Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341286 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mozino007(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28
lekzytaker:
If you have basic knowledge of crypto. This is a chance for you to make some side cash aside your normal job. Just mine daily and wait for when the AIRDOP will be distributed. People have made Thousands of dollars from Airdrop alone. So I created a WhatsApp group where I shall be dropping legit and verified airdrop. Dm me on WhatsApp to be added to the group 09038333496

No spamming please or you will be blocked immediately
https:///MemeMareAI_DROP_BOT?start=6444213969

This will be listed on the 29th tomorrow.. do the tasks and claim the AIRDOPs.... don't snooze
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:03pm On Apr 28
cheesy Azaland, watin you still dey fine? Post Neva tire you.. go other site go dey announce na. Twitter....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28
seanwilliam:

Sorry to bother you guys or anyone reading this,
please in the above scenario , am I expected to pay in full for the lost btc knowing fully well that it’s my address but it didn’t arrive to my wallet because it’s not up to the minimum deposit?., it’s a small transaction but I just want to make sure I’m not cheating and cheated on..
thanks everyone .. I’ve done the needful..,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28
Which of the following do u guys think fit do x20
1. Slerf
2. Bome
3. Pepe
4. Floki
5. Cro

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:18pm On Apr 28
GRACEGLORY:

While still within the range, those willing to take some profits @67K will have it soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 8:26pm On Apr 28
Smithwilliams826:
cheesy Azaland, watin you still dey fine? Post Neva tire you.. go other site go dey announce na. Twitter....
I didn't post that please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:09pm On Apr 28
Pepe and cro

For me

seanwilliam:
Which of the following do u guys think fit do x20
1. Slerf
2. Bome
3. Pepe
4. Floki
5. Cro

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28
Alexas58:
Agony of a trader!
In-depth $BTC analysis!
Always remember that $BTC is an indicator for the general crypto market, and so its signals are very important for the crypto market as a whole!

Btc has been consolidating since 29th of February 2024, within the 58k -74k region

Watch the consolidations!
We had a first rally that took $BTC from 59k - 74k, then
74k- 60k, then
60k- 72k, then we had a little mini rally from 72k - 64k, then
64k- 73k

Now, why we are here!

After the rally that took $BTC from 64k - 73k
Something exciting just happened
Do you know what happened?
$BTC failed to rally back to its all time high, rather than rallying back to its all time high, don’t know what it did?

73k - 59k, a little above the first support of 58k

Then this is why you’re here.
Watch closely, after the break from 73k - 59k
Btc staged another rally, this time the rally topped at 67,600 , which was not upto its former high of 73k.

If you look closely, a head and neck
Pattern was formed. We might go lower towards 48k
48k is too small.

Is it only the head and neck you looking at?
Can't you see Nose is out of alignment and the ear is a little bit over bent out of its natural position.

If you look closely we might go lower to 15k or so. THANK YOU

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 9:22pm On Apr 28
sheanzy:
48k is too small.

Can't you see Nose is out of alignment and the ear is a little bit over bent out of its natural position.

😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:28pm On Apr 28
sheanzy:
48k is too small.

Thank you for the input
Very greatly appreciated.
The chart is unemotional and will do it's thing.
What analysis are you standing on, I put out my own.
But I'm still highly bullish on crypto on the long run.
But if I see a btc can drop by 5k or more, I'll get out of the market.

If btc breaks 58k
We would go down.
48k -50k looks great ..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28
I purchased 50k naira worth of usdt and I made transfer to the wrong bank but the same acc number. The owner is now telling me to send extra 20k to release the coin. What should I do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 10:43pm On Apr 28
Hello Mr. GraceGlory,

With the sideways movement of the market I wanted to transfer my little btc to trustwallet take a little break... Kucoin is showing 76 dollars as transfer fee, while bitget is showing 15 dollars..... They seems too expensive any other exchange with cheaper transfer fee?

