Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3292608 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Just closed all my positions for a dip so as to rebut, considering its Christmas and weekend at the same time.
Do you think it's a nice decision?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptobits(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cryptobits:
Coins dat will do 100x before December
1) fuel
2) gas
3) rice
4) fowl
Buy Dem and hold for maximum profit

Na financial advise
2nd January, 2021

Gbenga Onifade

Important Lessons from 2020

Here are a handful of lessons from 2020.

1: My degrees do not count for much. When it comes to the business of wealth accumulation, career, personal development or goal setting, it’s who we are, what you know and your experience that matters. My boss told me to leave a 4-year job in search of more experienced people. He would rather bring his friend as a senior Project Manager than promote me.

2: Turn your hobbies into equities. I started my business and has earned my $100k in as little as 5 months. I have been featured on Channels TV, TV Continental and BellaNaija while making many respectful connections too as a result.

3: The power of laughter. In my business, I have been able to retain clients through pure light comedic inputs in our interactions.

4: Anticipate – Plan for things well in advance and always assume they will fail. Trip to Nigeria, passport needs renewal in February. I had Nigeria in mind but failed to plan for it but instead ended getting the most expensive ticket.

5: Forget Short-cuts. Muna has cost me N6.5 million in trying to help me change my Naira to Dollars with favourable exchange rates. I realise the short cuts of trying to get a better exchange rate and turn it into more is not profitable. It has rather cost me more. The source of the funds are questionable while she has also added 5 months delay in refunding the money.

6: Materials don’t have much value, experience does. Unfortunately, Covid-19 did not allow me to travel as I promised myself I would. This could have been helped. I still maintain that life is a collection of experience than rather money momentum. I realised I could have created better experience for myself in the process.

7: Self-care is absolute. Prioritise my me-time. That time I spend on my thoughts, body, making decision at work, with friends are all key.

8: Money is important - Working towards being financially literate with the overall objective of financial freedom, it has made me a person of value. I have, through this process, been able to master the power of control.

9. Dedication of myself to charity has been satisfying. A certain portion of my earnings has been dedicated to helping some less fortunate. While it’s difficult, I will continue to do this.

10: I have mastered patience. Through my business, my work with children of all ages, I have been learnt immense patience. If you are looking to learn to be patient, I will advise you to work with your children, cousins or nieces, there’s a great deal you can learn from them.

11: Don’t be confined to your comfort zone. Push yourself to the edge of it. By so doing, you will not limit yourself nor your progress. If you however push yourself too hard, you will overburden yourself with anxiety and worry. Some of the adjustments I have made are: Cutting expenses until I arrive at the point that I am living more frugally to what I have defined for myself on paper.
Dedicating myself more to my business to the point of matching doubling last year’s earnings is a goal.

At the start of 2020, my goals included:
• While I was in Nigeria in 2020, Covid-19 restricted more travel and there was not much I could have done. (Score – 85%)
• Workout and build lean muscle mass. (Score – 20%)
• Develop stronger relationships with meaningful friends. (Score – 80%)
• My greatest success was being able to start my Investment Company and establishing a real presence among a community of thousands of people. (Score – 90%)
• I hope to involve some amount of life on the road this year dedicated towards entertainment. I regret the life I denied myself of in 2020, however, I hope to make this change and not let it repeat itself. (Score – 20%)
Overall, we all had the experience, I had the lesson.

Here are some of my Major 2021 plans, as of now (these are subject to change):

Business Goals:
• Finish recording my Investment Course by January end 2021.
• Get up to 1000 people trained by middle of the year.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
9japple:
Welcome Jedisco our very own self-denied guru.....but form is temporary, your class is permanent ....you can not hide from it sir....a true great!!!
I saw what you did there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
jedisco:

Caught up with oda stuff. Also, with the gbagbos going on the thread, I decided to take a break. No good in unnecessary arguments.

