Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302879 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lablover01: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
doyin01:

DREP/USDT pair....it will reach $5 before next six months....use binance as the exchange..

Alright..
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linuxdomains: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wait o! The guy that made over $20k from a single call here did you do giveaway? Cos I was in a dream and you did giveaway of which I benefited from it.
My dream always come through.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
BUGOFF:
embarassed U come turn am into assignment. Lol.
Thanks for the direction.

Toh... Na u go cook your gather ingredients wey u go take cook your soup

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
stewiepeter:
My people please if you can buy Crypt0.com coin. This coin will be crazy, I see it hitting easily 2 dollars before the end of the year. They just bought rights to the naming rights of the staple centre in LA and they hired Matt Damon as their face and they are into NFT’s now. Buy and you can easily double your investment or more in a short while.

Hehehe... People sef.... You didn't tell us it'd hit 2 dollars 3 weeks agowhen it was at 0.2.... now it's done x4 na em u want mk we buy

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
kintus:

Someone already gave a warning about those shitcoins pumping....they're taking out liquidity. Once you get trapped, you'll be a bag holder till heaven knows when.

Ignore all those calls with no FA or TA.

Shitty ta & fa Dt btceeeee and whales messes up with
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
shinaayodele48:

I respect your reservation but pls ,do you have a telegram channel where i can learn the basic of trading from? I just cherish how you analyse your knowledge about crypt0 here. I will like you to mentor me. I will be most happy if that can happen

Thanks for the nice words... I started a thread where I share views on how I navigate the market moreso looking at bigger moves.... Also, there's lots of quality crypt0 material online...most of which are free too...

It may take a while but by trying constantly to improve on past mistakes and experience, the market becomes easier to navigate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
9japple:
It's your opinion and normally I will not respond....
BUT I have to respond:
I am not a trader, I am a market analyst with methods that ppl who choose to trade can make money from....
I am not a trader by choice... I choose not to trade full time, I only maximise opportunities once I spot them.
SECONDLY you do not have proof that I do not have shi shi..... people that know me will confirm whether I have shi shi or not (ask ppl that know me offline what I do fulltime, I don't need to brag about God's blessings to me here, it may just be Grace.
THIRDLY,
Any skill not honed or practiced will die off with time, hence I teach others willing to trade, in that way I remain "in the game" until my circumstances change....you dare not trade if your circumstances do not permit, I have learned that...so I thrive in my situation/circumstances
I advertise trainings because truthfully it is one of the 3 elements needed to succeed...the other 2 can be gotten here and I have always encouraged ppl to benefit from it. I charge because I decide to charge because I have a right to filter demands on my time and because anything of value has a value attached to it. If shitcoins have a value, why not my comprehensive trading mentorship program with which any market can be traded? I will charge whoever and whatsoever I wish, because it is a want, not a need like food or air. It's a value-added premium service...completely optional and free to some people who know how to "press my mumu button"
So there you go....that is my humble reply...

For those interested, keep your coin requests coming, no shitcoins, no newborn coins....

Thanks

PS: I can boldly dare any of my students worldwide to come out with a negative review of our sessions so far....
I won't play the proud card of posting their positive reviews. They can anonymously post their negative reviews....
That is how sure I am.
REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR + FUD + FOMO + PRIDE

Whether you choose to trade or HODL, learning more about TA can never be a bad thing. At the very least, it can teach you how to manage risk, know when to take profit and when to buy etc.

In crypto, you should always try to learn from those who know more than you, that's why I follow people like Jedisco who I learned many fundamentals of crypto just from following his posts, and respect the likes of Nna777 and priceaction when they analyse stuff. For Fundamental Analysis, I know the likes of Openheaven have done their homework and know most of the emerging trends. I met someone on this thread early this year, contacted him offline and he taught me so much about presales, shïtcoins, emerging trends, etc. He is a developer and has practical experience of using every network from BSc to Polygon to Eth to SOL, AVAX, Near etc, and from him, I get to know which Layer1s are gaining traction and can invest accordingly. Now he is heavy into NFTs and sold out his first NFT collection. I just had to partner with him on his next NFT collection make mesef no carry last.

Without digressing too much, Crypto is a game of perpetual learning, absorbing information from various sources etc. 9japple does not have to be an active trader for me to know from his analysis that I can learn a lot about TA from him. I may even be better at applying it when I add other knowledge I have such as wider market information, Fundamental Analysis, tokennomics and macroeconomic trends. I also have an extensive background in Accounting, Maths and Economics being my profession and my studies so I could possibly apply any TA knowledge I get from him to other assets, other fields, or even improve on the TA I learn from him by putting two and two together, or applying other knowledge. One of my senior accounting colleague at work has been learning TA on a course since January and is yet to even actively trade till now, just HODLing BTC until he perfects his knowledge, and advised me to sign up to the same course. I said let me cut through time by just asking 9japple to take me through his TA module and signed up 4 of my friends to join me. We were even able to curate his course structure and cut out the elements we already know for the sake of time. I'm not writing this to promote his course, just to say that one should never stop learning in this game, whether that's making the time to find online resources etc. You will hardly find anyone successful in this game for a long time who hasn't learned their TA. Even the ones that got successful by luck in 2017 and are still successful this bullrun still went and hired someone to teach them TA. Unless you are one of the few lucky mumu wey hammer by buying SHIB or SOL or BTC etc in it's early days. Not everyone can be that lucky.

