Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321021 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26
Uniqueaccountant:
oya leave this thread. Most you eat from scamming? Fool

I'll remind you of this day.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26
Uniqueaccountant:
You scammers stop...mumu...idiot get tired naw
Write this down: I'll remind you of this very day.

Once again, I'm so sorry about your past, @ Uniqueaccountant

Try and move on.

Be more positive towards life.

Life is beautiful.

Cheers,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26
Azaland:

Write this down: I'll remind you of this very day.

Once again, I'm so sorry about your past, @ Uniqueaccountant

Try and move on.

Be more positive towards life.

Life is beautiful.

Cheers,
u couldnt keep up to ur words, u said u wont ppost ur shiiiiit anymore, azaman wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26
Azaland:

Search Google for Azaland Project

Connect me with the gurus.

TS of this token?

I'm seeing mintable is allowed here or Nah my eyes?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 6:21pm On Apr 26
10kgod:

TS of this token?

I'm seeing mintable is allowed here or Nah my eyes?

You may not buy yet. It's presale.

Before launch, all worries will be addressed. Ownership will be denounced, Full distribution, LP revealed etc.

But for risk takers, 0.01USDT is a steal.

DYOR.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:25pm On Apr 26
Azaland:

Before launch, all worries will be addressed. Ownership will be denounced, Full distribution, LP revealed etc.

DYOR.

Na the wrongest place to see 0.01usdt be this ser, you can try romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26
Azaland:

I'll remind you of this day.
fool move on. Stop quoting me. You guys are so tricky ...finding people to put their hard earned money into your hands. ....move on. No body will take your pity words to lost his or her money. Thieves

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26
Azaland:

DYOR.
mumu continue wasting your time. You guys are tired of romance scam and others...now crypto ...theives

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 11:37pm On Apr 26
Uniqueaccountant:
mumu continue wasting your time. You guys are tired of romance scam and others...now crypto ...theives

My people are "da-in" because of lack "nollyg"

Sorry about your past.

Must make you think everyone wants to scam you.

Same with a victim of abius. May develop phobia for proximity, even in matrimony.

Relax.

Just... relax.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:54am On Apr 27
Azaland:

My people are "da-in" because of lack "nollyg"

Sorry about your past.

Must make you think everyone wants to scam you.

Same with a victim of abius. May develop phobia for proximity, even in matrimony.

Relax.

Just... relax.

Mumu, just move on and roll ur shiiity bolt out of this thread, alayebaje oleburuku 🤢🤢🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:15am On Apr 27
Omo this rollercoaster is too much 📍
Where are we going gan gan ?
Abi bull na 2025? Omo me tire o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hedonisco: 7:21am On Apr 27
Crypto assets dey go sideways, Naira sef follow dey do sideways. You're timing crypto, you're also timing Naira to know the best time to mop up usdt. Wahala plenty for this country.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 10:00am On Apr 27
seanwilliam:
Omo this rollercoaster is too much 📍
Where are we going gan gan ?
Abi bull na 2025? Omo me tire o
I no go talk till around September, if I no see bull run... I go just commot my mind for anything crypto..

If Na 10naira remain for my wallet I go just collect am disable all my account

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:01am On Apr 27
GRACEGLORY:

I understand that the dip due to corrections ongoing with BTC and ALTS has made your portfolios Shrink than they were weeks back.
Never worry, it’s part of the process. It’s bull season, the super cycle will kick in shortly. Be patient.

"To lose patience is to lose the battle.”

seanwilliam

The Truth About Smart Money Concepts… Smart money is capital placed in the market by institutional investors

The smart money will never feel comfortable with you purchasing below their entry points; instead, they will shake out all the banana hands, cause the market to test your patience, and employ phony breakout strategies. In order for you to reenter above their entry levels, the strategy is to shake you out and push the market upward. They feel most at ease when you buy above their entry point. You would be at their mercy, but they wouldn't be at yours. That's how whales entice shrimps.

Only diamond hands defeat them.

It takes patience and time to build greatness, HODL!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:09am On Apr 27
There are more red days than green days, nothing wey you fit tell me. The red days are far more stronger than the green days. Chai

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 10:32am On Apr 27
santos123:
There are more red days than green days, nothing wey you fit tell me. The red days are far more stronger than the green days. Chai
we are still in bear market, nothing you fit tell me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:40am On Apr 27
Hedonisco:
Crypto assets dey go sideways, Naira sef follow dey do sideways. You're timing crypto, you're also timing Naira to know the best time to mop up usdt. Wahala plenty for this country.

So no be only me this thing Dey do?

Omo Dey thing Dey gimme better headache because I don’t know if we are coming or going … if I must add more usdt, it must be the bottom, if not trading activities go be like na joke … people wh bought dollar at 1500, if dem make 10% on their crypto and want to sell back to fiat, they would find out they haven’t made any profits yet… and if you are so unlucky to enter crypto way no pump, u go lose naira value still lose dollar

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:59am On Apr 27
Anyone holding $bome? I have been trapped into holding the shitcoin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Apr 27
My final purchase will be in September. So, this is why my USDT is intact even though I'm currently shorting and also longing the market.

There will be a relief rally in 3-4 days, first week of next month, then more alt dumps. wink

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 12:06pm On Apr 27
santos123:
But guys I don't understand.

The financial market is crafted such that you could make money both ways. If you position well, you'd make money when there's rain. And when there's shine, you also make. It's a robust strategy that requires, knowledge, expertise and commitment.

