Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3339677 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
DGB was analysed here on NOVEMBER 1 2021, so I would not take it again for fear of tautology and pedantry, so

16. ALGO Technical Analysis
Familiar bullish pennant again on D1! This pattern is so prevalent in these crypto charts like a covid-19 variant. I have taught severally how to trade them, so I shall skip. Use red dotted line for profit, green dotted lines for entry... Also remember that when trading the pennant , the daily candle (1am Lagos) close above outside the pennant is an indication to go long...you may want to wait for a confirmation on a lower time frame, e.g pinbar formed on m30 or h1...

A more bullishly devastating cup and handle formation can be found on the W1 & M1 charts...so we are extremely bullish, let's go Algorand!!!

carriers.consulting at geemail dot come.
Of course I have started posting some of my analysis on Trading view...yet I claim to be too busy? It can only be God then

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hotice085:

Mr be careful, don't be arrogating unconstitutional powers to any institution or President
If what you are saying is true crypto would have been outrightly banned and FIRS through the Presidency would overruled Rivers and Lagos state over VAT
The dude you quoted is on point
Anyway, whatever rocks your boat. I'm stating the provision of a written and organic law in Nigeria.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
Coinmarketcap

What section in Coinmarketcap can we find the airdr0ps? I have searched everywhere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
So many rumours are being peddled around concerning the cbn crackdown on crypto.
As always remember that while trading,crypto shouldn't be used as the description for the transaction. Resist all fear mongers claiming their friend got blocked out of their bank account and can't access his or her money.They are just spreading unnecessary fud and fear mongering ..
During the last crackdown my bank called me and Informed of the account closure due to bundle crypto transactions.I was made to open a new bank account at the same branch and still had access to my money.
If the details of a story are too sketchy and vague.It is probably not true.
The crackdown is on banks facilitating crypto transactions not the outright ban of it.

Basically crypto is *Shadow Banned* in the country.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

What section in Coinmarketcap can we find the airdr0ps? I have searched everywhere
just type coinmarketcap airdrop on google

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Doji on weekly chart
Upside on FTM is limited
Bulls are exhausted

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sagio09: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
buy 300k usdt and keep

Use the rest to buy a coin
Will analyze that. Tnx alot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chikacha:
Yes people keep money in personal accounts, guys in main market do that. Some people even Keep it under their bed . While growing up most cash were kept at home in a room (whahala for who get Asthma ) and it smelled like hell. In fact, you will be amazed at how much people keep in banks or at home. Not a lot of people know stuffs or have time to learn something new for a change.
400m in a personal account and he claims to be a crypto bro shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sagio09: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Chikacha:
Do not take advise from any DM. Do everything in the open like you have it here. The market is really High. i think that the best move would be to buy FTM and hold to this time next year to be honest. Another one would be SDN but I'm still yet to understand it.
Thanks alot, I’ll analyze and get back to u.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2021
toby345:
400m in a personal account and he claims to be a crypto bro shocked shocked
cheesy Your head dey there!
I now see where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmaticOG(m): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Samsung004:

Ledger would have been the best but as 9ja dey strict to crypto nko

Please can anyone vet catgirl token??
I make use of both the ledger nano x and nano s.

Just buy from the website and pay with bitcoin using the bitpay option. It would be shipped from France using dhl

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2021
9japple:
Sorry guys had a busy day...
16. DGB
17. ALGO
18. ICP
19. DF
20. SLP
all coming up soon, sorry for the delay....

FUN too abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by drverified(m): 1:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Rest grin angry
kingsluck2:
Why do banks always charge us when they trading with our money already and a lot gain from our savings

Why are we giving banks our money to invest and they still charge us monthly

Are we having the same thoughts

Worry no more, invest in Cryptopay now and get 50% of your investment monthly!!!

For those who are good at referring, the good thing about referring is that, you get instant 10% as your referer bonus!!!

The referer bonus doesn't stop there guys!!! You'll surely get 5% and 3% respectively for second and third-grade referer...

What are you waiting for?? Start a good plan now as the future is now!!!

visit https://cryptopay.com.ng/ to invest and start earning 50% per week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Eos will do 70-150% pump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2021
drverified:
You're mad! No apologies for using that word on you. Scammer oshi. December reach una won cashout asap. Bastards.
I felt too weak to reply, all the heartache and brainstorm of 2021. The pyramid wey go capsize nor go get part two.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:47am On Nov 10, 2021
kingsluck2:
Why do banks always charge us when they trading with our money already and a lot gain from our savings

Why are we giving banks our money to invest and they still charge us monthly

Are we having the same thoughts

Worry no more, invest in Cryptopay now and get 50% of your investment monthly!!!

For those who are good at referring, the good thing about referring is that, you get instant 10% as your referer bonus!!!

The referer bonus doesn't stop there guys!!! You'll surely get 5% and 3% respectively for second and third-grade referer...

What are you waiting for?? Start a good plan now as the future is now!!!

visit https://cryptopay.com.ng/ to invest and start earning 50% per week
That is how you will now think that you can get away with it like they did in 2016 but it will shock you!! Your victims, they will find you, they will catch you. In your future, you were caught and brutalized. You're buried with nothing!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by drverified(m): 1:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Just thread carefully Chief
haybhi1:
Guys, I have a question please, can one still do arbitrage at this point, I mean can one still use his bank account funds to buy dollar into sites like Paybis, Neteller? Small funds of around $100, of course.

Because, in regards of the current fight against online funds by the FG, won't one's account be banned or blocked by using its fund on these sites?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NisforNicky: 1:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Timekeeper:

Hodl is Godl (Gold)

I got an airdrop of a coin 15000 raca and it was 26 dollars in total.. ... Last month..

This month, it entered 82 dollars... Now down to 78 but I'm sure it will still keep appreciating.

Imagine if I had remove the 26 dollars then... I wud be losing over 60 extra dollars

Hello
Pls how do you get legit airdrops?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:03am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Macsjebs post=107478712][/quote] Nna I dont understand , the second coming has been there since the ending of the first coming so what is your point exactly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Rubby1:

Be blessed . Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Bleed market bleed cheesy
I need FTM @2.5 jor

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:17am On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:
Bleed market bleed cheesy
I need FTM @2.5 jor
me too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Chikacha:
me too
cheesy cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:23am On Nov 10, 2021
NisforNicky:

Hello
Pls how do you get legit airdrops?

Coinmarketcap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haybhi1(m): 4:00am On Nov 10, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Pls I suggest we create a telegram group and drop the link here so we could help each other out there.
Their next stop would be this our precious thread.
Even if we don't post there but for backup Incase something happens to this thread..

Is the group created yet or I create it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:05am On Nov 10, 2021
haybhi1:

We don't need any telegram shitty group please

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 4:13am On Nov 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

We don't need any telegram shitty group please
keep saying that until them block this thread, you know seun is very civil and won't hesitate to block this thread if the orders came in from the Feds
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Codebite:
keep saying that until them block this thread, you know seun is very civil and won't hesitate to block this thread if the orders came in from the Feds

Nonsense talk, if that be the case the political section should have had nairaland shut since forever

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2021
remi1444:
Anyway, whatever rocks your boat. I'm stating the provision of a written and organic law in Nigeria.

Read 97. 1 very very well

Is crypto a criminal offense?go get the judgment on the frozen crypto account that was unfrozen
Stop panicking

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2021
haybhi1:

nope I didn't create any group.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 4:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Hotice085:

Nonsense talk, if that be the case the political section should have had nairaland shut since forever
issorite I hope what you're saying stands

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: triumph4real, Brayss(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.