Guys like Jedisco are self-taught from YouTube etc, while for me and my guys, it is more convenient in our circumstances to be spoon-fed, and have a structured module of learning, so we are not jumping from pillar to post or one video to another in a non-sequential manner. We can still expound on our knowledge later once it's structured.

39 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:
For those asking, this is not the ltc dump I was referring to.

It usually occurs 1-2 weeks after an ltc pump..

And as seen, ltc has a habit of going back to retest previous support which usually correlates with these dumps...

So what would confirm bias would be a strong weekly finish on ltc l(likely at 300) and a pullback in the coming week to retest 200-220

We didn't get the strong weekly close but we got the immediate retest.... Ltc is one hell of a sh*tcoyn.... It's only value now seems to be accurately predicting a Bitc0in selloff......

One thing I find interesting is how it keeps going back to retest previous support so accurately... Just like how it's sitting on 225
Next time it pumps, I know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please anyone should enlightened me on how western union works here in Nigeria.
I have a friend who wants to send some cash here to is step sibling.
I suggested crypto but the young man didn't understand.
Please I need help

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Alot has been said about @9japple...

Doesn't take much to see that the guy knows his stuff.... The quality of the thread is a compendium of the knowledge we all share. We need folks like him on this thread....

While there's lots of free crypt0 material online, a good number of sound material is also paid for. I wouldn't attack a man who is good at his job from asking for a pay. He's contributed well to this thread... Didn't just turn up and start asking to join a group.

I'd rather pay for good stuff than chase numerous airdrops or 'mining' worthless tokens in the name of looking for free stuff...

Lastly, most people mistake TA for a majic ball where you see the future... False... The most proven way for majority of folks to make money in any market is by holding thru the right wave. TA only helps to outperform the market... If you haven't seen the basics, TA will wreck you...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

Hehehe... People sef.... You didn't tell us it'd hit 2 dollars 3 weeks agowhen it was at 0.2.... now it's done x4 na em u want mk we buy
That coin bureau guy on YouTube made that call on his channel some days ago.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nenopi: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Mizjoke10:
Crypto is the future of digital money. Investment is the key�️to success. Invest on stellar(XLM) because soon as possible stellar (XLM) will rise.
hi which exchange is this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fmc1(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Crypto is volatile
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2021
nonut:

That coin bureau guy on YouTube made that call on his channel some days ago.

Cro is an exchange coyn which they notoriously pump.. my ish is that jumping in at the current price doesn't look like the right strategy.

CRO usually pumps crazy and then stalls in the middle of the market cycle. They've done a good job to pump it... At 20b usd valuation now, it's getting into business territory.

Funny thing is that when it was at 0.15, I wanted to convert the little coyn I had on their platform and stake so I can get their card... As I was dillydallying, it pumped to 0.2 and I decided to leave it and didn't enter on a retrace...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2021
jedisco:

Cro is an exchange coyn which they notoriously pump.. my ish is that jumping in at the current price doesn't look like the right strategy.

CRO usually pumps crazy and then stalls in the middle of the market cycle. They've done a good job to pump it... At 20b usd valuation now, it's getting into business territory.

Funny thing is that when it was at 0.15, I wanted to convert the little coyn I had on their platform and stake so I can get their card... As I was dillydallying, it pumped to 0.2 and I decided to leave it and didn't enter on a retrace...

I bought some CRO in April, it's pumping like Garri left in water........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Ibime:

Whether you choose to trade or HODL, learning more about TA can never be a bad thing. At the very least, it can teach you how to manage risk, know when to take profit and when to buy etc.

In crypto, you should always try to learn from those who know more than you, that's why I follow people like Jedisco who I learned many fundamentals of crypto just from following his posts, and respect the likes of Nna777 and priceaction when they analyse stuff. For Fundamental Analysis, I know the likes of Openheaven have done their homework and know most of the emerging trends. I met someone on this thread early this year, contacted him offline and he taught me so much about presales, shïtcoins, emerging trends, etc. He is a developer and has practical experience of using every network from BSc to Polygon to Eth to SOL, AVAX, Near etc, and from him, I get to know which Layer1s are gaining traction and can invest accordingly. Now he is heavy into NFTs and sold out his first NFT collection. I just had to partner with him on his next NFT collection make mesef no carry last.