Gracias my brother

Welcome back boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niyeee: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good evening. Please how can I convert Bitcoin, bnb, and eth directly to my Nigeria bank account (naira)?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
niyeee:
Good evening. Please how can I convert Bitcoin, bnb, and eth directly to my Nigeria bank account (naira)?
Where are the coins located?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niyeee: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Where are the coins located?
Someone want to transfer to me. I need to know how to cash them out.

Once I know how I can cash out, I will forward to the person the address it will be sent to. Presently, no address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
niyeee:

Someone want to transfer to me. I need to know how to cash them out.

Once I know how I can cash out, I will forward to the person the address it will be sent to. Presently, no address
Cashing out is easy. First, go to binance and register. Then verify your account. After that is done you can proceed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Safeday: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please house
Does anyone know why my binance app could not be opening?
I received some funds in it about few hours ago
All of a sudden, the app just lost connection
Used different networks...same thing
I uninstalled the app and installed again....was unable to log in till now

It's been returning a network error..while other sites are accessible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kubernetes: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is anyone volunteering for Pi network node?
Has your Consensus Container been enabled?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
The market is very confused

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niyeee: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Cashing out is easy. First, go to binance and register. Then verify your account. After that is done you can proceed.
Thanks. Which Nigerian bank account can I cash into? Or is it any Nigeria bank?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kingsley724(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
glo don't allow binance downloaded vpn

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kingsley724(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Safeday:
Please house

down load proton vpn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anny4me: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Safeday:
Please house

just b patient I had similar experience also. So a times I use vpn to access my own
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingzz0001: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
niyeee:

Thanks. Which Nigerian bank account can I cash into? Or is it any Nigeria bank?
Your bank account but you are not cashing into it. You will do a Peer-To-Peer (P2P) transaction. You will sell it to someone on the platform. You will only release the coins after you've confirmed the money in your account. Read up on this to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gentleman001:

Thank you ma.... DXDY... hope you are done claiming yours?
Must I refer someone first before claiming the 10 DXDY token?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2021
It will request for gas fee in TRON which I don't think he have
EmmanuelScott1:

Send it back to binance, then send BEP20 usdt, check wallet addresses before any transaction to avoid losing your usdt.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2021
According to you guys there will be close to 90 projects that will be in top 10 come 2022 lmao.. Una get mouth walahi make una dey try calm down small sometimes. "ETH killer", "Avax destroyer" , "Ada deleter" Lmao Una go see reality check. As for me I don learn lesson this year

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Opened shorts on Btc n Ethy 48k6 n 3k954. We might retest 45k5 this weekend

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2021
manuelkel:

You have shitcoin for sale Sir?
no, I don't sell shitcoins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2021
2ubaba:
According to you guys there will be close to 90 projects that will be in top 10 come 2022 lmao.. Una get mouth walahi make una dey try calm down small sometimes. "ETH killer", "Avax destroyer" , "Ada deleter" Lmao Una go see reality check. As for me I don learn lesson this year

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Which coin is a must buy when BTC dips to 45k or even 42k? I know avax sol and Luna are far gone, so no need of getting them

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chizzybabe26(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2021
I need a good signal group. Who can recommend one for me.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2021
2ubaba:
So, what lesson did you learn?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
So, what lesson did you learn?
That your "Fundamentally strong project" is not killing anything, It will die off after a year or two

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2021
One of the biggest mistakes we make in this space is looking at prices of coins and thinking its too expensive for us to buy. Wait until you see sol and avax at 500 then your eye go clear. Those coins are what you need to hold in your portfolio and not look at prices. Don't use money for good projects to buy safemoon. Be careful
WizkidNews:
Which coin is a must buy when BTC dips to 45k or even 42k? I know avax sol and Luna are far gone, so no need of getting them

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2021
WizkidNews:

Do your research about $RMRK.

And mcap is still low.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2021
2ubaba:
That your "Fundamentally strong project" is not killing anything, It will die off after a year or two
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), Hedonisco and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.