[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=129684131][/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 11:48pm On Apr 28
FlashDboy:
Hello Mr. GraceGlory,

With the sideways movement of the market I wanted to transfer my little btc to trustwallet take a little break... Kucoin is showing 76 dollars as transfer fee, while bitget is showing 15 dollars..... They seems too expensive any other exchange with cheaper transfer fee?

sell off to usdt or tron and transfer to trustwallet ..then connect TW to pancake or any dex and buy btc

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28
santos123:
I purchased 50k naira worth of usdt and I made transfer to the wrong bank but the same acc number. The owner is now telling me to send extra 20k to release the coin. What should I do?
follow up with Appeal...they will ask him to refund the money to you. Make sure you show Appeal your picture of his account name or number or the video..cause they will ask

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 11:51pm On Apr 28
santos123:
don't be scared...Appeal and stand your ground ...he might end up releasing....Don't show fear otherwise He won't give up

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 12:29am On Apr 29
Thanks alot. Will try this

Uniqueaccountant:
sell off to usdt or tron and transfer to trustwallet ..then connect TW to pancake or any dex and buy btc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:37am On Apr 29
Uniqueaccountant:

Here’s the good idea, FlashDboy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 1:46am On Apr 29
iLegendd:
I use LBank to trade shîtcoin and most of them are already doing numbers since the 5 green day purchase some days ago.

I love to wait, but I'm taking profit from those ones that have already done 100+% in a day, since the 12th of April.

Slerf, Degen, Mew, Brett, but Roost isn't impressive yet. Those are the 5 coins I trade the most on LBank. Risky coins, but massive rewards.

In each exchange, I focus mostly on just 5 coins.

The position ( 8 ), in the picture below doesn't mean I'm trading 8 coins on LBank. It's 4 but after they were in profit, I decided to hedge them to maintain my profit and analyse the direction to close and the direction to leave.

In most cases, when I'm hedging in profit, I wait for something disastrous or amazing to happen to any of the directions before I close the one in profit while letting the one at loss to regain itself.

The purpose of this post is just to remind you to stay organised and always remember the 3 best times to buy if you really want to enjoy crypto.

While the impatient ones are praying to get back to the exact amount they initially invested, but patient ones who bought at those 3 buying times are already in profit.

Crypto is not a scam (it's a game of smart and dumb), na our impatience be scam. Once in the while, the smart cry too. No one is immune to tears.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 1:51am On Apr 29
iLegendd:

Ignoring you is more mature, but let me reply you.

You sound like a scammer who feels threatened that another scammer will soon take all the customers.

You're probably an old scammer with a new 2024 account because your old one must've been exposed.

Oga, I'm one of those who preaches death penalty to scammers and fraudsters even if you're my younger brother.

Also, if you know the number of people who are in my DM willing to pay me to mentor them in crypto and other things, but I decline, you won't post this.

I know it feels like I'm gonna steal your potential victims, but trust me, other people's money have NEVER moved me.

If you keep all the money in the world in my house, come back 20 years later you'll still see them there. In life, there are people who were born into integrity and they'll die with it. You're not in that category, so you can't relate.

You're attacking me because you have a motive. Those who have been with me here for years don't attack me, but a rebranded scammer or potential scammer with a February 2024 account is already feeling threatened and bossy.

There are two ways of trading futures.

1. Highest leverage with small money, but extra money as backup to avoid liquidation
2. Small leverage (x2-x7) with big money

You choose the one that works for you. In your case, you're doing number 2, but in my case, it's number 1 and occasionally number 2.

So, rest, I won't take your clients. My reputation is more important than money. If I want to sell a service today, people go rush am cuz the trust has been built.

Everyday, I get messages from people around the world that I even struggle to reply them all.

Also, every class I have ever conducted on Nairaland and on WhatsApp for more than 5 years now, I did everything for free.

The only time I charge money is when people don't value these free things. In that case, I put them in a book and sell.

Below is a message of someone from another country who wants to buy all my books. I get these messages a lot and some times, I even forget to reply.

Imagine running away from money even though I'm among the poorest people in the world. 😂

So, rest. I won't take your clients. I'm the definition of "Too Contented to Steal."

