Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306327 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2021

KEEP THEM COMING, NO SHITCOINS, NEWBORNS

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Ritapearlydove:
I want to sell my PI

Lettest update: binance to list pi tomorrow morning. Don't miss this lifetime opportunity

You think you are talking to your illiterate village chiefs and elders right...?

Go back to your mud village and sell the Pi to them.. They are the one dt shud nt miss it.. Including ur bro and sis too

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
kansoboy:
Please I need somebody to guide me on how to swap using pancake swap on trust wallet.
I have been able to swap bnb to pancake swap....but I am finding it very hard to swap pancake to the new coins I imported to trust wallet.

Please what am I doing wrong? Any help will Abe very much appreciated.
Attract is the screen dumb of the pancake
which new co.in do you want to swap to? you don't need to swap to cake to buy new coins,just have bn.b

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2021
kansoboy:
Please I need somebody to guide me on how to swap using pancake swap on trust wallet.
I have been able to swap bnb to pancake swap....but I am finding it very hard to swap pancake to the new coins I imported to trust wallet.

I think u should have swapped ur BnB to smart chain on trust wallet.
Then u will use ur smart chain to buy or swap any coins u want on pancake swap.

It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
kansoboy:

I think u should have swapped ur BnB to smart chain on trust wallet.
Then u will use ur smart chain to buy or swap any coins u want on pancake swap in trust wallet

It's as simple as that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2021
9japple:
31. OPULOUS
Stumbled upon this gem that has already pumped... ape in at your own zoo
It completed the 5th Elliott Wave and proceeded predictably into the a-b-c correction phase, a completed, b in progress so I will strongly consider buying after leg c is completed...
If that is not enough incentive to buy Opulous, then consider the fact that price is currently tracing out a bullish pennant... once it breaks out of the pennant with volume, I shall be entering,
REKT = ....you know our equation by now, unless you are new
...the knew ones never know
...the known ones never grew.....(ask binance coins)

OPULOUS UPDATE:
As previously analysed, OPUL has "completed" the a-b-c retracement of the ELLIOTT Wave it just completed ....
and I have jumped in.....
The area I jumped in (5.65) is also the 61.8Fib retracement... my scholars will learn when we are discussing Fibonacci retracements that the key levels of 61.8%, 50% and 38.2% are most times respected....
In fact for this a-b-c move, OPUL retraced to 50%-leg a.... then pumped up to 38.2% leg b and retraced to 61.8% as leg c (see the chart attached) and started coming up in the last few hours.
Yet someone will tell me that T.A and F.A are trash, what kind of co-incidence is that? I can spot over 100 incidences of such in any chart...so it is not co-incidence but human behaviour displayed in charts!!!
Note, all of this is happening on a chart I normally would not check since it's relatively new....
Imagine the order and repetition of history we would find in an established chart like bnb, ether, EUR/USD or btc!
So I have DCA in, to TP when the heavens open (lol) and buy more at 78.6% retracement (5.0)
You could simply blindly buy a token and wait... or if you have the knowledge, use Technical Analysis and make informed decisions...
One of my scholars who now makes informed decisions says she now sleeps better, BP reduced cos she knows why she bought, why she is selling, when next she will buy and with what amount she will enter...zero emotions....
despite market, btc and fundamentals doing what they like, T.A sort of moderates the noisy classroom of trading activity.....
that's why successful penalty players are ruthless, no emotions or mind games...ask Fernandes, Jorginho, Messi....it is when they use emotions before the kick that they usually miss...
NB: I did not trade the bullish pennant again because it did not break to the upside with volume as expected for that pattern, hence invalidated...(we only trade patterns that complete the move). If price goes back into the triangle and breaks upside with volume, that will be confirmation and another entry will be made cos the TP will now be expected to be very hoooge

REKT = ....... abeg who fit remind me?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pearlpop: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Get $10 in bit coin when you sign up to oorbit.
Use the link below
https://www.oobit.com/ref/4vxod058gjr5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2021
9japple:

Thanks
$ SUNNY
$ SPS… Many thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by missuzoma: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Yes my dear it's now working. I've taken out all my funds in Luno including that of my friends from their Luno respectively. Go ahead and request withdrawal, they will send you a voucher code in your mail, input it, click on proceed, they will send another code, after you put it with your pin, that's all. Your money will be sitting right in your Bank account without stress. Insha Allah

Thanks a million!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2021
jedisco:

Slp... Seems the coyn has lots of loyal folks... Mk e pump mk all man chop.

grin
Re u in or u don't wanna buy again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Morningstarrr:

$ SUNNY
$ SPS… Many thanks
Bros, I have checked both...no chart developed for them yet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ssholly(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Suicide666:
new 100% for the dip
SLP @550 50%
SOL @180 10%
FTM @1.1 20%
Cream @30 5%
Xec @1300 5%
Busd @$1 10%

Boss is SLP still a good buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Altcoins is doing better....... next month will be great for we'll
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Ssholly:

Boss is SLP still a good buy?
yes u can still buy but bid at 635

I just loaded more at 631
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
4 days now still ku don't wanna do the needful undecided

Gate will be my next........... binance, cz never serious for life

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Caio:
please secondly.
I notice the DOB on my BVN doesn't tally with that of my NIN/NIN slip.
Will that bring any issue when trying to verify@ the counter?
Or better still ,can I just give the sender only my NIN details for him to send the money and I use my NIN for verification to receive the cash @ the counter.since you said I can send either NIN/BVN details to the sender.
Your response is needed Thanks

