Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352670 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

You can do the normal NFT play na - buy an NFT and sell it to yourself in loss for tax purposes

Hmm.. Care to expatiate?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunflower003: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2022
https://airdrop.gripdefi.com/?i=7RPU4DQM
Copy the (GRIP) contract address
Go to your Trustwallet,Metamask
Add it as a custom token on your Trustwallet, MetaMask
Change network to Smartchain
Paste the contract address0x30eb3e13b0f6270d0800b2cfca0caa2ec315fca7 and save
Copy your GRIP receive address and go back to the Grip site and use it to claim your airdrop/presale.
Airdrops will be released immediately GRIP is launched

Paste BSC wallet to claim $Grip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zayyadidris(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Rexraph18:

What minimum bnb can be swapped here..
Sent 0.05 but seems it isn't enough/working as the usdt tab is grayed
The minimum is 50$ worth of BN.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mancrossfire: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy you talk too much. How much you even dey use trade.

Just curious

He sounds so amature...traders make money both in bearish and bullish markets.
On the flipside, hodlers loses if the market is bearish as we are currently witnessing on bitcoin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kelechi121: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2022
There is so much fascination about few projects here like ftm, sand, mana, paper and the rest.

But I also think these projects are worth looking at: do look for a good entry point or just DCA.

PRE: this is basically like the google of the blockchain, has over 2.5m followers and you get coins for being an active user. The long view here is that this coin can be acquired by the big tech platform (You know who).

Luna: there is a reason this coin isn't much affected by the current dip, it is because it is the only top coin (correct me if am wrong) that isn't correlated with btc. basically when people rust to sell to stable coins they burn luna, making the price to increase.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2022
gleam. Io /DHzCB/rankerdaocom-400000-naira-giveaway
(Add the spaces)

So I have decided to do the RankerDAO giveaway; I participated in the Private/seed round, so about 400,000 naira is available. You must perform simple tasks like following them on Twitter and joining their telegram channel.
Twenty winners will be selected randomly to share the 400,000 giveaways after the 10th day.

TASK - ---- Join the telegram channel from the link above and follow them on Twitter (and share)

It’s free money, like I said. But if you are interested in joining the IHO in the future, apart from the giveaway, I can put in a word to whitelist 1 or 2 people for the IHO.

But understand that like any other project, you could lose all your money if you participate in the IHO, I have leverage, and I won’t lose a night of sleep if the project doesn’t do well.

Also, I’m thinking of creating time to teach people the basics of cryp.to in the future

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2022
lavylilly:

Where do I get babypipps?
Go to www.babypips.com

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
With the rise of DEFI, some like UST giving high apr of 20%, one might ask, who burrows money as high as 20%. So many ppl in the space used their beeteecee and eth to burrow stables to buy houses, or invest in other businesses thinking beeteecee will never fall below 40k,20K. If you burrow against beeteecee, now is the time to restrategize cos high percent chance that you will be forced to sell your beeteeee when it drops as low as 20k . There will be massive crash when beeteecee dips below 40K. I think we are officially in bear market, might not last like three yrs but it will sure be brutal! DYOR

Covid, loss of jobs, work from home really made a lot of retailers searching for quick gains, with this massive bull run, expect massive selloff.
Guild your mental health if you invested more than you should. take profit, or even less loss instead of maybe losing 90% of your portefolio.
Else convert all your coins to beeteecee then close your app. cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2022
i don't use analysis of bid/sell orders to accumulate. I use it only to make sure my bid goes before others cos whales DONOT put orders, they send their assets from their wallet to exchange and do their thing, then get off the exchange. Thats why you see some sharp drops(execution on market orders).

You can also google the beeteecee rainbow chart to help you when to accumulate.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zayyadidris(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
vicosir:
Pls guys help, been trying to withdraw from binance to my trustwallet since yesterday. It kept showing me the image below Instead of taking me to otp and Google authentication.
Please what am I doing wrong?
The same problem I'm encountering now. Did you rectify it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:
(Add the spaces)

So I have decided to do the RankerDAO giveaway; I participated in the Private/seed round, so about 400,000 naira is available. You must perform simple tasks like following them on Twitter and joining their telegram channel.
Twenty winners will be selected randomly to share the 400,000 giveaways after the 10th day.

TASK - ---- Join the telegram channel from the link above and follow them on Twitter (and share)

It’s free money, like I said. But if you are interested in joining the IHO in the future, apart from the giveaway, I can put in a word to whitelist 1 or 2 people for the IHO.

But understand that like any other project, you could lose all your money if you participate in the IHO, I have leverage, and I won’t lose a night of sleep if the project doesn’t do well.

