarning dust like..."always wait for confirmation"... sometimes it's not going to go like the textbook

Hi, please just a newbie question..
1. Why did the market makers conceal the cup and handle pattern?
2. What do they stand to gain if we don't see it?
3. I bought at 16.9 should I still hold?

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.