Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291234 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 2:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Anthony5720:
Good evening everyone, please don't be offended how can I buy USDT from my bank account or debit card... Please am quite new into this don't feel offended.... I was trying to use paybis but they have blocked every card from accessing it..pleass I need help.

Thanks
the CBN is locking almost all means of purchase via cards
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:34am On Nov 28, 2021
$NAKA
$NUM
$CWAR

DYOR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Some people go wake up to a dump..

I don cut down my losses and buying low again..

No sleep for the wicked

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2021
seankafor:
Some people go wake up to a dump..

I don cut down my losses and buying low again..

No sleep for the wicked

The market is always waiting for people like you with paper hands to dump and incure permanent loss.

Now you're going to be pessimistic and keep praying for a dump as if the market dumping almost 1 trillion in 3 days isn't enough grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:09am On Nov 28, 2021
LandMann:

The market is always waiting for people like you with paper hands to dump and incure permanent loss.

Now you're going to be pessimistic and keep praying for a dump as if the market dumping almost 1 trillion in 3 days isn't enough grin
make we dey watch.. na here we dey

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Onye raha unra eburu egbe ya tongue

(If you sleep, dey carry your gun tongue)

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:43am On Nov 28, 2021
LandMann:

you no go like cut loss boss cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Na now una go understand say this market no really send our papa grin

All these talks here na just beer parlour talk

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Nini101:

I've been trading for almost a year now and I still regard myself as a newbie. One thing I have done is use Google and YouTube to understand better. Then when coins are mentioned here I check their chart to see the history and movement of the coin (I was doing this even before I knew about TA and FA), Google them to know what they are all about. Most times you'd learn from experience. Lastly when you find the coin you want to buy, always wait for a dip or retracement. Even if the coin is mooning, don't be tempted to fomo.

One more thing, Google acronyms you don't know, before investigating in shit coins, DYOR, don't invest more than you can afford to loose and follow the gurus here closely.

Common sense... Folks ape into the top cos someone on YouTube told them we're going to the moon only to return in tears when the market has a healthy retrace.
I wonder where the TA vs FA stuff is coming from. Many successful traders in this space combine both.... Most things are just common sense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2021
MapleBae2020:

I use kucoin app and the website. Please where do I see the EMA and RSI? I only see the MA. Thanks
d pic below is self-explanatory enough. All d best.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Jameselias:

you are trying my brother. Crypt0 (Nigeria ) is filled with gamblers . Most people in crypto today do not even know what a financial market is .

Fact. A good number of folks who see crypt0 as a way to convert 100 naira into 1 million. They jump into tops in an inherently volatile market and return blaming others when the market schools them. The question they always avoid to answer is simple- how is their portfolio distributed?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2021
jedisco:

Fact. A good number of folks who see crypt0 as a way to convert 100 naira into 1 million. [b]They jump into tops in an inherently volatile market and return blaming others when the market schools them. [/b]The question they always avoid to answer is simple- how is their portfolio distributed?

grin grin

Like its doing just now grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ohamng: 5:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Hello, pls sir, can you give insight on peachfolio tokeƱ, does it worth buying and holding? God bless.
Ibime:

It's not a honeypot but liquidity is unlocked so can be rug-pulled if the Dev is wicked.

Top 5 holders own 7.2% so whale distribution is OK

Anything else you'll need to glean from the TG group. You also want to see if the Dev is doxxed etc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:26am On Nov 28, 2021
First before talking of TA or FA, folks have to get the basics right and understand what market you trade

Certain basics are:

1. Portfolio allocation. The big money that moves this market doesn't go to alyts. We all know that bitc0in controlls this market and eth will perform better tgan 95% of other alyt coyns in the market, yet very few folks here have any of those on their balance.... If bitc0in you trade a market where one or two assets determine how the others behave, common sense would tell you to get some exposure to those ones.
This time last year, bitc0in was 20k eth was about 650 dolls, bnb was abt 35. These are phenomenal gains

2. What stage is the market in?... I've said it constantly since may that all that matters over the next 6 months was if bitc0in was to go on another rally or not...

3. Crypt0 is inherently volatile.. You stay in this market long enough and you're less worried about the daily swings...

4. What kind of trader are you? If you claim to be a daily trader, then volatility should be your breas and butter.... If you're looking more at the bigger picture, then what the market does every hour should be of less concern.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Talking about TA... What is TA...Just basically analysis of data...

You can't be in a market and underplay the importance of data... In stocks for example, you want to know how the companies who's stocks you hold are performing... All that is raw data...
With any type of data, they can be made sens of to give information... How you go on and interpret them is upto you....

The main data sources in crypt0 are;

1. You have price charts which simply show what price did in the past. Jsut that.

2. Then there are traditional indicators e.g rsi, volume which show different metrics of the market

3.Finally, there are newer on chain indicators which show how certain sections of the market are behaving e.g of whales or long-term holders are buying or not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Regarding TA vs FA, no one says they can only be used seperately.... You can combine whatever data sources you have to find a working system in trading... Else, you're just better holding...

But some recent posts very much remind me of the news vs TA debate we had earlier this year... I remember folks stating how using news is the best way to trade the market. To them, they should buy when the media says buy and sell when the reverse is the case.. I asked they should show us they do it so we can learn... Guess what, that talk has died down... Most of them sold at 30k because the whole place was screaming red. The rest sold at 40k when the last China news broke out....

