Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303961 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
A305:
who is this? You want to make people lose money.

How can you buy LTC when the market is uncertain?

Now I see why you all are losing money.

Make people lose money?

I'm assuming everyone here has a brain to make their own decisions, and not copy the trades of some random guy online.

I've been in the crypto space since 2016.
Uncertainty is part of the market. That's why I personally can't emphasize enough the use of a stop lose.
Anyway no vex.

Mind explaining why it's a bad idea to buy LTC right now?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fuudz:

Hi, which ministry or parastatal issues licences to moneylenders in Lagos.

How much is the processing and renewal fee?

Lagos State Judiciary alongside Ministry of Home Affairs and Tourism... Feel free to contact them or go on google for more guidance... I’d advise you use a lawyer; I used one when I got mine, never concerned myself with how much what costs, he charged a round figure of 280k and I submitted my police clearance and tax papers as well as everything else that was required and got my license... You have to renew yearly in Lagos anyway; price of which I never concerned myself with cuz I have a lawyer who handles such affairs for me

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:

Hmmm... I'm doing the opposite though

I’m in for the long haul so either way, I can’t possibly lose... If it don’t hit today, it will hit eventually
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
MyChoice1:

Finally! though I missed the show. my funds still in us. dt
that means you aint hodling ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:
For those asking what to buy, I'm still sticking to my original list...
In addition, I am looking at fresh positions in sushi and uni as they seem to be breaking out of previous consolidation range.

This is how I'm playing it.
1. I plan to take profits from early runners or those still in their 1st wave pump and cycle them into late ones...

2. Once the market starts getting overextended, I'd be taking profits on the way up into fiat. Would be taking these after significant moves up. Cos we'd have steeper corrections and I plan to benefit from them

Already coyns like atom have continued their previous run. I got in at 9 and would be taking some profits at 27 which is x3 for me. Dot has also continued it's old move... I've had some position in this since it was 4 and added some more when it broke 30. My target on this is 40... ...

Now bigbee has broken 50k what's expected??
What price do you think is best entry for sushi atom and uni?
What are your targets for their move?
Your thoughts on trb and ksm?
Does a coin recovering quickly mean it's a strong coin?

No vex for my numerous questions I just needed to be a bit sure of my steps cus most times I find it hard to understand the grammar u speak here. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
IMAliyu:

Make people lose money?

I'm assuming everyone here has a brain to make their own decisions, and not copy the trades of some random guy online.

I've been in the crypto space since 2016.
Uncertainty is part of the market. That's why I personally can't emphasize enough the use of a stop lose.
Anyway no vex.

Mind explaining why it's a bad idea to buy LTC right now?

Well Saïd Boss; especially the bit about people making sure to make their own decisions and not copying random trades... and I would agree that LTC has been a great buy, I sold at 214 earlier today and bought at 215 cuz something said it would perform a bit more, I’m currently liquidating at 221. All in a it was a pretty good trade.

And people lose money because they do not time their entries and most especially their exits... Most people like to push their luck; if I decide to hope LTC will hit 230, I might get burnt so I’d rather take my little profit and go. Hedge funds and people who trade massively hardly hold stocks or qoins too long except they strongly believe in its potential; and not so many qoins have long term potential.

At the end of the day it’s what works for each individual that they should do. I have found that I lose when I attempt to experiment with micro caps cuz I trade volume & each fall is always detrimental to me. So I stick to my favorites; the qoins that I truly understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
guys it seems that luno black market rates are back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Whew!! Finally liquidating every goddamn thing at 49,940...

There’s this feeling that comes with making money the smart way not the hard way one can’t describe abeg...

I can rest for a while now and plan my future reentry... S/O to all the people who will do the right thing and avoid trying to jump on the betece bandwagon now that it’s pushing 50... my advice sit this one out

Modified: still liquidating with stop limits between 49,600 and 49,940, my order has briefly stopped filling but I’m confident it’d resume soon

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Millennialaku:
guys it seems that luno black market rates are back to normal

And even higher than before... it’s now 509 per usd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

Check my siggy
I'm done registering...can you get me verified now. Thnks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
FlyHeight:

And even higher than before... it’s now 509 per usd
awesome cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
IF YOU KEEP CHASING PUMPED COI.NS YOU'LL GET WRECKED FASTER THAN YOU THINK
Rilwayne001:

My ONT dipped from 1.33 to 1.10. Lol had to sell at loss after I held for 2 days and was hindering me from making other trades. Sold it to buy KSM and I'm glad I made few recovery on kSM.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
As the big boy just crossed 50, I just reentered some midcap Aüülts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
NGN deposit is back on binance deposit..... Has any one try it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Now bigbee has broken 50k what's expected??
What price do you think is best entry for sushi atom and uni?
What are your targets for their move?
Your thoughts on trb and ksm?
Does a coin recovering quickly mean it's a strong coin?

