Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345128 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Na u cause am.

Y not choose Email, u went and choose Google authenticator...

Righthussle:

When last did you withdraw from Hotbit ? Please can you help me withdraw my money abeg .

This is what I get whenever I want to withdraw.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:
Sh$t ie getting serious , stay safe out there

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2021
chikasnight:
So which app do you use and also
You sell through p2p or how exactly
?
You know with all the restrictions in the country it’s a bit hard to sell and buy from app

I use Binance. And no, i don't do p2p.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2021
emmyniftyyem:

I have been locked out of my account for more than 4 days now without getting the verification SMS after trying so many times.

I’ve got 2 guys crying coz of this no sms shit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2021
sheanzy:
so is It still a scam?

typical Nigerian anything that doesn't work for them is a scam without trying to know if the fault is from their side.

everything in this country don tire me abeg.. tueh!
he tried to come say it later worked even sharing how, some go lockup

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2021
danny34:

Oga, i withdraw from Hotbit more than 5 times in a day.

If u have difficulties, just ask questions

Otp not coming ?

How to solve ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
felzylix:
Are you not gonna buy XTM (TORUM) like this?
I won’t say much cos I dunno much.
DYOR

XTM has done 5x since I posted this and it’s just at 16m mcap. Getting listed on kucoin soon. Not too late to buy and deposit on kucoin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
odysey:
avoid traders with less than 100 trades
OK boss thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:

I dont get this. How can you be moving around with your money.

If you are in crypto, you should know how to hide information.

Get two phones, one for all your crypto investment, email for strictly crypto,. Eg A phone you don't go around with. If you really want to, delete the app. Re install when you get to your destination.
Your family and friends shouldnt even know you are into crypto.

Keep it down, do your thing. You can help ppl but make an impression that you rarely trade it esp when you are in a country where it is banned.

I understand when banks block account cos they have access to your info, but for police ti start checking your phones...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:
if he has proof of extortion he should reach out to aspishaku yemifash ruggedman and segalink on twitter he'll get his money back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

Get two phones, one for all your crypto investment, email for strictly crypto,. Eg A phone you don't go around with. If you really want to, delete the app. Re install when you get to your destination.

Keep it down, do your thing. You can help ppl but make an impression that you rarely trade it esp when you are in a country where it is banned.

I understand when banks block account cos they have access to your info, but for police ti start checking your phones...

it's just that we don't fight* for our rights
Trading crypto is not a crime, it wasn't banned, Banks were prohibited from trading

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
If you know anyone that the account was blocked cause of trading crypto, ask for the details of the seller, we'll cast them on binance and make sure they're blocked, their details will be published here too, I will personally get a hacker on their case if need be

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Not wanna end this party until it reads 114% returns on entry.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2021
LTC pump has always bn a bad sign of a massive dip in this market between 17th-24th of this month or earlier, the market dump might be very bloody like the late July own b4 we see all coins/tokens pump in December.

This doesn't mean U should sell ur already in loss investment loss with expectations to buy d dip-dip. However, keep good USDT in place to buy this coming dip as it's inevitable.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:
like seriously eeh, I want to have an encounter with any person that will want to extort me because I have bitcoin in my phones

I have because of this deleted all the white pictures on my phone, even my Google hangout and some kind apps..

Not that am claiming hard man or something.. I want to have this first hand experience of how a policeman or efcc will beat his chest and provide me a law that says crypto is a crime..

I want to just have a taste of what it looks like..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2021
santos123:
Which of the options should I choose to buy coin on gate io. Conditional or limit or time
If you don't know what to do, it means you need to start all over again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Daemo111:
LTC pump has always bn a bad sign of a massive dip in this market between 17th-24th of this month or earlier, the market dump might be very bloody like the late July own b4 we see all coins/tokens pump in December.

This doesn't mean U should sell ur already in loss investment loss with expectations to buy d dip-dip. However, keep good USDT in place to buy this coming dip as it's inevitable.

go home, you re drunk

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2021
seankafor:
go home, you re drunk

Time would tell who is drunk and has to go home tween U and I.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Elon Musk has lost an entire Dogecoin Market Cap equivalent

The CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk has lost an entire Dogecoin Market Cap equivalent in just 2days. The question now is if this will affect the performance of Dogecoin. Read what he lost here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/elon-musk-has-lost-an-entire-dogecoin-market-cap-equivalent/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2021
See ehhh, na only few people Dy into crypto in positive way the rest na fraudsters.......... crypto is the easiest way for a Yahoo guys take Dy received money from white.

