Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303288 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gideons708: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
There are alot of exchanges out there but you definitely can't compare it with what we have here at coinTiger.

There is a superb team of workers ready to take care of your problems regardless the time of the day and help you have a smooth less service.

If you don't use coinTiger to trade then I wonder which you use.

If you want to register, follow this tutorial.

https://cointiger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009924953-How-to-register-on-CoinTiger-Website-
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Alot of commentaries here but how can you blame anyone;
People's 1k are turning $930.... started buying dips from yesterday and then this morning, currently losing about 80. I am having a conviction we still in a bull and then dips are normal occurrences in month ends. However, the new covid variant may come with its own stuffs and nuke the whole market and then I would wish I had closed everything at this level. It's all good, let's and watch and see.

80 USD from 1000k is barely 10%. No hard feelings but the simple fact is if you cannot handle a 10% dip, then you have no business being in crypt0.
If your money gets back to 1k, just withdraw it and buy Trasury Bills.. that's almost guaranteed... Another thing you could do is stake stable coyns...

I'm saying this cos if bitc0in does go on that rally you are expecting, then 20-40% pullbacks will happen multiple times....
Crypt0 is inherently volatile, if you can't handle that volatility, then it's best you stay out

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
$COCOS

SPOT USDT
Entry: $4.0523 - $3.7069

TP 1: $4.7948
TP 2: $7.9244
TP 3: $6.2229
TP 4: $7.9244
TP 5: $9.839

SL: HOLD/$2.6846

Source m y c r y p t o n g on telegram

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol…..At the bolded, are you saying this Folks screaming FA is the way; are just new folks that knows Nada? And are they mainly screaming because they are in severe pain after unexpectedly losing great deal of money to bitcoín fall? Cause I am starting to notice this call out of TA is useless happens when there is a drastic fall in BeTĆ price!!!

And I am really glad you chartist guys are staying on your ground this time around, I admire that. Normally, at this kind of time; you all would have gone into oblivion and start coming out when things goes back to normal grin

It's not a personal attack....and I'm not a chartist... I'm just someone trying to use common sense.

Have you bothered asking most folks screaming FA what exactly they mean by FA?
Ask them and their response would be using their whole portfolio to buy one obscure or unlisted token whose whitepaper promised it'd replace bitc0in and make them rich... Of course that can happen but they shouldn't also come complaining when the market inevitably schools them.

Most of my trades are based on FA... I am bullish on crv and polygon but I don't need a chart to tell me eith will outperform them in the long-term. Same also with bnb and cake. How many of the 'FA' traders hold any amount of eith which undeniably has the strongest fundamental in this space (perhaps aside bitc0in)?

I prefer to trade major moves... But it gets stale when with every dip, those wrecked come and start blaming the market. I had been patiently waiting for a dip for over a month... I didn't know when it would come, but I knew it would cos common sense says markets dont go up in a straight line. I did some buying this week and hopefully more next week... I know someone who mainly owns eith since it wasat 250 and his annoyance this week is that eith has not dipped well below 4k...

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol…..At the bolded, are you saying this Folks screaming FA is the way; are just new folks that knows Nada? And are they mainly screaming because they are in severe pain after unexpectedly losing great deal of money to bitcoín fall? Cause I am starting to notice this call out of TA is useless happens when there is a drastic fall in BTĆ price!!!

And I am really glad you chartist guys are staying on your ground this time around, I admire that. Normally, at this kind of time; you all would have gone into oblivion and start coming out when things goes back to normal grin

CHEERS TO THAT
In fact one coin request for you!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
seankafor:
Boss Jedis.co dey make me laugh grin

He go be like those teachers wey go dey scream on top of their heads for their students grin

Hehe....

My annoyance is that folks saying FA don't seem to know what it means to trade with FA

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what trading with FA means....

It all remids me of the news traders we had earlier this year. I spent weeks trying to explain to them that I also ride the news but trading news is very different from what they think. To them, any 'seemingly' bad news meant buy...

Guess what? most of them who obviously bought the earlier peak this year capitulated at 30k because the news said bitc0in was going to 18k and that crypt0 was dead... Now they've been sidelined, we're not hearing such talk again.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timstone(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
exactly what I'm driving at, there are many strategic ways to trade..
Buh hopping on a deadly setup is just pure gambler's instinct...a 50-50 possiblity.