The bank is going to ask for your BVN to verify your details, so use your BVN instead. I assumed the information contained in the two were the same that's why I said either of the two. In addition, Access and Ecobank are very swift with thier operation, so you may want to consider either of them when cashing out. GTB and Polaris are also ok.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Suicide666:
4 days now still ku don't wanna do the needful undecided

Gate will be my next........... binance, cz never serious for life
guy, you can go ahead and use kucoin so long as you are not transactiing beyond 2btc per day. kucoin exchange is easy and a better alternative to binance...there is a functional & efficient p2p on d app as well.
on the kucoin p2p section on d app, always remember to switch d upper right currency toggle from dollar to Naira to bring out list of available merchants online within nigeria

Updated:
Dear KuCoin users, Daily withdrawal limit has been adjusted to 1 BTC for accounts which do not complete identity verification(KYC). Please complete identity verification(KYC) to increase your daily withdrawal limits to up to 200 BTC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Ladies and gentlemen, now we go all the way up up up up to have the best of Christmas…. I think the BIG GUY (BTC) is now corrected. Now is the distribution phase. Congratulations to those that HODL, those that couldn’t, now you begin to lose your money as you jump in on the ride.

The big guy stretched to $60K area and reversed ($57K area), I think at this point it’s a bullish reversal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2021
9japple:

Thanks

$POOLZ
$PAID
$CWS

thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

The big guy stretched to $60K area and reversed ($57K area), I think at this point it’s a bullish reversal.

That's good to hear.

So who pumps first?

Btc only or btc and alts?

Seems btc dominance has reduced somewhat.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
guy, you can go ahead and use kucoin so long as you are not transactiing beyond 2btc per day. kucoin exchange is easy and a better alternative to binance...there is a functional & efficient p2p on d app as well.

Updated:
Dear KuCoin users, Daily withdrawal limit has been adjusted to 1 BTC for accounts which do not complete identity verification(KYC). Please complete identity verification(KYC) to increase your daily withdrawal limits to up to 200 BTC.
how many of us even transact up to 100 dollars here? Lol. The limit is even too much for me

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Intellect16(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Go and quickly claim yours from this Airdrop. https:///MysteryXDAOAirdropbot?start=r0865180055
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
humble1010:
Royal Q is an automated bot that trade cryptocurrency in ur binance account and gives u profit daily. All u need do is to subscribe to d bot, fund ur binance account and start trading.

*WHAT IS ROYAL Q*

ROYAL Q �� Is a software robot created to read and trade on the world's largest EXCHANGER, BINANCE or HUOBI EXCHANGE ✅

�� Many crypto fans choose ROYAL Q to do AUTO TRADE IN BINANCE because ROYAL Q ROBOT rental is *cheap at $120 per year*; it automates your trading, ensures proper risk management and consistent gains. ✅

�� Capital is safe because the client does not need to deposit the trade CAPITAL to ROYAL Q.

*You only depsit your money in your Binance account(usdt wallet) and then link the bot to your binance account*

�� ROYAL Q trade is able to make a trading profit of *0.1% - 5% per day* on a beautiful market you can make 10% a day profit from our capital �

�� BINANCE allows ROYAL Q to connect to the API to read and make a trades. The BINANCE exit API is blocked.
So ROYAL Q can't steal our assets in binance. Profitable buying and selling dollars in our binance.

*This is what we all want, a system which can trade and make consistent profit while we go on our daily activity without been distracted.*

Check out my signature on my profile for my phone number and call/chat me up on WhatsApp for more info.

Oga nor dey spam this thread with your Royal Q shit na. We dey find X10000 nor be Royal Q

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Suicide666:
grin
Re u in or u don't wanna buy again

I dont think SLP will moon as long as it's being earned for free in the game or so.

There will be too much selling pressure and no incentive to HODL . Unlike AXS whose dynamics are different.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Pearlpop:
Get $10 in bit coin when you sign up to oorbit.
Use the link below
https://www.oobit.com/ref/4vxod058gjr5
how can I withdraw please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Sir, I have severaly debunked all rumours of me analysing such tokens because they are relatively new, even the Opul I analysed is just a red herring, a deviation simply because I spotted a some patterns on the chart that I felt we needed to learn more of...
So once again, no newborns, no shitcoins... preference is given to coins on cmc and coingecko...credible charts, So I also avoid poocoin chats or other manipulatable chart sites. I hope I have confused you enough sir...
Please nominate a well established coin or even a forex chart,
Thanks sir
Response01:

$POOLZ
$PAID
$CWS

thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2021
jedisco:

Slp... Seems the coyn has lots of loyal folks... Mk e pump mk all man chop.

Greetings brotherman !

Your insights/advice on my financial indecision below -
I have some idle money that I want to grow/invest. This is mainly to outrun inflationary effects on it.

Now the crux is between buying crypto and buying dollars which will perform better in say 6months?

A penny for your thoughts.

- Jedisco
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pearlpop: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Edipet:
how can I withdraw please
Withdrawal starts in January2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Horluwahighdee(m), psalm68(m), opella(f), cmoney22222, Internetsavvy(m), iLegendd(m), Antioxidant, nna777 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.