Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3376155 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Any hope on shiba,ftm and blok ? embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
My friend wey start trading crypto last week, he was telling me dat crypto is blood money, it too easy now he will know the side effects of blood money cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:
My friend wey start trading crypto last week, he was telling me dat crypto is blood money, it too easy now he will know the side effects of blood money cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Femi8586(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
My slogan "Crypto is not for the weak and I don't belong in the mix" grin grin

Loading loading in olamide's voice

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rest assured, Buttcoin Maxis, when you are liquidated I will make many shitcoin rugs from your portfolios.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
This is actually just a dip, an average holders should be able to hold through but look at those red lines in below screenshot, if they come would you survive?

Please I’m not giving direction of the market, would do that later, I’m just making a case for taking profits.

I’m pro take profits, always have been, always will.

I just hope when I ask people to take profits, those that believe Btc would go to 500k will not insult me.

I also would make a post on how to take profits, taking profits and selling your bag are not the same.
We told them, if they had taken some profits, they would have extra usd to buy more intelligently now....you buy 200usd, coin grows to 240, close out 40usd... Use it to add to funds you will use to buy future dips....any spring up and you are in immediate profits again.....simple thing, but they think we are doomsday evangelists, now I bought ftm at 1.9 and cream at 34.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rubby1:
See as this thread silent? Who die nah grin grin grin

So all this gurus suddenly disappear or turn newbie grin grin grin with their silent monikers grin grin grin grin!!

Abeg @btc drag more coins down for me!!

Second bits awaits
1:sol at 150$
2:ftm at 1.5$
3: Bnb at 400$
4: Avax at 60$
5: AXS at 80$

No sleep tonight ooo grin you may wake up and discover btc have send you to the village grin grin grin
If this one here happen. I go sell my kidney, buy am. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
9japple:

We told them, if they had taken some profits, they would have extra usd to buy more intelligently now....you buy 200usd, coin grows to 240, close out 40usd... Use it to add to funds you will use to buy future dips....any spring up and you are in immediate profits again.....simple thing, but they think we are doomsday evangelists, now I bought ftm at 1.9 and cream at 34.....
do you think ftm will fall again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Look at the levels, btc unlocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

God bless you!

Hmm

Lesson learnt
The Market forces you to learn.
I was lucky to have the 200$ stables when dip came. I should have taken more tho, that's just less than 1/5 of my portfolio...

The $200 was even gotten through scalping.

Wish I had about 1/3 in stables...
I don DCA small , tho not the best of times but we go improve
At all at all na hin bad.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

I was banned when you quoted me. The best time to buy Caketools was in the first five minutes. If you missed that early pump, Chris Ani and his friends will use you for exit liquidity
Lol liquidity pool!!! Reminds me of the saying: If you look at the chart and can not find any liquidity, then you are the liquidity!"

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please bosses ,which coins are likely to bounce back faster here

Aave
Matic
Ksm
Ada - this one ehn,lol
Coti
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jas80:
Me when Lrc do X2 for,greed no allow me collect profit, Lrc don collect all the money back
[img]https://media./images/b3fa3e23470374ab460a2efe6e5e9c51/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm beginning to suspect this OpenHeaven. Are you sure he's not the one controlling this Crypto
OpenHeaven2019:

Those who took profits are buying dips, those who refused are praying for recovery or have sold at loss.

We would do this again, you must learn!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
santos123:
do you think ftm will fall again?
Think? My buying at 1.9 is my own way of FOMO, I FOMO dips not pumps....
1.5 is my next entry, either now dip or next dip....then any price called 3 point something becomes ....X2

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
9japple:

Think? My buying at 1.9 is my own way of FOMO, I FOMO dips not pumps....
1.5 is my next entry, either now dip or next dip....then any price called 3 point something becomes ....X2
OK. I am Done losing. I withdrew everything I have and put in ftm. Let it pump whenever it likes so I can recover.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
What is causing this dip

Una sure say no be bear market we dey so undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
carik:
Please bosses ,which coins are likely to bounce back faster here

Aave
Matic
Ksm
Ada - this one ehn,lol
Coti

Just buy randomly once market gets to 53k. Which is highly likely.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
9japple:

I just fully understand how to tp

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
What I know is that most people shouting people should have took profit here are also been affected by this dip but nobody go wan admit.

Everybody go still wan they form guru so we go fit they take everything wey them talk serious.

This same set of people told us to buy some coins not too long and they are also dipping now, I'm very sure they still have those coins in there portfolio as it hasn't done any profit till now.

If I may ask, why can't they tell us not to buy those coins and wait till the deep is over?

The profit wey u take then, no b him u take buy those coins wey dey dip now? undecided

My own be say nobody fit sabi this crypto finish, no b anybody papa get am. All of us they predict but no b everytime e dey enter. E enter for u today no mean say e go enter tomorrow and vice versa.

Let's always Do our research and with luck by our side, WAGMI.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm loving this moment.
My target coin has been One. Waiting for it to touch 0.2
Not in a hurry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
DigitalMallam:
I'm loving this moment.
My target coin has been One. Waiting for it to touch 0.2
Not in a hurry
as in Harmony?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
I bought FTM @$1.77, it might not get to $1.70

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Happiness09:
I bought FTM @$1.77, it might not get to $1.70
for your mind you don buy the bottom abi?

Wait till it enters 1.2

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cry_pto is a crazy, you take profit the coin starts pumping like mad, you decide to hold you will start seeing menstruation everywhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
FTM order at 1.8127 clicked. Another at 1.2 and 0.8 respectively
I go tey for village like this so grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
The big guy (BTC) has been consolidating between the $59-$60k and leading us to the distribution phase. "We're about to access the bull market." Do what you must do, but save yourself from losing your coins and tokens by jumping in and out of trades… The best form of crypto trading is, buy low, HODL, and take profits.

That’s a financial advise.

Ladies and gentlemen, now we go all the way up up up up to have the best of Christmas…. I think the BIG GUY (BTC) is now corrected. Now is the distribution phase. Congratulations to those that HODL, those that couldn’t, now you begin to lose your money as you jump in on the ride.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Just buy randomly once market gets to 53k. Which is highly likely.

Great
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
SDN preparing to moon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: allen113, MrNovo, Geekels, cmoney22222, Debroslink, dimexilux(m), OgogoroFreak(m), DieRich5, iLegendd(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.