Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347167 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chizzybabe26(f): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Wakanda Inu is pumping again

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Jerry59:
Buy trx on binance and send to your hotbit account. On getting to hotbit convert the trx to USDT and use it to buy BNB. Send the bnb to your trustwallet Smart chain wallet.

You can decide to send usdt directly as well but reason why you're going to route of TRX is to reduce transaction cost as you only get charged 1 TRX which is not even up to a dollar.

Mind you this method is used only when you're sending less than 0.1 BNB as that's the minimum BNB withdrawal on binance at the moment.

Thanks Chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2021
elmuba:

Roqqu never responded...
tried reaching them through all means but to no avail...

Yeah!
I have the seed phrase, is there anything I can do to get back my fund using Seedphrase?
Yes,, you will have to covert your seedphrase to a private key and import the wallet as a bep2 compatible wallet. I am yet to try it on bep2 network but have successfully recovered BSC sent to Thetawallet address. You will need two phones to attempt this method. Let me research on your own scenario and give you a feedback.
How knowledgeable are you about crypto? You will need it since you are the one to do it yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:
Be like I go open Gate.io account to take advantage of Openheaven2019 calls
Pls Guys, I'm new to crypto. But have been reading threads for weeks now.
Binance and trust are yet to verify my account, but Gate.io did.
Is it possible to deposit funds to Gate.io directly from my Bank account?
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:

Are you still with me? We're riding this thing to $295

AIT1, hope you are still in position?

Sure boss. I should have bought more during the dip. That coin will reach thousand dollars with its low supply.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2021
DieRich5:
Meh u really did well....I don learn today grin
Are u a teacher
Just for some years via Npower teach programme and NYSC. Teaching is my passion but hunger is the reward for teaching for my state.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Anyways, one I the micros I am seriously keeping tap on is $Hord on kucoin...The coin has a alot of events lined up for this Q4 and is even around 10x lower from it's all time high in April.

The only issue I have now is the patience to buy and hold. But I believe the coin has really bottomed.
I used to ride dz gem up to $0.65.... truly naa another potential easy x10 gem starting from dz current price... d biggest issue naa to Hodl but who especially a majority of dz 2021 crypto traders go gree gather such big patience.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:
@ Jed..isco, nna..777, priceaction

With the way Shib has been holding that 50 level, do you think it's worth a bag?

My analysis is looking at 0.000044/0.000034 areas because of strong support. It might further dip a bit from the current price, but i dont think that dip will be sustained looking at the bigger picture-weekly chart.

I might also buy at those price mentioned if it dips further. Thats my own analysis and interpretation anyway..

You can buy in part. Lots of holders than sellers judging by the way those 4hr/12hr candles INTERPRETE momentum in recent days- STRONG BUYERS VS WEAK SELLERS.. Lets see how it plays out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
ebitng:

Pls Guys, I'm new to crypto. But have been reading threads for weeks now.
Binance and trust are yet to verify my account, but Gate.io did.
Is it possible to deposit funds to Gate.io directly from my Bank account?
Thanks.
Trustwallet is just a wallet and doesn't need an approval. As for depositing via bank the only way is via P2P and I am not sure it is available on Gate. Best way is create a Bundle account, deposit via Cáshlink and buy trx and send to Gate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Badadvisor:

Hey superpack i don't know if you remember me.
I once created a thread with a new account months ago where i was confused about the rate of binance and trust wallet after my money reduced by $1000 after moving my coins from binance to trust wallet grin cheesy and you helped me out on that thread and I appreciated you with a little token.
I can't forget your assistance brother you have always been the one who brings out time to explain to newbies here in a very understandable definition, God bless you always brother.
I remember i was already being mocked by some nairalanders that i should leave crypto and do something else with my life before you came and give me the best and easiest explanation i have ever received all my life.
If I had listen to those people who badmouthed me and stuffs that day I'm sure I'd still be struggling financial like I used to do.
God bless you always brother, you have helped alot of people here than you can imagine.
Most of us regularly visit this thread in search of your posts.
I remember that day like it was yesterday, the BNB you sent to me that day was also timely and one of the best gift I got on Nairaland. Thank you for thanking me.

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Trustwallet is just a wallet and doesn't need an approval. As for depositing via bank the only way is via P2P and I am not sure it is available on Gate. Best way is create a Bundle account, deposit via Cáshlink and buy trx and send to Gate.
Bro, I did not find Bundle Africa on Apple store?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmuba(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Yes,, you will have to covert your seedphrase to a private key and import the wallet as a bep2 compatible wallet. I am yet to try it on bep2 network but have successfully recovered BSC sent to Thetawallet address. You will need two phones to attempt this method. Let me research on your own scenario and give you a feedback.
How knowledgeable are you about crypto? You will need it since you are the one to do it yourself.

Well, I don't have an indepth knowledge bout how this works...
for I'm just a newbie in this game...

On how to convert my seedphrase and import the wallet seems like a magic to me...

