Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346316 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

Keep looking for lawyer. Maybe tomorrow its one agbero that will give you hot slap, you will transfer all your money to him. Crypto means secret. You should learn to hide information. You dont go displaying money around cos you know your right. Think smart.
bullshit

So we shouldn't walk with our bank apps too?

So I'll because of been slapped, ill keep my phone at home, what if I want to make a transaction or withdrawal, I'll wait till I get home..?

This is utter bullshit, so people carrying that has iPhone 13 of 1m+ should keep it at home?

Or people wearing gold chains and bracelets?

Your analysis is utter bullshit

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nigga relax these men from serious o. The other day dem stop my guy for that Rochas roundabout for spillbert, saw Binance app. Omoh na so my nigga take pay 200k with abeg o. Shit is real here in Owerri
seankafor:
like seriously eeh, I want to have an encounter with any person that will want to extort me because I have bitcoin in my phones

I have because of this deleted all the white pictures on my phone, even my Google hangout and some kind apps..

Not that am claiming hard man or something.. I want to have this first hand experience of how a policeman or efcc will beat his chest and provide me a law that says crypto is a crime..

I want to just have a taste of what it looks like..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hotice085:

How long will you live like this?

Forever, as long as i have a portion of my money, im my own bank. Like i said. Maybe yall should find out the meaning of cryptocurrency before going into it. Hiding info shouldn't be difficult.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Seankafor link me up. I get interest
seankafor:
yes bro you re right, can't blame them in a way

Got so many niggas with fake different investment sites.. those guys fit pump your wallet 100k dolls.. lol but to withdraw am, you go pay withdrawal fee tire..lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Nigga relax these men from serious o. The other day dem stop my guy for that Rochas roundabout for spillbert, saw Binance app. Omoh na so my nigga take pay 200k with abeg o. Shit is real here in Owerri
how dem take do am?

Police abi efcc? Popo don deh search pipo Phone again?

Like I said, I want to have first hand experience of this..
I just want to see how it looks like and how dem go take tell me say binance na crime when e be say I no deh do any illegal stuff..

Most guys that are quick to make a transfer are probably guilty of fraud.. I know this from first hand because I roll with most of these guys..

You yourself reason am, deep down, you no kill person, you no dey do Yahoo, why you go make transfer?

Shaa maybe na because say I never encounter but seriously I go like know how this thing dey take happen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Seankafor link me up. I get interest
I no get any link bro..

I no dey into those shits
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
This useless Z bank branch way near my location cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eche45(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
odysey:
avoid traders with less than 100 tradeis
It a two way thing.
What if the buyer is a government official.
Hw do u knw??
Hw do u avoid?
Enough of all this avoid trade less than 100.
They can just go to p2p ad and c people that are selling, copy their acct number and submit to their oga ..
Reason am.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

Forever, as long as i have a portion of my money, im my own bank. Like i said. Maybe yall should find out the meaning of cryptocurrency before going into it. Hiding info shouldn't be difficult.

So cryptocurrenncy means behaving like one creepy nerd tech and hiding in holes

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Don't wish to experience our Nigerian Police bro because they will commit you and frustrate you. You see those ones at orji flyover, Those men no get conscience.....SARS people are still out there and they're the ones that obtained my guy 200k. After obtaining my guy the other, they had to stop me the other day, demanding for my phone... I had to claim sick and need to reach the hospital immediately. That's how I was freed. You're right when you said niggas are quick to make transfers when they are Into fraud but you should also know that most people hate anything police. Right or no right police no send you. Please don't pray to experience our Nigerian police. It's not worth it.
seankafor:
how dem take do am?

Police abi efcc? Popo don deh search pipo Phone again?

Like I said, I want to have first hand experience of this..
I just want to see how it looks like and how dem go take tell me say binance na crime when e be say I no deh do any illegal stuff..

Most guys that are quick to make a transfer are probably guilty of fraud.. I know this from first hand because I roll with most of these guys..

You yourself reason am, deep down, you no kill person, you no dey do Yahoo, why you go make transfer?

Shaa maybe na because say I never encounter but seriously I go like know how this thing dey take happen

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
No shaking boss.
seankafor:
I no get any link bro..

I no dey into those shits
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
seankafor:
like seriously eeh, I want to have an encounter with any person that will want to extort me because I have bitcoin in my phones

I have because of this deleted all the white pictures on my phone, even my Google hangout and some kind apps..

Not that am claiming hard man or something.. I want to have this first hand experience of how a policeman or efcc will beat his chest and provide me a law that says crypto is a crime..

I want to just have a taste of what it looks like..
Do not get killed, it won't be worth it. Unless you lose someone to this madness it is so difficult to understand it. Just park well or re-park if you have to and pray trouble stays away from you.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
Little Rabbit listed on CMC but the total supply and burn rate no be here undecided

I had some gotten over 3months ago

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Don't wish to experience our Nigerian Police bro because they will commit you and frustrate you. You see those ones at orji flyover, Those men no get conscience.....SARS people are still out there and they're the ones that obtained my guy 200k. After obtaining my guy the other, they had to stop me the other day, demanding for my phone... I had to claim sick and need to reach the hospital immediately. That's how I was freed. You're right when you said niggas are quick to make transfers when they are Into fraud but you should also know that most people hate anything police. Right or no right police no send you. Please don't pray to experience our Nigerian police. It's not worth it.

