Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3403440 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (3696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oyindamolah:
No, we don't want every tom dick and Harry joining we are security conscious
and yet every Tom can mail u

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abi FG don pass any law?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Where my $floof gang?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rubby1:

My brother, leave them jare” I no want argue much with him and others! Government ban something, you’re doing it, you’re indirectly telling your government they can’t stop you be that nah, They block ur account. You go to bank, you request for ur funds, they give you back, You go to another bank. Open account put the money. Do same thing again..abi he won’t do crypto transaction again and there’s no job? NB: who’s controlling that other bank the owner of the money is going to deposit? CBN, this thing sound normal to hear? I just summarize it a little bit!!

All the same, I hope he would recover his $$$!!

DieRich, any updates?
I watch one coin pump from 190$-600$ today! I couldn’t buy I’m angry till now!!
some people nor kn what's up if CBN blacklist ur bvn (forgetting dat all ur bank link to it)

Which coin be dat way pump shocked my coin Dy dip like dis o cheesy

My homies just Dy update me cus Dem kn say I'm into crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Just at the start of a bull run... Wahala , it looks like FG don infiltrate Binance P2P. Guys what's the way out of this? 90% of my money is digital. Have you guys been able to use P2P of recent? I need small rubbers to buy one or two. me dey fear o walahi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
2ubaba:
Just at the start of a bull run... Wahala , it looks like FG don infiltrate Binance P2P. Guys what's the way out of this? 90% of my money is digital. Have you guys been able to use P2P of recent? I need small rubbers to buy one or two. me dey fear o walahi

For one reason or the other, I am deleting my binance app

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Our politicians will loot billions of billions. one even bought a bullion van. But na crypto hustlers them dey flex muscle for

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
DieRich5:
some people nor kn what's up if CBN blacklist ur bvn (forgetting dat all ur bank link to it)

This peanuts!
I swear, I watch this coin pump from 190$ to 600$!!
I couldn’t buy cos i don’t have android phone and is is only uniswap one can buy it!!

I wan mad!! E vex me well. But no p shaa!!

The coin follow the list of larges move in crypto on coingecko

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
DieRich5:

This peanuts!
I swear, I watch this coin pump from 190$ to 600$!! The coin even touch 700$+
I couldn’t buy cos i don’t have android phone and is is only uniswap one can buy it!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ennyboy12(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello, are you a crypto trader or you are new to crypto and you want to earn on your crypto daily without stress even if you know nothing about cryptocurrency before.
here to guide you on how to use a BOT to trade without stress while you sit at the comfort of your home and make incomes on your crypto daily. This is all about crypto trading on *Binance* using Bots and you earn 0.5 to 5% daily depending on the market. Your money is safe in your *Binance* account while the Robot trades per minutes, seconds & hour and you profit daily without any Loss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rubby1:

This peanuts!
I swear, I watch this coin pump from 190$ to 600$!!

dis wan nor be shitcoin.........ehh doh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Macgyver1:
Where my $floof gang?
you got the Airdrop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry

Truly holders make more money!!
This coin was dipping so hard. I just have to sell at the price i bought back. Now see what’s happening cry

Is like I’d start holding this big money coins now.
Every holding is 2-3 months to me from today on!!

Today is just a sad day for me cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ennyboy12:
Hello, are you a crypto trader or you are new to crypto and you want to earn on your crypto daily without stress even if you know nothing about cryptocurrency before.
here to guide you on how to use a BOT to trade without stress while you sit at the comfort of your home and make incomes on your crypto daily. This is all about crypto trading on *Binance* using Bots and you earn 0.5 to 5% daily depending on the market. Your money is safe in your *Binance* account while the Robot trades per minutes, seconds & hour and you profit daily without any Loss.
Please just bleep off. Men dey vex here for the CBN shit and you're here talking about BOT shit

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please just bleep off. Men dey vex here for the CBN shit and you're here talking about BOT shit
oga focus CBN did not say anything stop carrying fake news...

People and rumors....I bet you ...you don't even have upto 1bnb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have just #3k cash on me, to say I have ghosted fiat is an understatement. lol This ban is coming just as I'm about to make transfers from my wallet.. CZ abeg help us oo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
2ubaba:
I have just #3k cash on me, to say I have ghosted fiat is an understatement. lol This ban is coming just as I'm about to make transfers from my wallet.. CZ abeg help us oo
which ban ..you guys are just nawoo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rubby1:
cry cry cry cry cry

Truly holders make more money!!
This coin was dipping so hard. I just have to sell at the price i bought back. Now see what’s happening cry

Is like I’d start holding this big money coins now.
Every holding is 2-3 months to me from today on!!

Today is just a sad day for me cry

Hodl is Godl (Gold)

I got an airdrop of a coin 15000 raca and it was 26 dollars in total.. ... Last month..

This month, it entered 82 dollars... Now down to 78 but I'm sure it will still keep appreciating.

Imagine if I had remove the 26 dollars then... I wud be losing over 60 extra dollars

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
oga focus CBN did not say anything stop carrying fake news...

People and rumors....I bet you ...you don't even have upto 1bnb

I don't think it's ur concern....... He has right to talk even if na one 1 Shiba dey him account

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Timekeeper:

Don't be unfortunate in Ur entire life.

He has said notin wrong. For the records, u attacked him for no reason
who is this one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
I get 40,000 units of that coin o,I sell am cheap angry
The thing still dey pain me now

Timekeeper:

Hodl is Godl (Gold)

I got an airdrop of a coin 15000 raca and it was 26 dollars in total.. ... Last month..

This month, it entered 82 dollars... Now down to 78 but I'm sure it will still keep appreciating.

Imagine if I had remove the 26 dollars then... I wud be losing over 60 extra dollars

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
kiss

Please the CBN agents here, I know u guys dey plenty...could u please tell us why the CBN is attacking the P2P guys....I still can't understand how they are threatening ur "precious" forex....

P.S u can create a burner moniker to reply, if u don't want to expose urselfz

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
which ban ..you guys are just nawoo
I mean freezing crypto traders accounts. I just confirmed on twitter

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ezemarcel:
who is this one

Na me be Your reincarnated papa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tell them CZ, They dont know.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Timekeeper:

Hodl is Godl (Gold)

Don’t sell ooo!’
In fact now isn’t the right time to sell!! Hold broda!!
You would make more profits..

E pain me as i miss 300$+ profits but we move!! My own go come. We learn every day!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
2ubaba:
I mean freezing crypto traders accounts. I just confirmed on twitter
bro just know this today...no one has right to block your account except money from a flagged account entered your account...

There is more to what you know regarding to those accounts blocked..

If your account doesn't usually carry millions and suddenly millions enter ,there is reason for your bank to invite you for questioning....after which it will be unblocked..

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (3696) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: patricknz(m), xavuv, twosquare(m), seanwilliam(m), RaphaellaDD(f), molybdenum0012, FinanceHub and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.