Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277848 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
keep your coin requests coming...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Admin9:
morning
bags holders work cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by skaqe: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sclp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by skaqe: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:
Sclp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elijah101(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jovincyy10(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:

GHST Aavegotchi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jibosqie(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
WITHDRAWAL AND DEPOSITS ACTIVATED ON LUNO. WAS CREDITED IN MINUTES SEAMLESSLY.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Guys, what coin is this? Saw it amongst my TW items.
Checked CMC & CG, can't find it.

PS. I staked WSG & TRX, could it come from one of them?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:

$POOLZ
$PAID
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:
Uniswap finance(new)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm tired of this KDA sha. I've used almost half of my portfolio to buy dip.

The dip just getting deeper lol

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
released october 28th 2021?
Haba now?
Alhaji we only attend to "old coins'....
skaqe:

Sclp

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:

WSG
DEHUB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
jibosqie:
WITHDRAWAL AND DEPOSITS ACTIVATED ON LUNO. WAS CREDITED IN MINUTES SEAMLESSLY.
. I just logged in luno but I couldn’t see the deposit and withdrawal button.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jibosqie(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go to your local currency wallet.... Its there.
mubbyone:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
lol...this must be deliberate...guys requesting coins released yesterday or maybe next week! Technical Analysis relies on the premise that price action respects HISTORICAL levels, I doubt that you can consider the events of september and october as history!!!
So I shall pass sir
BUGOFF:

WSG
DEHUB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by skayT: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
I observed that the USD stablecoin is USDC on LUNO. However, it's USDT on Binance.
Can I possibly transfer from my USDC wallet on LUNO to USDT wallet on Binance?
legacystore:

Luno

Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:

Drep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
$dodo
$matic

9japple:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Guys, hope "smart chain BNB" is BEP20 network.

I want to transfer some BNB to my trust wallet

Ibime jedisco Rubby1 opeheaven2019 Dierich5

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pesty100(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
mubbyone:
update the app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Blaeizyt:
You go just dey para everytime, guy relax abeg. The BUSD bridge was created by a whale Team member who is also part of the core DAO core Team Members, hope you know that Paper isn't mainly on BUSD but on ETH, you can check uniswap v3 for the Paper/Eth pair liquidity. TThe BUSD can also be bridged to the ETH network using anyswap, if you had followed the TG (like I asked) and done a more proper research maybe I won't have to type all these and you will know the wallet isn't going anywhere. All your questions would have been answered too. I also reconfirmed this from OpenHeaven who posted the ETH pair and some of the DOA Team members before posting here. Why is it that you are always quick to judge and throw lame punches before doing a thorough research? No wonder people run away from this thread. Not cool at all.

Lol, All these rants just I raised some valid questions? And having you quote me twice for same posts? I only mentioned you to tell you to help me confirm and probably trade with caution incase if the coin is having troubles or drvelop serious problem with the dev. What of the mint functions?. May be there is more to it now the way you dey para.
What's wrong with what I saw? And posted? Please tell me? Why is it that everytime I asked questions you guys think am attacking someone. I should not ask any questions about general analysis again and just close eyes and buy straight?.
No problem. If its me that is making people run away from this thread, I will rather leave so that you can keep up the good work you are doing. No fight. All man for himself. You are 100 percent correct.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wow I just did this LUNO VOUCHER withdrawal thing and it worked. Got my money resting in my Bank account now. But mehn this LUNO app is crazy. They've removed all the black market rate and everything now is normal. Dem don cut all the money finish

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
9japple:
lol...this must be deliberate...guys requesting coins released yesterday or maybe next week! Technical Analysis relies on the premise that price action respects HISTORICAL levels, I doubt that you can consider the events of september and october as history!!!
So I shall pass sir
lol.
Hands in the air, sir.
Ok here goes;
LABS
OLT
KAT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Priceaction if you leave this thread we are doomed. No even think am. All those people quoting you don't know your worth that's why. Just ignore abeg for peace and progress. We move
priceaction:

Lol, All these rants just I raised some valid questions? And having you quote me twice for same posts? I only mentioned you to tell you to help me confirm and probably trade with caution incase if the coin is having troubles or drvelop serious problem with the dev. What of the mint functions?. May be there is more to it now the way you dey para.
What's wrong with what I saw? And posted? Please tell me? Why is it that everytime I asked questions you guys think am attacking someone. I should not ask any questions about general analysis again and just close eyes and buy straight?.
No problem. If its me that is making people run away from this thread, I will rather leave so that you can keep up the good work you are doing. No fight. All man for himself. You are 100 percent correct.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
26. DODO
27. POLYGON loading......
Anyone0455:
$dodo
$matic

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
You weren't asking a question, you were attacking. Two different things. If you don't want anyone to buy and you feel there's a problem, better ways to analyse and state your point. Wondering why you didn't raise this until after a month of asking on this thread?

Please anyone that feels the need to sell should. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
28. LABS
29. KAT loading.....
BUGOFF:
lol.
Hands in the air, sir.
Ok here goes;
LABS
OLT
KAT

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations. You have sucedded in sending out Priceaction away from this thread. I hope you are ready to lead us.
Blaeizyt:
You go just dey para everytime, guy relax abeg. The BUSD bridge was created by a whale Team member who is also part of the core DAO core Team Members, hope you know that Paper isn't mainly on BUSD but on ETH, you can check uniswap v3 for the Paper/Eth pair liquidity. TThe BUSD can also be bridged to the ETH network using anyswap, if you had followed the TG (like I asked) and done a more proper research maybe I won't have to type all these and you will know the wallet isn't going anywhere. All your questions would have been answered too. I also reconfirmed this from OpenHeaven who posted the ETH pair and some of the DOA Team members before posting here. Why is it that you are always quick to judge and throw lame punches before doing a thorough research? No wonder people run away from this thread. Not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
ONE MORE TO COMPLETE 30 AND WE are done for today
9japple:
28. LABS
29. KAT loading.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh yeah....luno is back baby....now person can comfortably sell & buy his Bitcoin without stress grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
I have never tried to look for anyone's trouble on this thread. I try to stay in my lane. Apologies to all parties thinking I am attacking an individual here, and apologies to Priceaction too. Maybe one day, we will be back, maybe not. Anyone that feels uncomfortable with PAPER, please do sell. The aim is to make money not lose it. Thanks to Jedisco, Ibime and of course OpenHeaven, nonut, 9japple, TimeKeeper, iLegend and BrokerHaruna grin. Peace out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt, Omuka and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.