Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348148 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
MrHistorian:
Avax!!!! grin

The minimum we are getting to is 100.
cool

New ATH alert.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Natasha2:

If you ask me this is a very good entry point it’s even a tiny bit lower than the entry point openheaven advised to set bid when he first made the call, I just restocked my SDN bag too
Yeah, already did some bagging. Thanks cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Be like I go open Gate.io account to take advantage of Openheaven2019 calls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
DieRich5:
Police don carry one guy for my street wey Dy mine pi....Dem Dy ask am for money, the guy don weak cheesy
grin grin This one na joke ahbi shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
DieRich5:
Police don carry one guy for my street wey Dy mine pi....Dem Dy ask am for money, the guy don weak cheesy

grin grin grin

Na that day he know say pi is valueless

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ibeme
How far with valkyrio
It is the only coin not doing well from the list
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Itzlinda:
Ibeme
How far with valkyrio
It is the only coin not doing well from the list

That's right. I cut my position in it down after seeing some red flags on the TG. Check the pics on this post.

Ibime:
@ almajirihunter,

I'm seeing one or two red flags to make me cut down my exposure to Valkyrio as below. I think I will reduce size a bit. Already did about 40% today but increasing size which I did earlier might not be a wise move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
I hope pi launches a product and actually blows up so Nigerians can cash out. Nigerians must be their largest demographic

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ibeme:
I hope pi launches a product and actually blows up so Nigerians can cash out. Nigerians must be their largest demographic
a project of more than two years and website/app never crash yet, I'm surprised

Bros have you heard of bezoge?

Please Can you help with your thoughts on it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Misyarn:

35 usdt boss
Can you explain to me in details how it happened? I might be able to help you recover it. You said you sent it to binance smart chain on pancakeswap, I don't get the pancakeswap there because pancakeswap is not a wallet?

Do you have the seedphrase to the wallet you sent the coin to?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Xocan:
lost for ever
No, it is not lost forever. It can be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
elmuba:

Thanks so much
Did you get any response on Roqqu whether the transaction was successful or not? If yes it was successful the only solution is wallet recovery if you have the seedphrase.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Why?
What happened?
I sent money to their wallet and I noticed i was not credited. Not like I made a mistake with the Wallet address no, I messaged support, support de Talk rubbish say I go send d token to their old wallet, say if I want make dem refund my money dem I go pay 900$ for money Wey no reach 150$? And that the recovery might take 3 to 6months? Imagine d joke
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Timekeeper:

Wetin be slippage rate sef.. I no even know gringringrin;ad
Slippage is the difference between the expected price of a trade and the executed price of that trade. Slippage is as a result of volatility, and big crypto news. Now on centralised exchanges like Binance you can place a market order for a coin, now this market order are normally placed with max slippage. This simply means your order will be filled whether the price of the coin goes up by 1000% or dumps by 99% when your trade is open.

The opposite of this max slippage on centralised exchanges is limit sells and buy order, you are telling them that you want to buy at this price and it must be it, this is a zero slippage trade, no price swings.

On decentralised exchanges same slippage rules apply, and by default is 1%, meaning your order will still be executed if the price goes up by 1% or down by 1% while your trade is on. The person you asked said use 17%, this simply means I will like the exchange to go on with this order whether the price goes up by 17% or dumps by 17%. So slippage is the percentage difference in the price of goods you want to purchase from time of placing the order to when the order is filled completely.

In real life trade, You went to a shop to buy a bottle of coke, and you asked whats the price and was told it is #100. You gave the sells girl #100 for a bottle of coke and while she is still searching for it in the fridge her Madam called her that coke is now #120.
She will tell you that coke is now #120 and you brought out #20 to complete the money, you just did a trade with 20% slippage, you bought 20% higher than the price as at when you came in. It will be a negative slippage of 20% if her madam told her coke is now #80 and she gave you a #20 change.

Now what if after giving her #100 and after the call she said price is #120 and you said ''Give me back my money let me go and buy from mama Emeka''? It means your slippage tolerance is 0%, i must buy at #100 and you will be like ''how dare you change the price in my presence you thief''.

In both real life trade instances trade started at #100 and was completed at #120, 20% positive slippage. In the second scenario trade started at #100 and completed at #80, a negative slippage of 20%.

It has nothing to do with transaction charge but rather price at which a trade is executed.

