Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3351081 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Trex4:
It isn't.

I swear it's not at all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Tyche:

See the trades Chief. E fit still drop below 2

Yes, that's possible. I'm looking to add more when that happens though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Whale Watching: How to Spot Crypto Whales Series PART ONE
Big Pippin
By Big Pippin
January 2, 2018.

A whale is a someone who has a lot of money to trade and can cause massive waves in the price of a cryptocurrency. Whales attempt to sway prices towards their preferred direction and usually succeed in the short-term.

Spotting a whale early could allow smaller traders to go along for the ride and profit alongside the whale as well as avoid being crushed by the whale and being left with losses.

HOW TO DETECT WHEN A WHALE IS BUYING

Looking to go long (buy) an altcoin? Why not wait for a whale to appear first?

CLUE #1: Look for abnormal increases in the bid size throughout the order book.
Let’s say this is a normal order book for a cryptocurrency. Normally, the average bid size is 1000 and the average ask size is 1000.
If there is a whale in the house, the order book might look like this:
Notice the difference in magnitude of the bid sizes. See pics A & B.

CLUE #2: Look for an increase in volatility and price during a quiet period.
If a coin has been trading within a narrow range in a recent period, and all of a sudden….there is an unusual increase in volatility AND price spikes upwards, there could be a whale or whales in the house. See pic C below.

CLUE #3: Look for an acceleration of buying volume versus selling volume.
In a normal market, you’d usually see volume split evenly between the bid and the ask orders. This means 50% of the volume are buyers and 50% of the volume are sellers.

If price is an uptrend, buyers may be 60% of the volume, while sellers are 40%. And vice versa, if price is in a downtrend.

But if a whale is in the house, you’ll see an acceleration of volume on the buying side.
For example, if 90% of the volume is on bids within a short window of time, there’s probably a whale there. tongue see pic C again

Stay tuned for the part 2 TITLED : HOW TO DETECT WHEN A WHALE IS SELLING

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
use call verification instead of text
thanks man... I will try

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
DaemoLee:

Wait! Wait! Dnt get me wrong. I never said because GALA pumped SLP would even though both are gaming token.
It hasn't really shown that sign on d weekly however it would definitely.
Irrespective of BTC movement SLP would barely dip from that point.
ohhhh, I understand grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:
SLP is holding dis 650 strong, I need it to dip more so I can add up...............
SLP below 650 is a very good buy so u'll should buy grin

I'll not be buying DF in dis beautiful dip

Na only FTM Dy bleed my account now, I sold the other coins b4 dis dip, I think sey FTM can hold against btc
continue holding that FTM.... No sell oooh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm loading more FTM cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
demmy66:
Pls does anyone know why binance doesn't send code to my Line. I have changed lines from mtn to etisalat, still same and I used to get code on my line all of a sudden it just stopped.
Complained of this same thing weeks ago. Just so you know it's all trading apps. So the best thing you can do is use voice verification to access your binance. I want to believe it's from the network providers end as Airtel still works fine.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
chief, you are getting it...price is heavily discounted, it is an opportunity to get it on a cheap, then it may spring back up due to elasticity and voila, you are in profit....
THat's how AVAX made the terrible mistake of dipping to 36 for me, some months back... It has now avalanched to 109 or thereabouts....
I took profits at 87 and will not FOMO in, instead I wait for another retracement to enter again
EmmanuelScott1:
I'm loading more FTM cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
9japple:
chief, you are getting it...price is heavily discounted, it is an opportunity to get it on a cheap, then it may spring back up due to elasticity and voila, you are in profit....
THat's how AVAX made the terrible mistake of dipping to 36 for me, some months back... It has now avalanched to 109 or thereabouts....
I took profits at 87 and will not FOMO in, instead I wait for another retracement to enter again

Thanks sir, buy dotted greens cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:
I was like u b4 ooo,I don't chase hype coins but I just fvck up......... hype coins will easily mk u a bags holder if u didn't enter the trade well
Lol……The most disastrous thing to a person financial career……..is the emotions that comes from “watching your neighbors getting rich”…….. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
After my three months sabbatical. I'm back full-time with more bullet rounds for my armour.
1,002 likes on crypto posts since d start of 2021 no beans.

