Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345391 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harizonal123(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
IMAliyu:

In a stop limit order.

You have one field "stop price" and the other "limit price".

This is simply an "if" statement.

It means if price hits "stop price" create an order at "limit price"

I use this function mostly for a stop lose.
So if price drops to specific price, sell at that price.
Example pls sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2021
SteveOfu:
Puvo has popened one already Don't dull it over 209 already
How can I join boss

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2021
harizonal123:

Example pls sir

Well in the image below.
Say I believe that if BTC hits 45000 it's going to crash and I don't want to be holding when that happens. I'd most preferably sell at the 45000 price if that happens.

And You can't create a limit order below the current price without selling to the market.

So you create a stop limit order.
This means "if" bitcoin price reachs 45000, Binance should create a sell order for you at 45000 price.

This is how I use it as a stop lose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Good to get my account back... Spambot did its thing on both accounts....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2021
Cowbell521:
WIN took my money. Now going up. Reduced $10k to $5600 plus

Not nice... You shouldn't be losing such money in the middle of a bullrun

In alyts, entry is everything.

I'm guessing you invested your whole portfolio in a microcap... That's equivalent to gambling... They're microcaps for a reason.

The first exam in this trading is learning not to chase a green candle. You'd keep getting tested on that. It's also the best way to lose your portfolio and limit profits. There'd always be opportunities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:37am On Feb 16, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Too bad! Sometimes you feel an entry point is too high and it never comes down to your buy limit only to see the coin doing x2 of the entry point you deemed too highgringrin.

I followed your advice on ZIL and I noticed it has strongly taken the 0.1 ground. I hope it’s okay to hodl. Please do keep us posted if anything changes about it.

You said link and eith will likely pump last in this bullrun so is it advisable to TP and stay away from alyts the moment Eith & Link gets really pumped? Even though link has not pumped it has gradually moved to 30, is it still safe to enter at this point?

Usually it does in the long run... Not always definitely. Afterall, people have to be left chasing to drive the FOMO.

Zil is a micro that moves well... Let's see how far it goes... Will keep this updated

I didn't say link and eith would be the last to run... I said I'm not convinced this run is over without those two running... Things can remain irrationally overextended for a long time.... The strategy I'm going with is taking profits on the way up as it's difficult to time the exact top
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:41am On Feb 16, 2021
BendingMoment:

You've been immense, Sorry to bother you once again. In the picture you posted it's obvious you have the option of choosing a couple of time frames which are non existent in my Binance mobile trading platform. I mean, the maximum I can get is 1 month while yours has the option of 5 years and max. I have even pinched out to the fullest like you recommended and that's no good

Attached is a screenshot to explain my point. Compare it with the picture you posted with this quote of yours I have highlighted.

I will be grateful if you can give me pointers on how to increase the time frame just like yours. This will aid in my analysis. Thanks.

CC everyone.

It's not that way...
When I say 5 years, I mean the time frame covered in the picture.

The part you highlighted signifies tge timeframe each candle covers. Usually, It can range from yearly to even seconds.

The duration you can see depends on how long the coin is has existed and how long its listed on binance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:42am On Feb 16, 2021
babanne:
Good morning leaders. Please I got some info about these coins:

ARK
ICX
ENJ.

They are recommended for good trading profit. Can you guys check the TA for the coins and guide us appropriately? Counting on you guys.

@Sailor1
Notyamate
OpenHeaven1
MyChoice
deewhydoski
fusionchimera

No idea...never traded them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Christeety:

What page number so I can check it up pls? Thanks

Lot's of posts regarding what coyns I track.. it's a variable list and changes with time too

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Gentlelord:
I think I will have to cut my losses on DOGE, once it hits 0.07 I think I should sell. Elon musk deceived us.
Sailor1 what do you suggest sir?

Interesting one.. a PnD tgat got alot of folks trapped..

Despite immense selling, it's held the critical 0.054 level well... Already, bullish divergences have been formed and are playing out. I believe it gets to 0.08 at least in the coming days... A flip of that level should see continuation.

