Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,337 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284081 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
That guy Sysdatek is something else in the Crypto space. He's one of the Crypto billionaires just like OpenHeave, iLeggend, Jedisco and Ibime. When these guys say buy, sell your family land and ape in immediate. You gon blow big.
please how can I have Sysdatek telegram handle or his group
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
You want go Rob am? He only post here once in a while. Look out for it
adeotiabdulaziz:
please how can I have Sysdatek telegram handle or his group

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
You want go Rob am? He only post here once in a while. Look out for it
shey na him username be dis Sysdatek sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:

Hahahaha. You dey always chop the big gains of coins I regret selling early

My capital no Dey big like yours boss. Nobody Dey happy for crypto oo.

I missed your MVB coins. I wasn’t online throughout Thursday and Friday.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
This AIT1 na WHALE O

Boss, How I want take be whale with $1, $5 wey I Dey manage use trade. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
DieRich5:
I don sell since last 2 weeks undecided abi I'm not the one
One more person heregrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make una de see this whale o lol
AIT1:

Boss, How I want take be whale with $1 million, $5 million wey I Dey manage use trade. Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jedisco !!!!!
Mazinewmoney:
Man I appreciate your input. I've been holding for two months and will still hold till April. From your Analysis, do you think that SLP will get to it's ATH of 0.4 soon considering it's currently Value and also any possibility of getting to $1 before that April?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikanium(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello happy Sunday to Bosses in the house..
Please anyone kindly help me with 3dollars worth of bnb I'll pay the equivalence in naira
0x1590ebb1B412ED247c10105DC0C170A3BF77164C.... Please I'm begging
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Make una de see this whale o lol

I’m looking up to you o boss, bless your boy with any shitcoin na make I quickly throw my $5.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na Ibime get Shit coins
AIT1:

I’m looking up to you o boss, bless your boy with any shitcoin na make I quickly throw my $5.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ikanium:
Hello happy Sunday to Bosses in the house..
Please anyone kindly help me with 3dollars worth of bnb I'll pay the equivalence in naira
0x1590ebb1B412ED247c10105DC0C170A3BF77164C.... Please I'm begging
go and use binance p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:

You done dey fear? Let that money rest. CJ is yet to even start work on it. He's got major promotions on his other project to do first

I wasn’t really following up, Till January as you said, I have high hopes for it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NOBODYY: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
EagleEyes794:

Bro, Abeg no vex; pls where did you place that the barcode or what is it called. Is it at the back or front?

Front boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
nonut:

Same thing will happen to Xec. It's waiting for someone here to sell. Somebody should sell na.

i keep updating my Xec with USDT, it's one investment I'm planning to use to marry, build house and buy car for myself and new bride.

Or

I leave the country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ibeme:

Hahahaha. You dey always chop the big gains of coins I regret selling early

Boss, i bought Symbull, when u called it out. Then sold when u said u sold, that u hope we didn't follow the call.

But no regret, I have gained plenty following your calls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
I just brought $Blok grin

Smartlife:

They said expo don't mean you know book but at least it will help you pass. After all we want to pass anyway. Who book help grin

You see these tokens. $Ntvrk $Polc $Blok $Pit. Hold it for one year and your life won't be the same.

I don't know much of vahalla but I think it's one game floki is behind.

I am waiting for xhashtagio $Xtag to be listed in an exchange and I will add it to my portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Time to buy CITY? It has been lowest point and considering marches coming up the month of November. Can easily do x2.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Any analysis or insight on saitama Pls....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
EXLOVER:

i keep updating my Xec with USDT, it's one investment I'm planning to use to marry, build house and buy car for myself and new bride.

Or

I leave the country

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
nonut:

Same thing will happen to Xec. It's waiting for someone here to sell. Somebody should sell na.
The person will end up regretting, in few days XEC will start pumping

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikanium(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emmyreal4:
go and use binance p2p
I'm new in this Crypto space i don't know how to go about that.... I only have trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ikanium:
I'm new in this Crypto space i don't know how to go about that.... I only have trust wallet
You can learn on YouTube
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ikanium:
download binance and register
Watch youtube videos
Use Google search

No go fall enter scammers hand

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lekinz18(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ikanium:
Go and learn first...plenty of opportunity in the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
priceaction:
sometimes around july to september, i spread some small cash in some shitcoins. I caught them earlier while following cryptotoilet method of trading shitcoins (for those that knws him here). PITBULL was among my projects i bought with few others. After few days, i closed some for small profits and majority for loss. I Checked some of my closed entries in some coins like YOOSHI and so on, assuming i have left them, they would have done from 2x up. Though some have rugged sha.
i never even know i have PITBULL i left there. Checking to buy now e don do 7x from the old early entry. i go leave am and add when necessary. Funniest thing was that it dipped more than 80% of my entry then. i kuku vex leave am. The way am looking at it, may be a good project that can pull surprise next year.
MoRAl: FUD can make you bad decision. look for potentially good project and catch it young. Let it ride and see what may happen. Remember, never trade with money you cant afford to loose.
Na that $PAPER dey fear me now, So many whales HOLDERS..
my own pump from 1 dollar to 18 dollar now..

Should i take profit use the money buy another coins before it dip back to 1 dollar?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ukcatlover(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
seankafor:
you re holding shitcoins for longterm?

Goodluck bro

Long term does not mean forever, I have a price target for each of them. I am very comfortable with 3x.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nicerazor(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hi guys, I’m new to this thread. Is anyone using Royal Q bot for crypto trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
wiseone28:
my own pump from 1 dollar to 18 dollar now..

Should i take profit use the money buy another coins before it dip back to 1 dollar?
You can take $10 out and leave the rest, then look for similar , potential ones like that too, and spread it on them. I guess you got in when it was crazy dips. Nice one.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nicerazor:
Hi guys, I’m new to this thread. Is anyone using Royal Q bot for crypto trading?
I'm also interested in this...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nicerazor(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Been using it for some days now and the result is great.
dljbd1:

I'm also interested in this...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don hold xec tire my hands don dey pain m embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mowsid(m), OgogoroFreak(m), Luckyss(m), syunusa, DrAkpamudehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.