Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3432833 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:
gleam. Io /DHzCB/rankerdaocom-400000-naira-giveaway
(Add the spaces)

So I have decided to do the RankerDAO giveaway; I participated in the Private/seed round, so about 400,000 naira is available. You must perform simple tasks like following them on Twitter and joining their telegram channel.
Twenty winners will be selected randomly to share the 400,000 giveaways after the 10th day.

TASK - ---- Join the telegram channel from the link above and follow them on Twitter (and share)

It’s free money, like I said. But if you are interested in joining the IHO in the future, apart from the giveaway, I can put in a word to whitelist 1 or 2 people for the IHO.

But understand that like any other project, you could lose all your money if you participate in the IHO, I have leverage, and I won’t lose a night of sleep if the project doesn’t do well.

Also, I’m thinking of creating time to teach people the basics of cryp.to in the future

Please the link, really interested waiting for the telegram and Twitter link I already turn on your post notification.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
SLP cry
I give Dem all the money cheesy AXS no still Dy move abi Dem get issue undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:

Please the link, really interested waiting for the telegram and Twitter link I already turn on your post notification.
The link is in the post you quoted bro
First sentence
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
BTC go enter 39k as I Dy see am so undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
wink
I understand boss, it's an important factor boss... But we(myself and upcoming) will be very very grateful if you can share with us part of ur vast knowledge on this Space.

Thanks a bunch boss
Singapore1:

The problem is always time, I just can’t bring myself to be teaching crypto 101, but I’m working on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who noticed the massive growth of clearDao CLH coin today?

The coin grew from $0.01 to $3 at more than 10000% shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highcurrent: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Blessedchild24:

No it is safer because u are not buying directly from any crypto website just that only Zenith and access bank are allowed for now.
Gracias...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Done bro....

Thanks in advance for Your kind consideration

Singapore1:

if enough people show interest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wahala for who no get cream oo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Apart from blessedchild24 ,Who has used before? grin
Seems u can’t send to external wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Herbsworks:

Crash to come soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

Elliot Wave Theory is based on human psychology. The market may seem random but there's just plenty of patterns to it. Although we can never predict it as that is an impossibility, but you can use the well known patterns to make high probability trading decisions.

Take a Head and Shoulders Pattern for example. Mr A buys commodity X and Mr. A is excited as the price of X increases, all of a sudden we get sharp decline in price and Mr. X is furious, controlled by greed and fear, he does not want to sell yet to see his profits disappear.
Little by little the commodity drops even lower and Mr. is already disgusted at the market and finally says to himself, "If I get back my money I will sell".

When the price rallies up Mr. A may be unwilling to sell due to greed, but immediately it starts declining again that is where the fear comes in and Mr. A clicks on sell just to exit the trade without incurring more losses.
This is the psychology behind the Head and Shoulders Pattern and why it works most of the time. It is human psychology and the market repeats itself all over again time after time.

When the Head and Shoulders Pattern fail most results when there is rise in buying volume giving rise to an upsurge in price that drives more and more buyers to enter the market and push the price up. This is the reason I always take the Volume charts very seriously.

Notice that when Elliott's Wave-2 was complete a lot of people placed orders thinking that we are heading for an uptrend when BTC was at $42,800. But actually that was just the beginning of a powerful wave-3 and the top traders all over the world knew this and took a short position instead. Those that did not know this were just wishing and praying that "If I get my money back I will sell".
Most of them sold off some hours ago and that tremendous selling pressure brought BTC down to its correction stage. Also, a lot of traders entered a long position and did set their stop loss immediately the Adam and Eve Bottom was confirmed which was responsible for the upsurge in buying pressure.

We cannot never predict the market and that is why we trade with a stop loss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blessedchild24(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
seanwilliam:
U can but most people uses it for arbitrage
But cheap in paybis and sell in binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you have UST., transfer to binance and bid very low for eth. As low as 800usd. Hurry up!!!!

You can also swap. The system not stable yet. You never know wink

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Viridis:
Make una answer me abeg. How do I fund my trust wallet with usdt I could not open binance and kucoin

Look for a trusted seller on ur WhatsApp list and buy from him.

If it's urgent and you still haven't gotten it then i can help you buy from my binance p2p that's if only you trust me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Herbsworks:

The coin is presently trading at what price??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
I hope I'm going to wake up to another dip again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
osic:

The coin is presently trading at what price??

It has reduced to $0.4 but don’t FOMO cos it’s not certain it will rise up anytime soon. Those that got the signal have cashed out already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:

The problem is always time, I just can’t bring myself to be teaching crypto 101, but I’m working on it

Done boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Investorbj:
I am making about $80 a day playing crypto planes. I started with 2 planes. I have 5 planes now. Could be a good play in this bear season

How boss? Please can you explain?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heryormilekan(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Moses247:
Crypto Don tire Me ooo...so so lose person De lose....dip upon dip

I laughed hard reading this grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mboii(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:

Please work on it"plz we really going to appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
nonut:

You've been in Nairaland that long? I remember that wiseass-modafocker called coogar/Sauron. Nigga was brilliant, but he terrorized people on NL on a daily basis. It's like he enjoyed making people sadgrin
Later got to know he was a credit card fraudster.
Coogar Arsenal fan that year.. Una don tey for this nairaland o.. E get one other legend back then "Bavarian" something.. Nnah ehh I prostate for una
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

I’ve waited a looong time for this. “We’re almost there, just some about a thousand and few hundreds down…. Then, we we we bulls…”

VET, LUNA, SHIB, APENFT, SOL, AVAX, CHAINLINK, ENS, WRX

I think BTC had reached bottom for now… @$40479

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Singapore1:

The link is in the post you quoted bro
First sentence
Thank you seen, done the needful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ADOGBEJIBELIEVE(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Your doing well!!!

Not easy to sell the bottom
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleemrahman490: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Can one professional teach me how i can do my kyc on gate.oi, have use my national id slip the thing no gree do and that the only id i have to verify it. Thank you in advance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
wink

I have sir

seanwilliam:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
SBF, AH and ZS have stated we are in a bear market in the last 24hrs

Technically a bear market is a market down more than 30% from recent highs.

Saying we're in a bear market is objective truth.

It does nothing to indicate where they think the market will go from here.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolidityMAN: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
LordofNaija:

You don't even hold the coins you are mentioning. Fear no let you grin

I'd love to show you my portfolio but I realise your opinion does not actually counts As long as it does not affect my wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by frenzydilz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Herbsworks:

It was just listed on KuCoin today.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
lavylilly:
Where do I get babypipps?
it's a website
Babypips dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3708) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: pafra(m), leo047, Sandor2, IronCastle(m), Jerry59 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.