It's better one put his hard-earned money on gems with stronger use-cases, still low Mcap of course and with enough rooms to grow exceedingly, d one with its current circulating supply count decreasing more frequently to increase price value into d not-too-distant forseeable future
I don't mind selling everything I have got to put on such gems....bcuz I know a little breathe in profits alone will make me feeling like prince akeem in the street of Queens.
Anyway it may not make any sense to most people here...buh I'm just saying though.

In that case which of the gem

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realone11(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please do we have anyone here who use NETELLER, Skrill Or Crypto.com? I need ur help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cannicus:

How do you trade? Spot or futures?

I'm currently hodling with cross margin and trading/scalping a few coins with hedged futures on low leverage, tight stop loss. Makes it easier to close trades if need be.

Using spot to keep my usdt/profit.

Working well so far.

Wasn't patient with my MANA and SAND positions. Closed MANA last night as soon as it turned green and rebid for its last ATL. Yet to click. Probably won't unless btc crashes again.

Closed 90% SAND this afternoon and rebid for $5.85, riding just the 10% left.

Not closing my GALA or TLM early. Will let them run then add stop losses.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omo sand don leave me run oo

Na chase I dey chase am now

Nowhere easy brother.. whether trading or holding..

Make I calm down find entry point
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
jedisco:

80 USD from 1000k is barely 10%. No hard feelings but the simple fact is if you cannot handle a 10% dip, then you have no business being in crypt0.
If your money gets back to 1k, just withdraw it and buy Trasury Bills.. that's almost guaranteed... Another thing you could do is stake stable coyns...

I'm saying this cos if bitc0in does go on that rally you are expecting, then 20-40% pullbacks will happen multiple times....
Crypt0 is inherently volatile, if you can't handle that volatility, then it's best you stay out

I wasn't complaining, being here a long time to understand that...just merely doing my own commentary

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loris576:

Pls it looks complex
Any other ?
When you are given a site and want something similar but different, you can install the similar sites extension on your browser, it will load other similar websites for you.. in that way you may stumble upon new sites and stuff... e.g you are on skysports site, the similar sites extension may list others like bbc sport, espn, goal.com etc....catch my drift?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
seankafor:

Hahaha..... Abeg don't forget to cut loss oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
9japple:

When you are given a site and want something similar but different, you can install the similar sites extension on your browser, it will load other similar websites for you.. in that way you may stumble upon new sites and stuff... e.g you are on skysports site, the similar sites extension may list others like bbc sport, espn, goal.com etc....catch my drift?

How can i do that pls
I don't know how to install extension
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
DieRich5:
95% of people still think dat u can only loss if u sell at lost undecided
If u can't hold, u can't be rich.......the coins ur holding at loss is it worth holding

12 months makes a year ND ur a bags holder for 6 months which u bought ATH ND ur not even close to half the ATH..........u will still called ur self a holder undecided

Nobodys is right in crypto, investor ND trader re the same, the only difference is the person behind it.
Investors can be rich also with traders, the sad fact is that everybody can't be rich but u can live a beta lifestyle.

This life ain't easy.
Tell me about it.
Someone here shilled Cream. I checked and FOMOed in, took first profit, ran out. FOMOed again, then suddenly b. Tc started dumping, i FOMoEd out sharp sharp grin before them take the small profit i had from them. That cream finance is not something i will DCA anyway. Its like a dead cat that woke up to take its final breath. grin. It might pump in future but from what i saw in their twitter, they are only paying ppl who bought insurance in the defi. And they havent even gotten the hackers. Imagine ppl that bought at the top and doing DCA and all their analysis cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Two supports of $ILA at $0.5032 If it manages to hold it and does not break it could bounce again and have an upward momentum towards $0.8

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loris576:

How can i do that pls
I don't know how to install extension
Google is your friend... search "similar sites extension for chrome browser" (I assume you use chrome)
install and voila, get ready to stumble upon new sites, scam sites, interesting sites, serious sites, hacker sites..... you are driving on the net so it's a highway and be careful of the sites... only commit when the site has deceived you enough to be able to trust them, generally look for a padlock sign next to the https/:........

