Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303082 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:

Yes nah
As long as btc is above 54k$ and 53k$!!

No shaken !

I’d only be worried if btc drop to 51,800$ which is first support level !! Then second support level is 50k$
Third is support level is 46,300$!

So I don’t know where you and that girl see unah chart!!

Newbie should be really careful on this thread. I said it before and I’m saying it again!!!

This thread is very very helpful but Not everything on this thread you should follow pls!

Love to everyone. Seasons love greetings!!!

Happiness, I no look down on you ooo, nope, so no vex. But dropping something like prediction without chart is not really good for soul always consider some newbie.. Thank U!
The girl was right after all. You were wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Damony:
Please help!!

I can't login into my Binance account. I woke up this morning to see a pop-up notification from them that my token has expired; that I should log in with my password and email

Everything is correct. But yet, I haven't received any verification code from them as promised despite several attempts

Rather, I would be receiving a different mail notifying that I'm accessing my Binance account with a different ip address ( since I'm using another line different from the one I registered the account with)
try the call verification
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Hahahaahhahahahahahahahaahha
seankafor:
anarchy and doom
The end..

This is Armageddon

This is the end of the road embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Na now una go know say use case good for coin

All those coins doing numbers printing money, let's see how dey will go out

Na here we dey cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2021
myonekobosay:
bt.c will hit these or that price is still a bit foggy. Believe me I can see a 3k price support on my chart but i know it aint going down like dat. However, for newbies watch out for divergence on your bt.c long time frame chart especially around 38k zone. The charts will tell you when you're good to go. Kapish
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Those who took profits will start accumulating

I always take profit and I accumulate till profit finish but it was still dipping.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2021
I no even understand this thing again

Most bids clicked before going to bed yesterday embarassed and I was happy I bought the fuvking dip
Only for me to wake to regret
CRYpto grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2021
9japple:
BTC BREAKFAST.
Technical Analysts do not bother about the noise in the room whether you should use T.A or F.A or both or common sense or none at all. Make the money you want to make, it's not my gain...lose the money too, it's not mine. There is a schedule and prices (excluding shitcoins) follow them, btc movement is just like an advert break in a programme...after the dust settles, the T.A and tokenomics/fundamentals will return and price will do what it wants to do. I am not interested in what price wants to do---prediction, we are looking out to benefit from WHATEVER price will do. That's the difference between the Robinsonian price monitoring algorithm and other people's approach to trading. Proper risk management and greed-fear balance helps the person to know how to stir the pot of soup. Your pot is different/unique from others.... (why am I even responding? eh ehn BTC...)
So price moves in between support/resistance zones at EVERY POINT IN TIME.... quote me anywhere....
The current down ward move saw OB1 respected between 22nd - 24th November.... I didn't check all of this then, but the OB was violated on 26th November...price closed inside it. If it is a correctly drawn OB (meaning that I may have drawn it wrongly) then we expect price to go down and check out the lower OB3....(That is the reason why some are saying btc to 43k) BTC is also subject to FUD and thus, ppl seeing that OB VIOLATED yesterday will make them sell, while others will happily put buy orders there because of the bounce that will occur, just as we are seeing a little bounce today on OB1.
Hopeful people will want to see how high the bounce goes....it may bounce up and up from here, honestly I do not care because of astute portfolio management, we kill it if it goes down, still kill it when it goes up....that's the preparation for "price life" that T.A gives you (sorry information)
So DCA has never been wrong, common sense has never been wrong, F.A has never been wrong.. it's like going on a journey and someone criticizes you for using GOOGLE MAP just because you could still get to where you are going by asking around...you may want precision in your movement or may want to learn new spots located on the map....
I am yet to see an area of human endeavour where knowledge becomes a bad thing.... even if it's for the stats alone
Analysis Paralysis does not count in this case, because that is mis-applied knowledge....
So some choose to be by-standers this period or DCA officials with common sense...
I am doing me, please do you...