Also, I’m thinking of creating time to teach people the basics of cryp.to in the future
this?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Something like this is what happened in April and beeteec still came back up. What makes you think that is not what is happening again and we are in the bear season. I also have the same feeling, so I would like to be informed on what makes you think so sir?
Fastt:
With the rise of DEFI, some like UST giving high apr of 20%, one might ask, who burrows money as high as 20%. So many ppl in the space used their beeteecee and eth to burrow stables to buy houses, or invest in other businesses thinking beeteecee will never fall below 40k,20K. If you burrow against beeteecee, now is the time to restrategize cos high percent chance that you will be forced to sell your beeteeee when it drops as low as 20k . There will be massive crash when beeteecee dips below 40K. I think we are officially in bear market, might not last like three yrs but it will sure be brutal! DYOR

Covid, loss of jobs, work from home really made a lot of retailers searching for quick gains, with this massive bull run, expect massive selloff.
Guild your mental health if you invested more than you should. take profit, or even less loss instead of maybe losing 90% of your portefolio.
Else convert all your coins to beeteecee then close your app. cool

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bodyodour:
this?
YEA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kansoboy: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pls run mad.... Werey... Ontop free airdrop u Wan run mad as if na money u take buy am.

Run mad pls, I can't wait to see you mad right now cheesy..... Moreover, the airdrop is locked till April 22

Lol...bross I bought the coin ooo..I bought it when it was 0.008, so seeing it at 0.02, I felt make I take spmail profit na...that coin is one coin I am banking on to make profit this year....it was launched at 0.24 cent and it is Japanese animations based..so I still believ it will gett better.

However, I no run mad again

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by paschal47(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:
(Add the spaces)

Right on time boss, but that entry keeps increasing why?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
How are you able to predict the trend when it's dependent of people buying and selling? Does it have to do with understanding human psychology or it is a program that is independent of human interference?
You can get the trends easily on any candlestick or line chart..

Instruments:

Direction of Moving average and trendlines

When the highs are becoming lower (higher Low)

when the lows are becoming lower (lower lows)

perform all operations on the 4hr chart, Daily chart and weekly charts

Bro....to know peace in any financial market, you must learn this...The knowledge can be applied to stock, crypto and forex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
paschal47:

Right on time boss, but that entry keeps increasing why?
Lol people keep joining .. i will end the entries in 10 days
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CaveAdullam: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
vicosir:
Pls guys help, been trying to withdraw from binance to my trustwallet since yesterday. It kept showing me the image below Instead of taking me to otp and Google authentication.

Click on the last icon below. "I understand..." Then, confirm before it takes you to verification page.

Cc. zayyadidris

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
You see the tick just in front the "I fully understand", make sure you tap it so that it changes colour, then tap on confirm.

vicosir:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by paschal47(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:

OK boss, Abeg select me oo. Lol grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:

YEA
done. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mancrossfire:

He sounds so amature...traders make money both in bearish and bullish markets.
On the flipside, hodlers loses if the market is bearish as we are currently witnessing on bitcoin

Yes.. Binance Cz too is immature.....

Oga hodl if you must hodl, trade if you must trade..

Different target..

Mr expert

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:

The link please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:
(Add the spaces)

pafra:

The link please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
bayobabe:
Something like this is what happened in April and beeteec still came back up. What makes you think that is not what is happening again and we are in the bear season. I also have the same feeling, so I would like to be informed on what makes you think so sir?

From past chart, after bull season of roughly a year comes bear season of about 3 yrs. The future might change as more institution get involve.
April /may, it is speculated that we were still in the middle of bull season before the clamping of chinese miners. and yes, beeteecee came back up, but most alt coins didnt, xrp, trx,monero etc. April/may came unannounced and i was holding hell of alts, i quickly swabbed my sh1t coins that i knew i wont DCA at all into beeteecee cos in this speculative cry.pto market, one fact remains(beeteecee always come out alive), beeteecee dies, everything out there follows, beeteecee lives, not all alt make it alive.

So you can hold, hold and DCA on all your alts(if you manage to track all), sell, etc...it all lies on your conviction, cos only you know your situation and risk factor. imagine someone with 10 usd that he can afford to lose shouting hold for someone with 10kusd fully invested with his networth. You know yourself better, you alone will make that decision and live with it. wink
This market, no one knows jack! We are all speculating!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by House34: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
BlenzTalk:

The two are cool. They're both stable coins. But me I prefer USDT

smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
jedisco:

Hehe... HMRC go send you letter with time... It's worth reading the rules around it... Your first 12.3 k is tax free. Also if you have a spouse, you can reduce the burden. There's an article koinoly any it...
Sometimes, defi yield farming on stables can be very good for money wey person no need soon..

Abeg link me the article if you can please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fruitfulvinee: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Boss mi, it has been treated.