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timstone(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
htdot:
This is one of my strategies. I saw the morning sta on the 2 hours candle... took my long position when the greed candle is fully closed... set my stop lost at 12.20 and take profit x3 of the stop lost which is 15.55... my buying position was at 13.10. My lost will be 11.13 usd while my profit will be 28usd.. with 50 usd capita

All the greedcandle
Stop lost
Take profit
Buying position
Lost 11.13 USD
Profit 28usd
Na mystery to me
Bros teach me work
Make I make profit

My tatafo number na

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
See dem undecided

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
seankafor:

You'll probably lose more money chasing pumps

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Icecream4U:
Two supports of $ILA at $0.5032 If it manages to hold it and does not break it could bounce again and have an upward momentum towards $0.8
Nice one. You're learning very fast
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
timstone:

All the greedcandle
Stop lost
Take profit
Buying position
Lost 11.13 USD
Profit 28usd
Na mystery to me
Bros teach me work
Make I make profit

My tatafo number na
small TA Lingua & grammar, e don dey sound all Greek to you lol, naa who say TA no dey relevant? @Sats, timekeeper, fastt and some few others, Una past anti-TA posts propagate d fact. I beg No lie undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Married2Crypto:
small TA Lingua & grammar, e don dey sound all Greek to you lol, naa who say TA no dey relevant? @Sato, timekeeper, fastt and some few others, Una past anti-TA posts propagate d fact. I beg No lie undecided

There are all type of ppl here dont forget that. Some dont know how to install an extension. Some dont understand how to analyse data, meani g of some terms, Some dont even know how to buy a coin. So if he doesnt know the meaning of those terms, its another thing. TA is bullshit. I'm faced with too much data in my life and i master how to analyse and interprete data in a matter of seconds. Your Mac33 and mac21 is bullshit in cryp.to if you keep changing the values and day chart to meet your requirements. Who got time for that when i can get a good value coin, buy and wait for it to give me my returns. Quote me again, they are bullshit. Once again, those indicators will keep changing in high volatile environments which make them irrelevant wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maybe if we start saying bttc to 500$, maybe it will go back up

Since bttc to 100k chants no dey work

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fastt:

There are all type of ppl here dont forget that. Some dont know how to install an extension. Some dont understand how to analyse data, meani g of some terms, Some dont even know how to buy a coin. So if he doesnt know the meaning of those terms, its another thing. TA is bullshit. I'm faced with too much data in my life and i master how to analyse and interprete data in a matter of seconds. Your Mac33 and mac21 is bullshit in cryp.to if you keep changing the values and day chart to meet your requirements. Who got time for that when i can get a good value coin, buy and wait for it to give me my returns. Quote me again, they are bullshit. Once again, those indicators will keep changing in high volatile environments which make them irrelevant wink

TA na rubbish and waste of time.

Btceeee defiles anytin anytime e want....

TA na bullshit...... Which useless TA predict this kind dip shit wey we dey, none.... I dey read most of my update on Chrome, see expert they predict but na lie... gringrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Timekeeper:

TA na rubbish and waste of time.

Btceeee defiles anytin anytime e want....

TA na bullshit...... Which useless TA predict this kind dip shit wey we dey, none.... I dey read most of my update on Chrome, see expert they predict but na lie... gringrin

Dont mind them, see them changing mac21, mac12 ema333, one week chart, 5days chart. At the end b.tc dumps, they recalculate. cheesy
Pls enough of this TA, time to look for good project yall here shilling how to enter already pumped or dead coins. Like cream finance grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
DieRich5:
See dem undecided

Lol

Na so
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

You'll probably lose more money chasing pumps
bro na jump in and jump out I dey onto ..
Even if na 3% I no send

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fastt:

Dont mind them, see them changing mac21, mac12 ema333, one week chart, 5days chart. At the end b.tc dumps, they recalculate. cheesy
Pls enough of this TA, time to look for good project yall here shilling how to enter already pumped or dead coins. Like cream finance grin

Upon all their Ema, btceeeee still fvcks dem up... They will change to Ema 25 again, btceeeee fvcks dem, change to Ema 150, btcee still fvcks dem... grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Can someone explain the meaning of futures, please? My guy is trying to commit suicide because he lost up to 1 million his uncle gave him for village project.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Timekeeper:

Upon all their Ema, btceeeee still fvcks dem up... They will change to Ema 25 again, btceeeee fvcks dem, change to Ema 150, btcee still fvcks dem... grin
Some will use ema101, 1 week chart, when ALT/coi.n pump finish and its going into extinct, their order will click. By then we have moved to new product while they carry the bags. grin by then bear market don catch them. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: WestPB, Luckyss(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.