No vex for my numerous questions I just needed to be a bit sure of my steps cus most times I find it hard to understand the grammar u speak here. embarassed embarassed

Betece hasn't taken 50k yet... When it does, and holds, you'd know.

As with any major resistance, there's always a degree of uncertainty around it. And it's best to treat resistance as resistance until taken and support as support until lost.

We can also get rejected hard from 50k. So its sensible to have stops in place even though I'm betting on the upside

I track enough coyns already. I'm not keen on adding more just yet... I think my portfolio is well distributed as it is with.

My entry price for Atom was 9. I don't see any entry price for it closeby. For sushi and uni, they seem to be in a consolidatory phase after a good move up... I'm not in yet but watching for a breakout of that structure like DOT did
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
hope you researched what you put your money into?
MzDeeb:

I have downloaded the binance app and invested in BTC, BNB and dodge. But I don't understand how to trade.

I would appreciate if you can tell the right coins to buy and how the trading works.

you need to learn how to first from books, youtub.e , an d by having your skin in the game
I'm always home 24/7 with wifi so I think I should be able to trade well if I know how it works. Thank you so much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotcomnamename: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
seunny4lif:
Me I brought ADA and DOGE
Buying more tomorrow

Apart from checking their charts, those Alts are only good for trading., els doesn't worth it. The best for the long term are BTC, ETH and LTC cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Millennialaku:

awesome cheesy

Not really; it’s of no use if we can’t withdraw directly... lol so makes not much of a difference
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
FlyHeight:

I’m in for the long haul so either way, I can’t possibly lose... If it don’t hit today, it will hit eventually

Your plan is sensible though I'm playing mine different. Taking profit at significant resistance has always been a timetested and good trade skill. One can always enter on claim and confirmation of it if they want to.

I took some new positions on the last dip. Obviously most are in profit and protected...

Let's see how betece plays with 50k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordseyad(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ayobamms

I see you o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
No am not please check my signature again
karkinase:

QuinModah is out of invites , I need verified person to drop me an invite link here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please kindly try again
ewizard1:

Your link says the invite is no longer valid.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ijebuboy525:
I’m guys, I’m new to this crypto trading of a thing, so I need someone to help me with some infos. I just got a crypto.com App which I’ve been using, my question is this, it is possible I hold my fund on the App when I’m not willing to trade? Someone should please help with answer �
Yes ke!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
FlyHeight:

Well Saïd Boss; especially the bit about people making sure to make their own decisions and not copying random trades... and I would agree that LTC has been a great buy, I sold at 214 earlier today and bought at 215 cuz something said it would perform a bit more, I’m currently liquidating at 221. All in a it was a pretty good trade.

And people lose money because they do not time their entries and most especially their exits... Most people like to push their luck; if I decide to hope LTC will hit 230, I might get burnt so I’d rather take my little profit and go. Hedge funds and people who trade massively hardly hold stocks or qoins too long except they strongly believe in its potential; and not so many qoins have long term potential.

At the end of the day it’s what works for each individual that they should do. I have found that I lose when I attempt to experiment with micro caps cuz I trade volume & each fall is always detrimental to me. So I stick to my favorites; the qoins that I truly understand

Sensible advice...
Micros are very risky... Folks are carried away by the large percentage moves but forget they're microcaps for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
fusionchimera:

It’d be so fast; one wouldn’t even understand what happened! Na lamentations man go begin Dey hear

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
nittly:

Baba Dey find scape goat

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uncle B hits $50k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
FlyHeight:
Whew!! Finally liquidated every goddamn thing at 49,940...

There’s this feeling that comes with making money the smart way not the hard way one can’t describe abeg...

I can rest for a while now and plan my future reentry... S/O to all the people who will do the right thing and avoid trying to jump on the betece bandwagon now that it’s pushing 50... my advice sit this one out

Kudos...
What was your average entry?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Be careful they may use you as a scape goat, Mrmacaroni comes to mind
nittly:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sense no go kill you
fusionchimera:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sailor1:

Betece hasn't tajen 50k yet... When it does, and holds, you'd know.

As with any major resistance, there's always a degree of uncertainty around it. And it's best to treat resistance as resistance until taken and support as support until lost.

We can also get rejected hard from 50k. So its sensible to have stops in place even though I'm betting on the upside

I track enough coyns already. I'm not keen on adding more just yet... I think my portfolio is well distributed as it is with.

My entry price for Atom was 9. I don't see any entry price for it closeby. For sushi and uni, they seem to be in a consolidatory phase after a good move up... I'm not in yet but watching for a breakout of that structure like DOT did

I am still liquidating at between 49,700 and 49,900 on Cex, every exchange currently has a 50-150 usd price difference

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
pls advice with buying Atom for long term investment?
someone said it's pump and dumb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Angela90, Overlord999(m), Bitcoin, leo047, Ningishzida, lalalista and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.