Hope I have been able to teach you what slippage rate/tolerance means? Hand don dey pain me.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Moses247:

I sent money to their wallet and I noticed i was not credited. Not like I made a mistake with the Wallet address no, I messaged support, support de Talk rubbish say I go send d token to their old wallet, say if I want make dem refund my money dem I go pay 900$ for money Wey no reach 150$? And that the recovery might take 3 to 6months? Imagine d joke

Wow... sorry man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neurowale001(m): 3:18am On Nov 14, 2021
When will our XEC pump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Xocan: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
No, it is not lost forever. It can be recovered.
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zealmind: 3:43am On Nov 14, 2021
sheanzy:
which exchange
hotbit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zealmind: 3:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Michiyke:

Send an email to the customer service
have done that, i was told they will get back to me in next 72hrs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenofu: 4:18am On Nov 14, 2021
grin
neurowale001:
When will our XEC pump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:23am On Nov 14, 2021
The way way I dey take overlook coins way dey pump, Even REKT go know say, me I no want wahala o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenofu: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2021
chizzybabe26:

Please I want to buy Drep , how can I buy it?
You new to crypto?
Learn first then earn later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
The way way I dey take overlook coins way dey pump, Even REKT go know say, me I no want wahala o

Anyways, one I the micros I am seriously keeping tap on is $Hord on kucoin...The coin has a alot of events lined up for this Q4 and is even around 10x lower from it's all time high in April.

The only issue I have now is the patience to buy and hold. But I believe the coin has really bottomed.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 4:29am On Nov 14, 2021
buy USCD and hold! buy the dip

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Admin9:
more info on this pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Admin9:

Are we expecting another dip again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmuba(m): 5:37am On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Did you get any response on Roqqu whether the transaction was successful or not? If yes it was successful the only solution is wallet recovery if you have the seedphrase.

Roqqu never responded...
tried reaching them through all means but to no avail...

Yeah!
I have the seed phrase, is there anything I can do to get back my fund using Seedphrase?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alaboski(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Okonandmary:

Contract: 0xe7301e73543c3149f1dae09f6a7b0f737301a64e
You sre about this token so
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Jaiho Crypto (JAIHO) can do 600% in the next 24 hours

JAIHO is one upcoming token that has shown potentials in the last 24 hours and from the statistics and the fundamental analysis observed, the token can spring wonders in a short-term. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/jaiho-crypto-jaiho-can-do-600-in-the-next-24-hours/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
elmuba:

Roqqu never responded...
tried reaching them through all means but to no avail...

Yeah!
I have the seed phrase, is there anything I can do to get back my fund using Seedphrase?
Don't send your seed phrase to anybody oo

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Slippage is the difference between the expected price of a trade and the executed price of that trade. Slippage is as a result of volatility, and big crypto news. Now on centralised exchanges like Binance you can place a market order for a coin, now this market order are normally placed with max slippage. This simply means your order will be filled whether the price of the coin goes up by 1000% or dumps by 99% when your trade is open.

The opposite of this max slippage on centralised exchanges is limit sells and buy order, you are telling them that you want to buy at this price and it must be it, this is a zero slippage trade, no price swings.

On decentralised exchanges same slippage rules apply, and by default is 1%, meaning your order will still be executed if the price goes up by 1% or down by 1% while your trade is on. The person you asked said use 17%, this simply means I will like the exchange to go on with this order whether the price goes up by 17% or dumps by 17%. So slippage is the percentage difference in the price of goods you want to purchase from time of placing the order to when the order is filled completely.

In real life trade, You went to a shop to buy a bottle of coke, and you asked whats the price and was told it is #100. You gave the sells girl #100 for a bottle of coke and while she is still searching for it in the fridge her Madam called her that coke is now #120.
She will tell you that coke is now #120 and you brought out #20 to complete the money, you just did a trade with 20% slippage, you bought 20% higher than the price as at when you came in. It will be a negative slippage of 20% if her madam told her coke is now #80 and she gave you a #20 change.

Now what if after giving her #100 and after the call she said price is #120 and you said ''Give me back my money let me go and buy from mama Emeka''? It means your slippage tolerance is 0%, i must buy at #100 and you will be like ''how dare you change the price in my presence you thief''.

In both real life trade instances trade started at #100 and was completed at #120, 20% positive slippage. In the second scenario trade started at #100 and completed at #80, a negative slippage of 20%.

It has nothing to do with transaction charge but rather price at which a trade is executed.

Hope I have been able to teach you what slippage rate/tolerance means? Hand don dey pain me.

See ehnnn.. If God no bless you for me ehnn.. Make í no why..

You now have a platinum gatepass to heaven....

Bless you Bro

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2021
DieRich5:
Person dey waste him precious time dey mine Pi and he dey call himself crypto trader, no be juju be that? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Aegerine, Tflex01, snifferlee, Genius3D(m), Ummuaisha(f), santos123(m), Ndidi2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.