Maybe you guys need to change your strategy.

Well, I stand to be corrected.

But I believe its all about STRATEGY.

Check your investment strategy again.

Be dynamic in a dynamic market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27
Azaland:

But guys I don't understand.

The financial market is crafted such that you could make money both ways. If you position well, you'd make money when there's rain. And when there's shine, you also make. It's a robust strategy that requires, knowledge, expertise and commitment.

Maybe you guys need to change your strategy.

Well, I stand to be corrected.

But I believe its all about STRATEGY.

Check your investment strategy again.

Be dynamic in a dynamic market.
futures will burn me. Still learning TA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:
My final purchase will be in September. So, this is why my USDT is intact even though I'm currently shorting and also longing the market.

There will be a relief rally in 3-4 days, first week of next month, then more alt dumps. wink
Sir which bank do u use for withdrawal on ur bybit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 12:57pm On Apr 27
santos123:
futures will burn me. Still learning TA
Thanks for the comment.

Expedite the learning, shall we?

Cos if you are versatile in both, you can leverage!

It's some expert move.

So even if the market is bleeding,you smile.

And if the market is bullying evevryone, you still smile.

Gorrit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27
Klinxmanz:
Sir which bank do u use for withdrawal on ur bybit?
I don't like answering your questions because they never end. Also, @Azaland, you're making me dislike coming to this thread. Create a thread to promote your scam. I don't like disturbance, I don't like scam.

Bye

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 1:20pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:
I don't like answering your questions because they never end. Also, @Azaland, you're making me dislike coming to this thread. Create a thread to promote your scam. I don't like disturbance, I don't like scam.

Bye
First off, no one is advertising scam. If you dislike that name AZA, don't worry, I got the feedback I came here for. You won't hear about it on this thread anymore. The only place you'd see it would be on the exchanges and news.

Can we move on and enjoy other stuffs?

Forget AZA. Okay? Bro?

Are we cool now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:

so when should we be expecting a pump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27
Azaland:

First off, no one is advertising scam. If you dislike that name AZA, don't worry, I got the feedback I came here for. You won't hear about it on this thread anymore. The only place you'd see it would be on the exchanges and news.

Forget AZA. Okay? Bro?

Are we cool now?

You'll still come back to advertise it with a long and boring text that I have never bothered to read. Mark my word, you'll still come back. Your too stubborn and adamant.

Scammers never give up until they succeed or get exposed. I'm not calling you a scammer, but everything about your coin looks like a scam. I know it is, but I'll just pretend it's not to avoid hurting your feelings.

From your below average iPhone 4s made logo to the unprofessional texts, font, color and advertising.

Even if you claim it's not a scam, everything looks too unprofessional.

I don't even know why I'm giving you this attention.

I QUIT!

Just don't disturb us with Aza anything. Come here and contribute like Graceglory and everyone who contributes without promoting any Aza.

After your free contribution for 3-7 years, you can now come promote your Aza-scam and we'll buy because we've developed trust in you.

Even if you're a scammer or not, learn to build TRUST first before you promote. It's crucial. If you're too impatient to build trust, then use millions to run ads on Google, Tiktok, YouTube, blogs, etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27
sheanzy:
so when should we be expecting a pump?

Nobody knows. The market is making every pro look silly at the moment, but I have a strong urge there will be some pumps first week of next month.

Unfortunately, it won't last. It's just to put a temporary smile on people's faces before we bleed again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27
Azaland:

Forget AZA. Okay? Bro?

Are we cool now?
You can lie to everyone but yourself .. why did you choose this name Aza ..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27
Azaland:

Forget AZA. Okay? Bro?

Are we cool now?

Eleribu, u go explain tire till u turn skeleton 🦴🙄🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27
Azaland:

Forget AZA. Okay? Bro?

Are we cool now?
Bleep off....stop spamming with your trash shit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 3:17pm On Apr 27
iLegendd:

You'll still come back to advertise it with a long and boring text that I have never bothered to read. Mark my word, you'll still come back. Your too stubborn and adamant.

Scammers never give up until they succeed or get exposed. I'm not calling you a scammer, but everything about your coin looks like a scam. I know it is, but I'll just pretend it's not to avoid hurting your feelings.

From your below average iPhone 4s made logo to the unprofessional texts, font, color and advertising.

Even if you claim it's not a scam, everything looks too unprofessional.

I don't even know why I'm giving you this attention.

I QUIT!

Just don't disturb us with Aza anything. Come here and contribute like Graceglory and everyone who contributes without promoting any Aza.

After your free contribution for 3-7 years, you can now come promote your Aza-scam and we'll buy because we've developed trust in you.

Even if you're a scammer or not, learn to build TRUST first before you promote. It's crucial. If you're too impatient to build trust, then use millions to run ads on Google, Tiktok, YouTube, blogs, etc.

I love you sir. You said it all.

I take to correction. But on the name, it is deliberate. And we won't change it. We mean well.

I love and appreciate all the feedback. I only wanted attention, and not to offend anyone.

And I am praying that we all remember this day and smile.

You already blessed me beyond compare.

Let's enjoy normal thread.

Case closed.

Anyone offended, please accept apologies.

I could have used better approach.

Accept my apologies all. Illegend, uniqueaccountant, evevryone.

I beg you all.

Trust me on just 1 thing: Its no scam, just not yet ready.

And I'll prove it. But in better way.

So, let's enjoy the threads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MamaFutures, Deasegun19(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.