How do I do this boss!
my issue no go tire u oooo by God's grace.. grin

I'm really appreciative for the fact that you've bn on this issue with me since day one...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:
I hope pi launches a product and actually blows up so Nigerians can cash out. Nigerians must be their largest demographic

Nigeria is not in the top 5, its just that Nigeria got the most illiterates when it comes to the functions and knowledge about what Pi is all about.
They completely lack the understanding of how the Pi ecosystem is going to operate.
DYOR by visiting the chats room and chat with the senior pioneers, developing team and not just the general chat room.
You will meet programmers, serial entrepreneurs and investors that will make any of your questions looks like a crypto newbie

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Just for some years via Npower teach programme and NYSC. Teaching is my passion but hunger is the reward for teaching for my state.
I just know, na una make me hate school angry I go stay home for a day ND go school the next day go see 6 pages Dy wait for me to copy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Badadvisor:

Hey superpack i don't know if you remember me.
I once created a thread with a new account months ago where i was confused about the rate of binance and trust wallet after my money reduced by $1000 after moving my coins from binance to trust wallet grin cheesy and you helped me out on that thread and I appreciated you with a little token.
I can't forget your assistance brother you have always been the one who brings out time to explain to newbies here in a very understandable definition, God bless you always brother.
I remember i was already being mocked by some nairalanders that i should leave crypto and do something else with my life
before you came and give me the best and easiest explanation i have ever received all my life.
If I had listen to those people who badmouthed me and stuffs that day I'm sure I'd still be struggling financial like I used to do
God bless you always brother, you have helped alot of people here than you can imagine.
Most of us regularly visit this thread in search of your posts.

Luckily for you, I know those people... Should I mention their moniker for you so that you can attack dem personally gringringringringrin
Pls give me a reply so Dt I can fish them out for you.. gringringringrin

Cc: Valwezzy how u see this na?? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Na people wey go fix boxing match I dey find now gringringringrin

Since all of us wan leave cryp.to wey carry us come here dey fix boxing match...

One dey Ajah, another one dey surulere..

Shoutout to my niqqaz..... Hornytave (heavyweight boxer) and Hotice085 (welterweight boxer) gringringrin

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2021
I suppose dey church but I no go as I no dey my area.....
God abeg favor your oikin.. Abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmuba(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy
Timekeeper:
Na people wey go fix boxing match I dey find now gringringringrin

Since all of us wan leave cryp.to wey carry us come here dey fix boxing match...

One dey Ajah, another one dey surulere..

Shoutout to my niqqaz..... Hornytave (heavyweight boxer) and Hotice085 (welterweight boxer) gringringrin
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dbtcking: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2021
If you need low cap cheap coins then buy TWT and hold. It should have done at least 10X by February.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2021
NFTglobal- look it up and make your own decision
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2021
DieRich5:
Na dis thing mk me nor Dy buy coin way Dem Dy hype too much o............ FTM wan turn me into holder angry I'm in profits tho but I need more.

Useless SLP no wan move now oo angry

Very useless coin, everyday na i dey swear for the developers

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Why is no one talking about Bitcoin Taproot update?

Also, did you know you can use your seed phrase on any wallet app, not just the app you made it on?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
DieRich5:
Na dis thing mk me nor Dy buy coin way Dem Dy hype too much o............ FTM wan turn me into holder angry I'm in profits tho but I need more.

Useless SLP no wan move now oo angry

Buy BabySquidGame (BSG), CrossWalletToken (CWT), and Capitol (CPTL). or feel free to watch the charts as they do an easy 100x

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wpadmin: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Okonandmary:

Tokens like doge, safemoon, shiba, floki and inu coins that have large marketcap don't ever fomo on them, the growth is over, the best way is to find low cap deflationary tokens, dyor and invest in them.

Shiba may still get to 0.01... who knows

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2021
This uniswap finance token I bought is really frustrating
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MaxieMan: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
ElixExo:
Why is no one talking about Bitcoin Taproot update?

Also, did you know you can use your seed phrase on any wallet app, not just the app you made it on?

Ange what forum is this? Lots of good information right there.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Timekeeper:

Luckily for you, I know those people... Should I mention their moniker for you so that you can attack dem personally gringringringringrin
Pls give me a reply so Dt I can fish them out for you.. gringringringrin

Cc: Valwezzy how u see this na?? gringrin

You go like calm down, no troubles on Sunday and no be from my mouth you go hear say no be Joseph be Jesus papa. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alaboski(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Okonandmary:

Pancakeswap
Thanks, I've done it aha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alaboski(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Got rugged twice already today trading shitcoins lol
Forgot to check locked liquidity
I've learnt, I didn't lose
We meuve

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by agoro2u: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Boss Pls I need your mobile number, I wanna find out something abt this bundle app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ManAdii: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abeg who fit mentor me for this crypto business. I wan join...

I will really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iwillnevergiveup, Ceasarceasar and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.