I'm not one to cut my spot trades at a loss in the middle of a bullrun. Usually, stuff eill rebound to atleast your buy point. I prefer to time my entries properly and allocate my portfolio sensibly to avoid such.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2021
LordNonso:

I am not a scammer and this is real.
You would not believe because you don't know, but its not a scam, neither am I one.

Hmm...can you expatiate on it and what profit you've made from it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:

Interesting one.. a PnD tgat got alot of folks trapped..

Despite immense selling, it's held the critical 0.054 level well... Already, bullish divergences have been formed and are playing out. I believe it gets to 0.08 at least in the coming days... A flip of that level should see continuation.

I'm not one to cut my spot trades at a loss in the middle of a bullrun. Usually, stuff eill rebound to atleast your buy point. I prefer to time my entries properly and allocate my portfolio sensibly to avoid such.

Your use of English alone na A1.

Welcome back sir.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 2:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:
Good to get my account back... Spambot did its thing on both accounts....
Welcome back. We missed your presence.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 2:36am On Feb 16, 2021
@sailor1 thinking of selling my beetceee now. Been seeing on Twitter how a major correction might come real soon. What do you think based on your signals. To still hodl or sell and buy the dip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:

For a HTF trader, there is time to accumulate, there is time to let things ride. That is how I prefe to trade

I am always keen on market cycles...
BeTC>>.EiTH>>>Majors>>>mid-micro caps... that's generally how this market moves.
Of course, it can get mumbled up in a run like this but if you look clearly, you'd see a pattern

Bnb has gone from 40 to 150
ADA moved from 0.4 and currently contesting with 1. Lets see if it gets to 1.5
XLM seems to have broken the 0.4 level... where does it go? you can guess\
XLM and XRP are linked in a way... so I will skip XRP
Whats left? LTC and LINK

I did not play bnb but played ADA and well in XLM...
Looking at link, I am surprised it has taken this far. I would say there are two options, its either it turns out to be a huge disappointment and crawls its way through this bull run... or alternatively, it goes on a real ballistic run. ($100 link will not surprise me)..That said, I'm guessing the second will play out but only time will tell.

I believe micros are yet to really go ballistic
virtually everything is pumping so manage risk as you see fit.
Either way, don't be the guy who buys bnb the week it moved from 40 to 150... of course it can move higher but hehe

Guy! This post made too much sense. I had subconsciously followed this progression from Majors to Mid-caps returning 10-40% here and there, except G.R.T which returned me 90% but this post really spelled out the progression for me and gave me the confidence to enter an unlisted microcap called A.P.Y which I had been eyeing up which returned me 140%. At the same time, moving cautiously enough as this post spelled out, to exit all positions by Saturday night.

I joined this cycle late (1st Jan) and while I have taken decent profits, it was probably too late for anything life changing. I am also one of the lucky/unlucky few to have been in E.T.H in 2017 but exited too early in September 17 and missed a huge opportunity then. I am now eyeing opportunities to accumulate holdings during the next bear market to try and make the next bull cycle life changing. Which brings me to my question - where do you see the bottom for B.T.C after this cycle is over? Given we've had a lot of Institutional investment this cycle, I would expect a much higher bottom for the next bear market. I would appreciate if you have any thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abies2d(f): 3:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Everything has turned green, yet dont know which one to enter into. I am just awake watching it all grow �

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 3:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Abies2d:
Everything has turned green, yet dont know which one to enter into. I am just awake watching it all grow �

Everything normally turns green around this time of the day, but when it's day break, it turns absolutely reddish again. You just have to be meticulous in your selection.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:42am On Feb 16, 2021
mogreen22:
@sailor1 thinking of selling my beetceee now. Been seeing on Twitter how a major correction might come real soon. What do you think based on your signals. To still hodl or sell and buy the dip?

Lol... Twitter....

Like I used to say, try and analyse the trend... Dont be the trend others analyse... I'd share my view on betece in the coming post.

