Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3323815 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Regenerated012(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

With all due respect, You be thief Sir

I don thief u befor? Abeg my head dey hot so just dey ur lane
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gentleman001:
UPDATE FOR CRPTO LOVERS!

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��

https://dxdy.finance/JJL061R

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.
6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Pls do this as soon as you can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one ✅

Less than 48 hours to go... this really worth it if you ask me.. current price of dydx is 7 dolls. So do the math....

This is the link... https://dxdy.finance/JJL061R
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Regenerated012:
$500 BTC for sale...

I don't intend selling this but it's an health emergency

600/$ (negotiable)

0.8.0.8.9.9.1.4.6.3.4 - whatsapp
Why do you think anyone will buy it at that rate when I can get it even cheaper on binance p2p. You can't see any reasonable person buying at that rate from you, just forget it. It is risky buying from you,so for you to even get a buyer, your rate has to be cheaper than it is on binance.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is not dydx is DXDY cool

Gentleman001:

Less than 48 hours to go... this really worth it if you ask me.. current price of dydx is 7 dolls. So do the math....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gentleman001:

how do you post links here with out getting ban? Each time I tried, it's ban straight.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mommytas:
Is not dydx is DXDY cool

Thank you ma.... DXDY... hope you are done claiming yours?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kemistri4:

Where can I get this $Cream?
$Cream is traded on Binance, Gate and Kucoin.
Note: Cream Finance has been hacked Three times these year, Nevertheless all Crazy loopholes has been fixed adequately and gives zero room for hackers.
The Power of Cream Finance loading.......................
Always be Patient

Disclaimer: Always carry out your own Research accurately(DYOR)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Looks like its going to be a great year end after all. Cryptos looking good

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
You're welcome. Not yet, but almost
Gentleman001:

Thank you ma.... DXDY... hope you are done claiming yours?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mommytas:
Alright.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
FTM to $2 before the end of the year?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
It another one.... The next coin to the moon.
Join the airdrop now. It will be sent to your trustwallet after 48 hours

https:///wsppairdrop_bot?start=r09882665330
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manuelkel(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
sircatherine45:

Actually, I don't buy coins to hold for long term. I buy coins for short term and cash out. For instance, I buy a shitcoin at 10k, once I get like 50% profit, I cashout by converting to a stablecoin. I've been able to make over 500k using this principle.

But you must be patient and ready to research.

You have shitcoin for sale Sir?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mommytas:
Is it possible withdrawing my 10Dxdy worth of airdrop without referring much people
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Where can you find it?

Kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
No sir, at least refer 5 people before you withdraw and the distribution will be on 24 December

Spider20:

Is it possible withdrawing my 10Dxdy worth of airdrop without referring much people
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Regenerated012(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
bayobabe:
Why do you think anyone will buy it at that rate when I can get it even cheaper on binance p2p. You can't see any reasonable person buying at that rate from you, just forget it. It is risky buying from you,so for you to even get a buyer, your rate has to be cheaper than it is on binance.

I understand but you can see NEGOTIABLE there in bracket so I think it's clear enough.

Besides, I bought at the rate of 560 at when Bitcoin touched ATH so you know why I'm selling at that price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Taystee:

grin grin shocked
What I actually meant was that, you didn't remember to add the word RUGPULL
so sorry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Regenerated012:

I understand but you can see NEGOTIABLE there in bracket so I think it's clear enough.

Besides, I bought at the rate of 560 at when Bitcoin touched ATH so you know why I'm selling at that price
Why not transfer it to your Binance address and sell it in less than 10 minutes there?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Alexis11:

Kucoin
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
She I no go start like dis.. I was gonna wait till jan

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Regenerated012 post=108722224]

Besides, I bought at the rate of 560 at when Bitcoin touched ATH so you know why I'm selling at that price[/quote
Hmmm... See small yansh dey shake ooo... Be careful guys that's all I can say

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Regenerated012:

cheesy cheesy cheesy comedian.. If you'll trade at 450/$ I can clear off $100-$150 worth

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Baba jedisco long time
I have missed your analysis.
Hope u good

Gracias!
Market has been slow with betece doing its think... Thankfully, part of my portfolio has held up well

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Response01:

One of the few real crypto guru is back. grin

Now I can sit back and enjoy good content

Oya o, make we hear from your mouth about this market brother.