Yeah. I just sent you a mail.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
How are you able to predict the trend when it's dependent of people buying and selling? Does it have to do with understanding human psychology or it is a program that is independent of human interference?

Elliot Wave Theory is based on human psychology. The market may seem random but there's just plenty of patterns to it. Although we can never predict it as that is an impossibility, but you can use the well known patterns to make high probability trading decisions.

Take a Head and Shoulders Pattern for example. Mr A buys commodity X and Mr. A is excited as the price of X increases, all of a sudden we get sharp decline in price and Mr. X is furious, controlled by greed and fear, he does not want to sell yet to see his profits disappear.
Little by little the commodity drops even lower and Mr. is already disgusted at the market and finally says to himself, "If I get back my money I will sell".

When the price rallies up Mr. A may be unwilling to sell due to greed, but immediately it starts declining again that is where the fear comes in and Mr. A clicks on sell just to exit the trade without incurring more losses.
This is the psychology behind the Head and Shoulders Pattern and why it works most of the time. It is human psychology and the market repeats itself all over again time after time.

When the Head and Shoulders Pattern fail most results when there is rise in buying volume giving rise to an upsurge in price that drives more and more buyers to enter the market and push the price up. This is the reason I always take the Volume charts very seriously.

Notice that when Elliott's Wave-2 was complete a lot of people placed orders thinking that we are heading for an uptrend when BTC was at $42,800. But actually that was just the beginning of a powerful wave-3 and the top traders all over the world knew this and took a short position instead. Those that did not know this were just wishing and praying that "If I get my money back I will sell".
Most of them sold off some hours ago and that tremendous selling pressure brought BTC down to its correction stage. Also, a lot of traders entered a long position and did set their stop loss immediately the Adam and Eve Bottom was confirmed which was responsible for the upsurge in buying pressure.

We cannot never predict the market and that is why we trade with a stop loss.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olusheye12(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Solana:
(CQQ2dicaJdicr8GZHHnFhKTZvdA834kk1s7hjaiq8SN5)

Algorand:
4TTPNO3GEWUVTCWL4LDJWTDWZUILO7XFNXUWRGY54BUFFLCVF6CZS75P3U

Just joined the race but not easy to fund these wallet, at least anything you can plz

God no go shame us, though we were told not to try this again but no option, so sorry bosses

Thanks in Addy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

Elliot Wave Theory is based on human psychology. The market may seem random but there's just plenty of patterns to it. Although we can never predict it as that is an impossibility, but you can use the well known patterns to make high probability trading decisions.

Take a Head and Shoulders Pattern for example. Mr A buys commodity X and Mr. A is excited as the price of X increases, all of a sudden we get sharp decline in price and Mr. X is furious, controlled by greed and fear, he does not want to sell yet to see his profits disappear.
Little by little the commodity drops even lower and Mr. is already disgusted at the market and finally says to himself, "If I get back my money I will sell".

When the price rallies up Mr. A may be unwilling to sell due to greed, but immediately it starts declining again that is where the fear comes in and Mr. A clicks on sell just to exit the trade without incurring more losses.
This is the psychology behind the Head and Shoulders Pattern and why it works most of the time. It is human psychology and the market repeats itself all over again time after time.

When the Head and Shoulders Pattern fail most results when there is rise in buying volume giving rise to an upsurge in price that drives more and more buyers to enter the market and push the price up. This is the reason I always take the Volume charts very seriously.

Notice that when Elliott's Wave-2 was complete a lot of people placed orders thinking that we are heading for an uptrend when BTC was at $42,800. But actually that was just the beginning of a powerful wave-3 and the top traders all over the world knew this and took a short position instead. Those that did not know this were just wishing and praying that "If I get my money back I will sell".
Most of them sold off some hours ago and that tremendous selling pressure brought BTC down to its correction stage. Also, a lot of traders entered a long position and did set their stop loss immediately the Adam and Eve Bottom was confirmed which was responsible for the upsurge in buying pressure.

We cannot never predict the market and that is why we trade with a stop loss.
Wow! Thank you. You understood the question. This is sweet. If I may ask where or how many of these patterns exist and where or how can I learn them all? And how significant is this in the scheme of things in trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
olusheye12:

Solana:
(CQQ2dicaJdicr8GZHHnFhKTZvdA834kk1s7hjaiq8SN5)

Algorand:
4TTPNO3GEWUVTCWL4LDJWTDWZUILO7XFNXUWRGY54BUFFLCVF6CZS75P3U

Just joined the race but not easy to fund these wallet, at least anything you can plz
God no go shame us, though we were told not to try this again but no option, so sorry bosses

you dey even choose coins wey you want collect grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Todil(m), Ningishzida, Taidi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.