Take this... One thing is certain in this market...when everyone believes betece will do one thing, it almost always never does that... The crowd is usually wrong except in the middle of a strong trend sometimes.

One thing I've come to understand here is that when I log on twitter and everyone os saying a coyn will dump or pump, it disappoints them

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:43am On Feb 16, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Jedisco I sight you..
We have missed you so much

Thanks brother.. na spambot do me strong thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 3:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:

Lol... Twitter....

Like I used to say, try and analyse the trend... Dont be the trend others analyse... I'd share my view on betece in the coming post.

Take this... One thing is certain in this market...when everyone believes betece will do one thing, it almost always never does that... The crowd is usually wrong except in the middle of a strong trend sometimes.

One thing I've come to understand here is that when I log on twitter and everyone os saying a coyn will dump or pump, it disappoints them

Welcome bro....missed you

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by christopheojo(m): 4:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Abies2d:
You again but we told you here to buy dip on Sunday and now you want to jump into pump.....hmmmn good luck dear

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by christopheojo(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2021
babanne:
Good morning leaders. Please I got some info about these coins:

ARK
ICX
ENJ.

They are recommended for good trading profit. Can you guys check the TA for the coins and guide us appropriately? Counting on you guys.

@Sailor1
Notyamate
OpenHeaven1
MyChoice
deewhydoski
fusionchimera

I went for ICX because of the locked staking on binance knew that it would go up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 5:05am On Feb 16, 2021
How can a c0in be green everywhere and still stagnant.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emerituzz: 5:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Okogiemikejr:

How can I join boss

What if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

You can also swap it for other coins on the Fuse Blockchain

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:50am On Feb 16, 2021
emerituzz:

What if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

You can also swap it for other coins on the Fuse Blockchain

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$

Dey there make pant dey wear you. How many $$ you don own and how many you don cash out

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 5:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Notyamate:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. How many $$ you don own and how many you don cash out
how far. I want invest in 2 coins only. Like $500 each. What would be your best to enter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I just came to beg those who have not bought $KSM to please buy.

The way KSM would explode ehen! The chaos no go be here.

You just need to buy one.

That one by December would be $2500
i can't find ksm on trus t wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 6:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Btt to $1..

Very soon!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emerituzz: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Notyamate:

If you enter my DM I will show you how many, I can't show off in a faceless forum.

I just sold some of my coins on FuseSwap to test it

But I will rather HOLD and sell high in the future.

If I were you I will rather RESEARCH than criticize.

When Bitcoin started, I read many analysts, professors, economists and bankers criticize and said it will fail, but time has shown otherwise.

I started investment in 2004, so I have a good idea of a good one when I see it.

Time will tell, just remember that you actually had the opportunity to get free GOOD DOLLARS COINS!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emerituzz: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2021
carsuperman:
how far. I want invest in 2 coins only. Like $500 each. What would be your best to enter

You can get 50G$ free in the Airdrop by clicking the link in my signature then verify and claim.

It won't cost a dime so you have nothing to lose.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2021
emerituzz:

If you enter my DM I will show you how many, I can't show off in a faceless forum.

I just sold some of my coins on FuseSwap to test it

But I will rather HOLD and sell high in the future.

If I were you I will rather RESEARCH than criticize.

When Bitcoin started, I read many analysts, professors, economists and bankers criticize and said it will fail, but time has shown otherwise.

I started investment in 2004, so I have a good idea of a good one when I see it.

Time will tell, just remember that you actually had the opportunity to get free GOOD DOLLARS COINS!

Don’t quite understand why you can’t paste proof on here... The fact that it’s a faceless forum even helps your anonymity, no?

So people can also see what you’re talking about...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2021
emerituzz:

You can get 50G$ free in the Airdrop by clicking the link in my signature then verify and claim.

It won't cost a dime so you have nothing to lose.

Lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Emmizay12(m), Slimkkkk, seunmsg(m), Larwin(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.