Without digressing too much, Crypto is a game of perpetual learning, absorbing information from various sources etc. 9japple does not have to be an active trader for me to know from his analysis that I can learn a lot about TA from him. I may even be better at applying it when I add other knowledge I have such as wider market information, Fundamental Analysis, tokennomics and macroeconomic trends. I also have an extensive background in Accounting, Maths and Economics being my profession and my studies so I could possibly apply any TA knowledge I get from him to other assets, other fields, or even improve on the TA I learn from him by putting two and two together, or applying other knowledge. One of my senior accounting colleague at work has been learning TA on a course since January and is yet to even actively trade till now, just HODLing BTC until he perfects his knowledge, and advised me to sign up to the same course. I said let me cut through time by just asking 9japple to take me through his TA module and signed up 4 of my friends to join me. I'm not writing this to promote his course, just to say that one should never stop learning in this game, whether that's making the time to find online resources etc. Guys like Jedisco are self-taught from YouTube etc, while for me and my guys, it is more convenient in our circumstances to be spoon-fed, and have a structured module of learning, so we are not jumping from pillar to post or one video to another in a non-sequential manner. We can still expound on our knowledge later once it's structured.
sometimes paying for wisdom is not a bad thing, if u knew it's will help u in da long run but a member in this thread should try help teach some people without asking for a fee........... maybe he doing it to know who's really serious about it Sha "I'm just airing my thoughts"

Guy come teach me about shitcoin stuff undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Suicide666:
sometimes paying for wisdom is not a bad thing, if u knew it's will help u in da long run but a member in this thread should try help teach some people without asking for a fee........... maybe he doing it to know who's really serious about it Sha "I'm just airing my thoughts"

Guy come teach me about shitcoin stuff undecided

Everybody is teaching everyone in this thread especially likes of Jediso. But nobody who is busy or successful will put together a structured learning program for you. A good student will teach themselves just by reading and accessing resources. Who no get time can go and pay someone to teach them.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Ibime:

Everybody is teaching everyone in this thread especially likes of Jediso. But nobody who is busy or successful will put together a structured learning program for you. A good student will teach themselves just by reading and accessing resources. Who no get time can go and pay someone to teach them.
ur right Sha.........on point grin

Make the fee no too cost for those tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2021
In the heat of the market, it's easy to forget ones strategy... 2 weeks ago, I was waiting for matic to pump.... If I had looked at this weekly chart, the arrowed area was a classic reversal candle... Perhaps, I'd have cut some and waited at the weekly support....

Trading alyts in a bull run can be relatively straightforward as far as bitc0in doesn't commit some fukcery....

Most folks would make much more profit if the do the following..
1. Split portfolio adequately into different kinda coyns with different market caps
2. Select an ema you've mastered... Personally, I use 21...
3. Always look at the weekly chart before taking a position
4. If your coyn is far extended from the weekly ema support and prints a reversal candle, you might want to take some profit and compound lower...
5. Avoid jumping between coyns unnecessarily
6. Know when to slowly start scaling outta the market... And hope bitc0in doesn't coming major fu*kcery before you do

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stewiepeter: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2021
No body force you to buy. If you think it’s too expensive don’t buy it period. If you buy and make a couple of dollars will you send it to me or do you think I work for the company and get paid by them as commission
jedisco:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I bought some CRO in April, it's pumping like Garri left in water........... cheesy

Hehe... Enjoy....

It usually stops pumping mid cycle and starts its bear market lomg before others....

It's pumps are highly manipulated... Well most exchanges pump their native tokens in a bullrun to attract new folks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2021
stewiepeter:
No body force you to buy. If you think it’s too expensive don’t buy it period. If you buy and make a couple of dollars will you send it to me or do you think I work for the company and get paid by them as commission

Oga/madam no vex....

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... Enjoy....

It usually stops pumping mid cycle and starts its bear market lomg before others....

It's pumps are highly manipulated... Well most exchanges pump their native tokens in a bullrun to attract new folks

I am happy to hodl this one for 10 years or more .......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stewiepeter: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2021
After a week I will revisit this statement. Cheers
jedisco:

Oga/madam no vex....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Caio:
Please anyone should enlightened me on how western union works here in Nigeria.
I have a friend who wants to send some cash here to is step sibling.
I suggested crypto but the young man didn't understand.
Please I need help
It is very simple, just supply the sender with your correct details as you have them on your NIN/BVN, tell the person to send the screenshot of the payment or the MTCN code once the transaction becomes successful, walk into any Nigerian bank with your valid ID card and the MTCN, tell them you want to cash out via Western Union, they are going to give you hard currency, locate the nearest BDC (aboki) in your locality to help you convert to Naira...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2021
lipsrsealed

I'm just waiting for a dip ND seeing things

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2021
stewiepeter:
After a week I will revisit this statement. Cheers

Hehe... You mistake my comments.....

Whether it does 100x from here still doesn't change one thing... I wouldn't be aping blindly into any coyn at this stage...
Funny enough, it's just 4x in 5 weeks.... Shib did 10x in 4 weeks... Some coyns did 4x over this weekend... Still doesn't change the fact that I'd struggle to buy a coyn whose chart looks this way..... Until I see a retrace at least

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I am happy to hodl this one for 10 years or more .......... grin

Hehe... Enjoi...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Enough fighting.... If bitc0in dips this week, for those who still have dry powder, can they share what they're planning to buy, at what price and with what percentage of their dry powder.... mk we get tips

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2021
So dis crypto dot com na CRO cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m), compunigeria, Rainbow10, ejosh4(m), DeBruno1, OlaLiberty(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.