If you are yet to making monies off crypto..
Just stick with it and wait for opportunities to come and then strike asap while the iron is hot....you will know when...that time comes... salute. undecided
Opportunities to make large monies no dey finish for crypto world... believe that.
YouTube Crypto channel on the way soon
Short, simple & straight to the point videos sayfini... Aka " da bearish-minded KING" says so.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
seanwilliam:

Gt bank works .
I use it on Amazon weekly

Thanks. I don't have account with GTB, maybe I shld open account with them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
mjblinks:
wink
Generally (with a couple of exceptions in each category):

P1 = based on market cap and fundamentals, potential to 3-10x in value across most of them. Super long term holds that are credible projects, almost Zero risk with good fundamentals.

P2 = some of them very new projects. Potential to 10x-100x in value based on market caps. (Some have already 10x-100x’d recently). Slightly more riskier.

P3 = good projects, good fundamentals, credible people running them. Potential to 5-10x medium to long term. (Long term = end of the year)

P4 = good fundamentals, high risk, potential to 10-1000x

P1:
VET
ZIL
ADA
RSR
DGB
XLM

P2:
DOT
CHZ
TFUEL
HOT
SCRT
XVG
GRT
HBAR

P3:
ARPA
ANKR
AKRO
EGLD
RUNE
XVG
ALGO
FIL
NPXS
STMX
AVAX

P4:
MFT
SNX
DEC
BAND
KEY
PHB
CKB
MITH
GTO
CELR
DEGO
SKL
KSM
AAVE
BTT
DENT
WRX
ENJ
KIN - not on binance
IOTX

Financial Disclaimer:
I am not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice. This is not an investment guide nor investment advice. I am not recommending you buy any of the coins listed here. Any form of investment or trading is liable to lose you money. There is no single “best” investment to be made, in cryptocurrencies or otherwise.

Never invest more than what you are willing to lose. Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

lol. You go still FOMO. There are sectors and areas yet to pop that you will buy even with BTC at $100k. There are still smallcap Layer1s that will do numbers before this run is over.

Just sold my second trip on SAND at $3.94 BTW. I won't jump in again.

The remaining 20%, in MANA still going. Tempting to FOMO again but in another coin. The greed is real

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
This guy called Fastt is a Whale o

Not one. Still observing the market /tech

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Valwezzy:

The kind beating wey men go gather beat you if it cast eehnn! grin

I might ape in later sha, make I dey observe for now.
Hacks are blessing in disguise. As long it was once a strong healthy project it will recover from it temporary sickness. Assuming it was a very sick project, this disease would probably kill it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mbox mooning

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikanium(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
noxy1962:
https:///ShibaPupBot?start=r05477521640

Join the above telegram to get airdrop of Bone.
this link doesn't take me to the Telegram airdrop bot... Kindly correct it thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jsaviour:

Thanks. I don't have account with GTB, maybe I shld open account with them.

U can use kuda virtual visa card I think.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
This kucoin sweet sha. So many tokens with good potential.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alright.
Fastt:

Not one. Still observing the market /tech
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jerry59:
Complained of this same thing weeks ago. Just so you know it's all trading apps. So the best thing you can do is use voice verification to access your binance. I want to believe it's from the network providers end as Airtel still works fine.
thank you sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
use call verification instead of text
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chai. Shoulda put more on mana and sand grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ku users grin my boss don post another coin

I just Dy do some research on metaverse coins so dis one i think it will go a long way...

$IOI It has a circulating supply of 3.6 Million coins and a total supply of 37.5 Million and the coin gat alot to offer.....be like the Founders go get brain cheesy it on ku ex also

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Decemberist306: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pls I need less than 1 dollar worth of smart-chain to execute a trade on trustwallet.

Please someone should help me or if you can sell the one of 500 naira for me please

My BSC address is
0xBdBDeA2449C7aBF00073E573E945eC54F77CCF9d

Please bosses abeg..... My kneel dey for ground
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kliendiddy: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin grin grin

Timekeeper:

You are a Foo liar.... Why must you lie just for Referal sake..?

U said receive 0.5yfi whereas it is just 0.1yfi...

Heaven cannot accept you no matter how u tried hard... Werey.

Person go even need referral.. Rubbish.. Wasted my time on ur mumunic Referal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dis 4 coins angry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:

I just Dy do some research on metaverse coins so dis one i think it will go a long way...

$IOI It has a circulating supply of 3.6 Million coins and a total supply of 37.5 Million and the coin gat alot to offer.....be like the Founders go get brain cheesy it on ku ex also

what is his handle?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:

he said $Haka

The coins looks good but it just hit ATH
i will let it dip before apeing in.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:
Dis 4 coins angry

XEC just made me poor

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), Tflex01, MeNmyfamily, MamaFutures and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.