Finally, I think people's main grouse here is with charts.... Price charts just show what price did in the past... Thats all... How its interpreted is upto folks... Recently, I have been posting about using using charts... Thats simply cos I see alot of people make mistakeswe made in the past... Once I see a chart, the first thing I look at is the timeframe. So when I see new folks posting 15 min to 1hr chart, I know this chap will get wrecked. Thats why I went on about keeping things simple and using the weekly timeframe with a sensible moving average....

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Thank you Jedisco

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Augustus16(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2021
htdot:

Just start with holding... can you spare the money for up to 5 months? If yes you can decide to buy any coin right now (cake) and or matic and hold for a period of 5-6months... but of you want to invest for less than a month, then now isnt the right time. You have to wait until btcccc crosses 61k before buying any token. Bit if you can avoid to leave the money for 6months, then buy cake and vet and hold for 5-6 month... dont trade future coz its not for newbie, or you will lose all your money.

Ok thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Hy guys,
In this dip, which would you prefer to buy
Link or Atom
I need one that recovers quickly with btc
Because waves and serum don do me shege(thought I bought their dip grin)only for btc to show me what exactly dip shit is

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Augustus16(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2021
pls what are the factors to check when buying an altcoin? @jedisco @dierich @singapore1 @everybody in the group

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Honestly I really need to know whats giving me the money o
Not upto 2hrs ago I converted 10usdt that I don't know where it came from
Now this again...if it gets to 10usd 2morro Sunday chicken don sure cheesy
Some people must have registered with your referral ID, so each time they buy any coin, you get certain percentage.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2021
DigitalMallam:

Some people must have registered with your referral ID, so each time they buy any coin, you get certain percentage.

Oh really
It's been long people registered with my link and they have been buying on spot
But this started 2days ago
So if they buy usdt too will I still get usdt percentage too as seen in 5he pictures??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ohamng: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
TA, most atimes it does show FA and SA if carefully watched. Good to learn all.
jedisco:
Regarding TA vs FA, no one says they can only be used seperately.... You can combine whatever data sources you have to find a working system in trading... Else, you're just better holding...

But some recent posts very much remind me of the news vs TA debate we had earlier this year... I remember folks stating how using news is the best way to trade the market. To them, they should buy when the media says buy and sell when the reverse is the case.. I asked they should show us they do it so we can learn... Guess what, that talk has died down... Most of them sold at 30k because the whole place was screaming red. The rest sold at 40k when the last China news broke out....

Finally, I think people's main grouse here is with charts.... Price charts just show what price did in the past... Thats all... How its interpreted is upto folks... Recently, I have been posting about using using charts... Thats simply cos I see alot of people make mistakeswe made in the past... Once I see a chart, the first thing I look at is the timeframe. So when I see new folks posting 15 min to 1hr chart, I know this chap will get wrecked. Thats why I went on about keeping things simple and using the weekly timeframe with a sensible moving average....
wrecked. Th
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ohamng: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2021
What's your take on peachfolio pls?
jedisco:

wrecked. Th
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2021
jedisco:

Fact. A good number of folks who see crypt0 as a way to convert 100 naira into 1 million. They jump into tops in an inherently volatile market and return blaming others when the market schools them. The question they always avoid to answer is simple- how is their portfolio distributed?

Sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Dirty December Dirty December

Remember this is Q4 and we're entering Q1 2022 soon, invest in some good project. Buy and HODL, Q4 to Q1 2022 is going to be massive.
Don't flex away your future all in the name of Dirty December. You're a trader and not a fraudster, spend less, invest more, and yes! this is a financial advice.

Happy Trading
M y c r y p t o n g on telegram

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Augustus16:
pls what are the factors to check when buying an altcoin?
@jedisco @dierich @singapore1 @everybody in the group
Market cap
Circulating supply
Utility
White paper
Those behind the project
Credit: m y c r y p t o n g on telegram

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2021
shocked
QuinModah:
PUMP & DUMP
Scammers 1st select a low market cap coin. Then they place their trades well in advance and set their all profit targets according to the amount of people who may participate in the pump.

Mostly those guys set polls asking how many of you are for the pump on a particular day and time. On the scheduled time they announced the coin and all poor fellows are entering with huge position sizes as they believe it a confirm profit. When the coin starts pumping those scammers close their positions well in advance with huge profit and you will see the price move down so fast you cant even do shit. You will end up in nothing

Back to mazi, I don't pity him because his a long timer on tis thread and should know better, got to the agrictech thread, a ot of them wanted to turn 100k with ROI of 150% in 2 months, few weeks ago, I was talking with someone who invested in BTS $200 and today money grew to 295$, he was not happy and I ask why, he said he expected $300+ I laughed and ask him he should try and take a loan from the bank and check the rate or possibly start a business with $200 and see if he will get $295 back in Nigeria today.

I was one of those that laugh them to scorn on the agrictech thread.

Mazi knows that due diligence is important
He also know that rule 1 stats Never loose money
Rule 2 states don't forget rule 1

What I see here clearly is simple, he wanted a dirty December without due diligence but he got dirty.

Mazi belong to numerous telegram channel and cannot filter the ones that are beneficial to him

Mazi is a typical Nigeria who wanted great gains with little efforts

Learn the lessons and move on, I got no pity to share because misery loves company.

Call me whatever name or heartless, Idgf, he should know better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2021
It is market psychology 101 all over again...
What a vicious loop, lol

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
It is market psychology 101 all-over again...
What a vicious loop, lol
spot on

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Btc will just wake up, fvck alternates up and leave them for dead whilst climbing back up grin

No be juju be that undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2021
What is happening in Crypto. Wtf is the meaning of this?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ojemedad, OgogoroFreak(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.