PS: There is another OB at 48k too....
*sorry I forgot to post the chart for the analysis...nobody knows it all
Also forgot to remind us that OB means Order Block
Thanks also...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2021
htdot:

No mind am. This market was dragged too much. This major dip was supposed to happen ending of last month, around the time that lady called it. But they dragged it to this month.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2021
seankafor:

Na here we dey cool
Your use case didnt work either, everything is down

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Icecream4U:
Who dey breathe?

I don choke oh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2021
This dip can give person Hypertension but don't panic or scared instead buy more.

CRYPTO TO THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2021
E don happen grin grin

BTC why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
nonut:

No mind am. This market was dragged too much. This major dip was supposed to happen ending of last month, around the time that lady called it. But they dragged it to this month.
I dont know why they always like to mislead newbie with emotion and not fact... i wanted to take a position after touchinh the trendline but someone here show me his/her analysis chart and told me not to take a position that it will dip further. That save me. I saw a bearish engulfing pattern on a day chart which i posted here but some sadists were busying attacking technical analysis. To those bunch, technical analysis is not a facade, but a dip part in crypto.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Mama Bear embarassed

Anyway, incase you are in need of a JOB cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
na wa o,e just dey fall undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:

Yes nah
As long as btc is above 54k$ and 53k$!!

No shaken !

I’d only be worried if btc drop to 51,800$ which is first support level !! Then second support level is 50k$

So I don’t know where you and that girl see unah chart!!

Newbie should be really careful on this thread. I said it before and I’m saying it again!!!

This thread is very very helpful but Not everything on this thread you should follow pls!

Love to everyone. Seasons love greetings!!!

Happiness, I no look down on you ooo, nope, so no vex. But dropping something like prediction without chart is not really good for soul always consider some newbie.. Thank U!

If I could remember, the girl said 32k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2021
htdot:

What makes it wrong? I say it very bold that if btc stay above 53 &54k$, no shaken but once btc touched 51.800$, I’d be worried! Is that message hard to understand for you?

Go and read again!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Happiness09:
I had a dream Btc went to $32k

I'm tired of looking at chart
Analysts, please what are you people seeing on the chart?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
htdot:

So this message is hard for you to understand?

Dip is very bad shaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
seankafor:

Na here we dey cool

Bullshxt talk rubbish talk

Abi na my alt coins na even tank

None of my shitcoin shake I mean none

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2021
htdot:

I dont know why they always like to mislead newbie with emotion and not fact... i wanted to take a position after touchinh the trendline but someone here show me his/her analysis chart and told me not to take a position that it will dip further. That save me. I saw a bearish engulfing pattern on a day chart which i posted here but some sadists were busying attacking technical analysis. To those bunch, technical analysis is not a facade, but a dip part in crypto.
I saw that message too, but a little bit late. Bought some a little higher than the current price now, but then, no one is happy in crypto. Still got enough stables to buy more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Market hot pass zamfara now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Omo! ,How y'all doing ?!

This farm for village big o

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2021
My akagum is out of this world, only 45% of my bid clicked.
Still believe in Wyclef, the record is not over yet...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Even bttc mud my guy emperor btc grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2021
This 47k$ support level isn’t encouraging at all! It may flip bearish any moment!!
Expecting btc at 43k$!!

Do ur research ooo!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:

So this message is hard for you to understand?

Dip is very bad shaa grin grin grin
Its not hard bro... pls dont change your tune.. you attacked all those who saw the dip.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:
This 47k$ support level isn’t encouraging at all! It may flip bearish any moment!!
Expecting btc at 43k$!!

Do ur research ooo!
Btc wey done even touch 42k na now you dey talk of 43k.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2021
amajato:
I really need btc to dump not this baby dip it's doing... Proper dump so we can have good entry for coins
You like it now? grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Rubby1:

What makes it wrong? I say it very bold that if btc stay above 53 &54k$, no shaken but once btc touched 51.800$, I’d be worried! Is that message hard to understand for you?

Go and read again!! grin grin
You mislead newbies here and now you are trying to shift goal post.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mutmainneen and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.