CBN can't know who's the fraudsters so everybody between 18-30 re criminals in dere eyes cus everybody in Nigeria knows dat no work in da country ND young boys re cashing out......if u check the boys efcc arrest most of Dem re called "btc Lord" ND Nigeria is the number one country using crypto currency.(where una for Dy see the money) cheesy

Nigeria govt is bad.. yes, but our youth is still one of our issues.

The sin of our Yahoo boys Dy rob all of us cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Daemo111:

Someone said it here before, either jedisco or openheavens2019, once LTC starts pumping, we're headed for a dump.
Abeg, I'm not ready yet. Let me cash out before they dump.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Man city fan token is available and trending now !!
Abi e dey before?

How far DieRich? When Man U go run their own nah ?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Derende(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
You are right
DieRich5:
See ehhh, na only few people Dy into crypto in positive way the rest na fraudsters.......... crypto is the easiest way for a Yahoo guys take Dy received money from white.

CBN can't know who's the fraudsters so everybody between 18-30 re criminals in dere eyes cus everybody in Nigeria knows dat no work in da country ND young boys re cashing out......if u check the boys efcc arrest most of Dem re called "btc Lord" ND Nigeria is the number one country using crypto currency.(where una for Dy see the money) cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rich4god(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Greetings to you guys... Plz wch app is best to use in buying some of these coins that you guys are dropping info on.

I use binance and I can't find a lot of these coins there.

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

What kind of a useless yahoo Yahoo life is that?
Look how much will it cost you to have a lawyer instead living like a crook
Crypto isn't banned and better you know ur rights
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:

yes bro you re right, can't blame them in a way

Got so many niggas with fake different investment sites.. those guys fit pump your wallet 100k dolls.. lol but to withdraw am, you go pay withdrawal fee tire..lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2021
odysey:
it's just that we don't fight* for our rights
Trading crypto is not a crime, it wasn't banned, Banks were prohibited from trading

Its not really about your right. Don't go around with your 'crypto' phone.
The point is, if not the police, it might be someone that will give your small slap, you will transfer your crypto to their wallet sharp sharp.
You should have your security like the bank vault.
You can paste your seed on a note pad. Lock and save it with good password. Using good encryption algorithms to encrypt the document using eg openssl. Upload to your gmail, encrypte the mail on gmail. Create a folder on gmail, move the encryed data to the gmail folder encryption3.
Use 2/3 password for your gmail account. Like that your seed is on cloud but no one can access it. All these write down seed phrase on paper, not for me. You are your own bank, think like one.

You can delete all your app when confronted in a dire situation and still retrive them from the clould.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:

Forget the yahoo yahoo excuse, how many Americans are into crypto compare to Nigerians?
We are into crypto for daily living we use it for our every transactions, if the CBN is running out of ideas of how to control the economy let them stop blaming yahoo Yahoo boys
Later they will say it is used for Terrorism, leave the yahoo yahoo boys out of the stupidity of CBN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2021
If u wan worst ur cast in Nigeria....... tell police say u know ur right. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Hotice085:

What kind of a useless yahoo Yahoo life is that?
Look how much will it cost you to have a lawyer instead living like a crook
Crypto isn't banned and better you know ur rights
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Keep looking for lawyer. Maybe tomorrow its one agbero that will give you hot slap, you will transfer all your money to him. Crypto means secret. You should learn to hide information. You dont go displaying money around cos you know your right. Think smart.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

Its not really about your right. Don't go around with your 'crypto' phone.
The point is, if not the police, it might be someone that will give your small slap, you will transfer your crypto to their wallet sharp sharp.
You should have your security like the bank vault.
You can paste your seed on a note pad. Lock and save it with good password. Using good encryption algorithms to encrypt the document using eg openssl. Upload to your gmail, encrypte the mail on gmail. Create a folder on gmail, move the encryed data to the gmail folder encryption3.
Use 2/3 password for your gmail account. Like that your seed is on vloud but no one can access it. All these write down seed phrase on paper, not for me. You are your own bank, think like one.

You can delete all your app when confronted in a dire situation and still retrive them from the clould.

How long will you live like this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

Keep looking for lawyer. Maybe tomorrow its one agbero that will give you hot slap, you will transfer all your money to him. Crypto means secret. You should learn to hide information. You dont go displaying money around cos you know your right. Think smart.

U stupid pass goat, who is asking you to display wealth?
Most of you are dumber than groundnut, so if you have experience with police does it make you bolder or more stupid?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.