Them obtaine 200k and na there story end, honestly if you did not earn that money legitimately you should shut up but if he earned the right way and he is quiet over it he is very stupid

Don't fight the them when they stop you, fight them after you are safe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
My trading view chart is showing a blank screen, has anyone experience such before?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
eche45:

It a two way thing.
What if the buyer is a government official.
Hw do u knw??
Hw do u avoid?
Enough of all this avoid trade less than 100.
They can just go to p2p ad and c people that are selling, copy their acct number and submit to their oga ..
Reason am.
guy, Dem do block one guy acct way buy from a seller less than 20 trade.......why na only binance p2p undecided make everybody go trade for Ku ex p2p cus unknown traders don't know abt ku, binance is too popular cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Anyone who pays police 200k because of binance app in his phone, is a YAHOO BOY.
Quote me anywhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Chikacha:
I move my money to and away from Hotbit all the time, so what are you guys talking about, are you sure you have been doing it right? Do you look for the cheapest network ?maybe it is charging you a gas fee higher than the total asset you are trying to move.

Those guys legit stole my 900m feg and said i used it to trade Futures at 12:06am, i emailed the customer rep and they said nothing can be done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:
This useless Z bank branch way near my location cheesy cheesy
una wey be trader e don ve for..

I get like 3 bank accts and I use them differently shaa,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
If you bought xtm few mins ago you suppose don poor by now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:
this one choke grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:

Kucoin listing thingz ba?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmuba(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
timmyrocksz:
hahahahaha....

e shock me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fastt:

Its not really about your right. Don't go around with your 'crypto' phone.
The point is, if not the police, it might be someone that will give your small slap, you will transfer your crypto to their wallet sharp sharp.
You should have your security like the bank vault.
You can paste your seed on a note pad. Lock and save it with good password. Using good encryption algorithms to encrypt the document using eg openssl. Upload to your gmail, encrypte the mail on gmail. Create a folder on gmail, move the encryed data to the gmail folder encryption3.
Use 2/3 password for your gmail account. Like that your seed is on cloud but no one can access it. All these write down seed phrase on paper, not for me. You are your own bank, think like one.

You can delete all your app when confronted in a dire situation and still retrive them from the clould.
lol i mostly leave my major phone home and when I carry it I have hide apps, switch to guest etc besides I'll never open my phone for the police

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hotice085:

Them obtaine 200k and na there story end, honestly if you did not earn that money legitimately you should shut up but if he earned the right way and he is quiet over it he is very stupid

Don't fight the them when they stop you, fight them after you are safe

Calm down. I pray make you no experienced Nigerian police. Bros,

Imagine arresting someone cos he or she has Binance app on his or her phone!! !!

If they collect your money, is gone for good.
Abi you no de hear our celebrities crying about them?

I pray make we no experience police wahala!

Even de slap or beating you r threatened to kill self nah big trauma!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rubby1:
Man city fan token is available and trending now !!
Abi e dey before?

How far DieRich? When Man U go run their own nah ?
where to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Xtm ahhhh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
odysey:
lol i mostly leave my major phone home and when I carry it I have hide apps, switch to guest etc besides I'll never open my phone for the police

I disagree with you . Sars/police say open your phone and you would say no. You won’t open..

You don buy better market be that nah! grin With sharp slap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
odysey:
where to buy?

Binance but my own buying target are
10, 11,12,13$!

Your research matters !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmuba(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
I dey fear this LTC oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
17. ICP Technical Analysis
Not much to say about ICP because price is fully discounted, so anybody that feels like buying should buy...your potential losses if any, are very slim. But see our former president for tips on the kind of patience you need to see this one out. I bought ICP naively on launch day for a whole odindi 471usd...yes four hundred and seventy, four hundred and seventy-one, four hundred and sev....(stop there) and I have watched it plummet before my eyes to 38 or so.... so that's one of the reasons not to buy on binance launch day;.... I bought more at 135 and also at fifty-something...so it's a long ride. As for stagnant waters, this river seems to follow the routes of a certain Queen of constancy called Ada Cardano ndi stable coin.....So follow our rekt equation and use the red and green dotted lines if you are convinced to enter....

Sorry for my slow updates...my shakara is getting too much nowadays, too many activities

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
May you not experience their issues. case closed. I experienced it 3 times on different issues and decided that enough was enough. It's your money, your choice, continue if it favours you.
kings11ng:

Hotbit that I withdraw from at will?
You people should find out what you are doing wrong and stop bad mouthing hotbit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: adb7(m), Lorinsjr(m), Namzy(m), Shnew, seunot, emmy6k(m), Ojemedad and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.