Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352678 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Ijebuboy525:
I’m guys, I’m new to this crypto trading of a thing, so I need someone to help me with some infos. I just got a crypto.com App which I’ve been using, my question is this, it is possible I hold my fund on the App when I’m not willing to trade? Someone should please help with answer �
is the app a wallet that provides you private security keys like exodus.io, trust wallet etc?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2021
(0)8(0).3.7.9.7.4.3.2.1

I'm a Binance futures trader... Add me up to your WhatsApp group, let's share some ideas

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Troy is at minus 7.43 percent. Please, is this a good qoin to buy?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Too bad! Sometimes you feel an entry point is too high and it never comes down to your buy limit only to see the coin doing x2 of the entry point you deemed too highgringrin.

I followed your advice on ZIL and I noticed it has strongly taken the 0.1 ground. I hope it’s okay to hodl. Please do keep us posted if anything changes about it.

You said link and eith will likely pump last in this bullrun so is it advisable to TP and stay away from alyts the moment Eith & Link gets really pumped? Even though link has not pumped it has gradually moved to 30, is it still safe to enter at this point?
Boss,a lost opportunity is better than losing funds. Other opportunities will come your way.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Can we say the energy on ethereum is diverted to KSM? Just a question

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Samakus:

How can I buy pls? Reach me on WhatsApp. See my siggy
kusama is listed on binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
haryodehjia:
Can we say the energy on ethereum is diverted to KSM? Just a question
I am waiting for a slight correction on it before i dive in. cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Is it free?
Hope you ain’t say the group is free but we will buy manual
Endrance:
Join the online community where you would learn how to make 150k monthly trading bitcoin with our signals.

Trading course for novice, are also set in place to make you a pro trader.

Contact our WhatsApp number at

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2021
House plz is it good to buy Bi.tcoin cash now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Very insighful lecture this morning wink. Thank you
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store

efepeppereski
Bizibodi
Loveofyourlife0
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2021
babanne:
Good morning leaders. Please I got some info about these coins:

ARK
ICX
ENJ.

They are recommended for good trading profit. Can you guys check the TA for the coins and guide us appropriately? Counting on you guys.

@Sailor1
Notyamate
OpenHeaven1
MyChoice
deewhydoski
fusionchimera

EnJ is a coin with good long term potentials. Recently, the coin became the first blockchain gaming firm to be accepted to operate in japan. And they are making partnerships with lots of other potential crypto and few days ago they just announced to launch their own NFT marketplace; combing gaming with Nft the next biggest niche in the crypto sphere. That coin as got a really long term potentials, if you have got the patience to hodl on to it, it could be very rewarding.

Pls, forgive me I am too lazy to browse the coin you listed above, but if I may ask, that lcx is that an exchange token. Like, is that the native token of Lichtenstein exchange?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: my signature

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end. We both get $1,105 worth of beatqwoin

There’s about 75 invites left.
please I need an invite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2021
CHECK HER SIGNATURE
LOquence:
please I need an invite
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2021
pwiz:

1inch
Dot
Link
Axs
Cake

Which do you advise?
1inch should be in every trader portfolio, if you are a fan of exchange token, decentralized exchange is the future of crypto exchange . I still have this strong feeling that polkadott is undervalued. Both are good coins!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
A305:
Go pick a desirable altcoin, you wish to buy and quote my moniker so I help are if you making a right choice with the coin.
Thanks, I came up with this
SNX
AAVE
DOT
ADA
LINK
thanks again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cigwegbe(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end. We both get $1,105 worth of beatqwoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Life doesn't get better by complaining. If anything, it stops you from searching for solutions. Don't focus on what’s not working. Vision how to overcome it. What needs to change. How you will change it. Complaining is not your solution.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=QuinModah post=99101696]Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

There’s about 75 invites left.[/quote

Check your mail and verify ]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2021
STOCKS & BANK CLOSES ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD
Aunty Cry.pto Koin is always OPEN

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DIGITAL DECENTRALIZED FUTURE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:

Verify me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Yeah I grab
sweetveek:
depends on what you are patient about,can you be patient for 1month go get x2 of your 10$ investment? but if you invest $1k $,waiting for 1month to get x2 will be totally worth it.. you grab?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iriruaga100(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:

Pls check your mail to verify me..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2021
plz I just bought some U.SDT for P2P on bi.nance the seller has paid me, but am confused on how to use it and purchase Bi.tcoin cash...plz where do I press. it looks complicated to me..make una help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:

Verify me too... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Bunker1:

Thanks, I came up with this
SNX
AAVE
DOT
ADA
LINK
thanks again
Please only pick just one coin next time sir. And all altcoins are currently bearish and over-bought at the moment.

If you trade this period. You will lose your money.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
First and foremost, no one can absolutely time this market. The earlier you learn that, the better for you. Analyse charts based on the facts and current trends.

The last move was a classic betece move... I keep talking about leverage traders,..most short term price action is based on activity of leverage traders...
First betece pumped above the range forcing shorts to close their position or get stopped out. It then dumped back and wicked below the previous range ensuring late longs were either stopped out or liquidated. Look at the purple lines to see what happened.
Guess what? Over 1 billion usd was liquidated (wiped off) on both moves.

Usually, after such, it picks its trend as the market is less heated...
From my chart, as far as betece holds the trend on the 4hr chart, I'm not bothered.if it loses it, I recondider... That most folks are calling 30k gives me conviction that it'd hold.

Look at the HTF,,,, after one month of ranging on high volume between 30-40k, it broke out. I don't believe it broke thru 42k to reverse ar 48k... Of course, there can be dips v but the trend is still up.

In early January, I picked some position on certain alyts when the market was screaming alyts were dead. It was one of the best trading decisions I made. I shared how I took profits on x3-x4 on most positions. On this move, i also took some fresh positions. My plan is to x2-3 my spot portfolio in the next 3-4 weeks and reconsider
What I'm seeing is a strong flip of resistance for most alyts. If betece holds and pushes up, they shoud accelerate.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you for taking out time to sign up. You have been verified. Thank you once again.
DenreleDave:

Verify me too... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you for taking out time to sign up. You have been verified. Thank you once again.
Iriruaga100:

Pls check your mail to verify me..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Uglychick Thank you for taking out time to sign up. You have been verified. Thank you once again.
luvlyoracle:
Verify me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2021
I have refreshed this page like 100times hoping to see a signal on which coin to buy. Please someone needs your opinion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Todil(m), Ningishzida, Taidi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.