We'll start monitoring your movements on this thread, cuz you've indirectly exposed yourself. (I don't even have the time self—na mouth I just dey make. Who wan waste him precious time dey monitor you? cheesy Mtcheew).

Less than 3 months of being on Nairaland, you already have your Telegram address and a scammy website people can click on and probably get their details stolen on your profile.

Why the rush? Something that took me years to add on my profile, you did it immediately. There is something sinister behind such desperation.

If you're coming for a banter, it will take the second coming of the Almighty for me to dignify you with a second reply.

Whatever you say, you're right and I'm always wrong, so rest—you've won.

Bye

Interesting submissions there on futures trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Biteized(m): 7:37am On Apr 29
Bulls where are you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:23am On Apr 29
Uniqueaccountant:
don't be scared...Appeal and stand your ground ...he might end up releasing....Don't show fear otherwise He won't give up

Nothing to appeal here.

He transferred to the wrong account.

He should just file erroneous transfer claim with the banks concerned.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:57am On Apr 29
XaToXi:

Nothing to appeal here.

He transferred to the wrong account.

He should just file erroneous transfer claim with the banks concerned.
he also owns the acc I transferred to. I was supposed to transfer to his palmpay, instead I transferred to his opay ACC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:03am On Apr 29
santos123:
he also owns the acc I transferred to. I was supposed to transfer to his palmpay, instead I transferred to his opay ACC.

Oh okay.

The appeal case is dicey because the support staff might not understand that he owns both accounts.

Get him to admit they are both his accounts and attach that evidence to your appeal as well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by susaeta: 11:11am On Apr 29
If you’re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me up on telegram @dchossen1 for the group linK.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:11am On Apr 29
Some people can be wicked Sha. Having received the money and knowing it was in error you transfered to his other account, he want to use the opportunity to extort. Appeal with all prove let them block his coconut head there

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EniHolar(f): 11:19am On Apr 29
Please help.

I'm seeing this message on my Near Wallet
You were punished for using automatic mining or large number of multi accounts. Your mining speed is reduced by 10 times

What can I do?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 11:24am On Apr 29
Evaloyal2J:
Some people can be wicked Sha. Having received the money and knowing it was in error you transfered to his other account, he want to use the opportunity to extort. Appeal with all prove let them block his coconut head there

That is why we are supposed to cross check before approving any transaction so that you will not transfer to an account that was not given to you for the transaction at times the wrong account may be in the negative for example the case of that fellow with -28 million in the account and someone just refused to follow instructions and decided to transfer money into the account

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:37am On Apr 29
Jef4u:

That is why we are supposed to cross check before approving any transaction so that you will not transfer to an account that was not given to you for the transaction at times the wrong account may be in the negative for example the case of that fellow with -28 million in the account and someone just refused to follow instructions and decided to transfer money into the account
True. But error like this happen once in a while. The receiver may not even be in the same case with the case you mentioned, he Is just being dishonest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 2:26pm On Apr 29
If you are just starting out on Cryptos, Airdrops, Token mining, Staking and Presales or you have been in it but not made up to $100 indicate interest to join my WhatsApp group where we shared valuable Leeds. But if your interest is futures and derivative gambling look elsewhere.
Newbies if you try to do crypto on your own you might loss money faster than you imagined earning. There are lots of scam coins using similar tickers with the good coins and lots of other mistakes that can make you lose money.
My WhatsApp contact is in the signature line below. Send a chat with "Add me in Crypto Growth Group"

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29
There is a high probability The 5 Greens will show today or tomorrow so that we can have a temporary pump in the first week of May before the ranging and bleeding will continue.

Some alts will have to go to zero or dust first before parabolic will happen in few months' time.

NFA

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:25pm On Apr 29
iLegendd:
There is a high probability The 5 Greens will show today or tomorrow so that we can have a temporary pump in the first week of May before the ranging and bleeding will continue.

Some alts will have to go to zero or dust first before parabolic will happen in few months' time.

NFA
Please sir, how do I remove usdt from earn to funding on okx? I don't even know I set earn on idle usdt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ejosh4(m), Tflex01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.