Gracias but def wouldn't consider myself a guru in this space...

Been in fewer trades of late as I've largely been on oda stuff

Got some crv at 3.5.
Also sold my matic earlier at 2.4 and compounded by buying back at 1.8

Other coyns I had in mind and bullish on are Avax and Luna but they didn't dip into by buy zone (below 60 and 40 respectively). Hence, I let my stash ride

Dot dipped into my buy zone (below 30), but I didn't like the way it failed to rally andcapitulated after breaking ATH, hence I stayed away.

Another coyn I added a small position to was harmony-one at 0.18...

The potential trade I'm looking at now is to sell some of my Luna at any 120 (depending on how it behaves at that region) so I could compound lower. I'm bullish on Luna cos of the way it's UST synthetic stable coyn which has been on a tear of recent. Another is to offload some of my one at 0.27-0.3...for same purpose of compounding.

An important thing has been to earn interest on my passive holdings.

On Bitc0in, the initiall selloff was to 42k and over the past year, anytime it sells off, it goes back after a while to take out the initial low. Except this time is different, I'd expect 42k to be revisited.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gentleman001:

This looks like a scam. Be careful how you promote it so inexperienced people don't lose their money.

DXDY is not the same thing as DYDX.

This DXDY wants people to buy their tokens by sending ETH to their address in return for their DXDY token.

The airdrop is just a smokescreen.

How come you keep mixing DXDY for the well known DYDX?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
LandMann:

This looks like a scam. Be careful how you promote it so inexperienced people don't lose their money.

DXDY is not the same thing as DYDX.

This DXDY wants people to buy their tokens by sending ETH to their address in return for their DXDY token.

How come you keeo mixing DXDY for the well known DYDX?
Calculus. Lol. Differential Integration. He must have done a bit of calculus while in school.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Welcome back boss, what happened?

Caught up with oda stuff. Also, with the gbagbos going on the thread, I decided to take a break. No good in unnecessary arguments.

ThisisIkemefuna:

BOSS!

Compliments chief.

Gracias my brother

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
LandMann:

DYDX is not the same thing as DXDY.

How come you keeo mixing DXDY for the well known DYDX?

Bro, “don’t sweat the small stuff” I keep mixing DXDY for the well known DYDX the same way you keep mixing keeo with the well known keep.. ( just typo error).. and if you check well someone has corrected me and l heeded. Well I notice you too sha!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
jedisco:

Gracias but def wouldn't consider myself a guru in this space...

Been in fewer trades of late as I've largely been on oda stuff

Got some crv at 3.5.
Also sold my matic earlier at 2.4 and compounded by buying back at 1.8

Other coyns I had in mind and bullish on are Avax and Luna but they didn't dip into by buy zone (below 60 and 40 respectively). Hence, I let my stash ride

Dot dipped into my buy zone (below 30), but I didn't like the way it failed to rally andcapitulated after breaking ATH, hence I stayed away.

Another coyn I added a small position to was harmony-one at 0.18...

The potential trade I'm looking at now is to sell some of my Luna at any 120 (depending on how it behaves at that region) so I could compound lower. I'm bullish on Luna cos of the way it's UST synthetic stable coyn which has been on a tear of recent. Another is to offload some of my one at 0.27-0.3...for same purpose of compounding.

An important thing has been to earn interest on my passive holdings.

On Bitc0in, the initiall selloff was to 42k and over the past year, anytime it sells off, it goes back after a while to take out the initial low. Except this time is different, I'd expect 42k to be revisited.

And you said you won't consider yourself a guru, oya look at the way I'm smiling at your analysis.

You can't always win every trade but I love your analysis and sincerity.

You are just so real

Bigger you boss.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
jedisco:

Gracias!
Market has been slow with betece doing its think... Thankfully, part of my portfolio has held up well

Welcome back bro

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Welcome Jedisco our very own self-denied guru.....but form is temporary, your class is permanent ....you can not hide from it sir....a true great!!!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.