Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3311342 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

Lol…no one can predict the market, we all can just try and take accurate guesses but we must always factor in the risk of being wrong , being wrong in a very big waygrin

Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
nneh will you shatap there grin grin grin grin grin

all these while, u don avoid me but person ask for me, u don quickly dey cast me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mazinewmoney:
Lol Teeper is Denrled. Tier happens to

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Response01:
Guys abeg where this TIMEKEEPER guy too nah?

I no dey see am again.

Abi dey don collect him time. grin

him don collect ban bro... the mods keep doing that guy shege cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
$Paper.......

Testing our patience

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

Lol….people keeps forgetting about the US debt burden, when talking about the interest rate….True, increase in interest rate drives money away from stocks, real estate and mostly assets that pays no dividends into bond but I doubt the fed are capable of increasing the interest rate as they did in prior years when we have situations like this….

Just for banter, I believe the US can do anything they want to do with their interest rate and damn the consequences on their debt profile.

They won't feel the heat as much as messed up african countries. They successfully took the world off the gold standard for a reason. What's the worst that can happen if they raise the interest rate to curtail their inflation? Their national debt will increase and they'll just go to the printing press to print more dollars to pay off the debt...

African countries that don't produce anything but import and consume everything will see their inflation jump to the roof and their currencies depreciate badly. It is why Gaddafi tried getting Africa and the world back to the gold standard but they killed him because he's a treat to their world dominance and neocolonialism agenda.

In summary, the US can do anything they want and nothing will happen. Let's just play safe and stack more money. The US will do anything to protect its Citizens and interests. If that means raising interest rate to curtail inflation they will.

But this is crypto and no one knows anything. Again, let's just be careful and make more money instead of being overly confident and getting rekt by the games played by the power brokers which we're not part of.

Cheers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
The Love coin did about 8000% increase in just few minutes today. Those who bought have cashed out too. it moved from $0.0005 to $0.05 dollars. But it’s going down now

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Herbsworks:
The Love coin did about 8000% increase in just few minutes today. Those who bought have cashed out too. it moved from $0.0005 to $0.05 dollars. But it’s going down now

How do you get to know this coin will be listed in Kucoin early enough?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
This bastard fit hit 51k sha
Then shoot to 64k

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
LandMann:

Just for banter, I believe the US can do anything they want to do with their interest rate and damn the consequences on their debt profile.

They won't feel the heat as much as messed up african countries. They successfully took the world off the gold standard for a reason. What's the worst that can happen if they raise the interest rate to curtail their inflation? Their national debt will increase and they'll just go to the printing press to print more dollars to pay off the debt...

African countries that don't produce anything but import and consume everything will see their inflation jump to the roof and their currencies depreciate badly. It is why Gaddafi tried getting Africa and the world back to the gold standard but they killed him because he's a treat to their world dominance and neocolonialism agenda.

In summary, the US can do anything they want and nothing will happen. Let's just play safe and stack more money. The US will do anything to protect its Citizens and interests. If that means raising interest rate to curtail inflation they will.

But this is crypto and no one knows anything. Again, let's just be careful and make more money instead of being overly confident and getting rekt by the games played by the power brokers which we're not part of.

Cheers
if the news is negative or positive,please, update us.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
DieRich5:
ohhh good for you bro grin
I just wanna check on u, yeah I see ur OK
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Solanaa:

How do you get to know this coin will be listed in Kucoin early enough?

Open your ears and eyes bro!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordfave98: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
EXLOVER:

The day Arsenal go win Champions League
we go win am next season. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Herbsworks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
We Buy and Sell All Kinds of Crypto at sweet rates.

101% Legit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
2:30pm don pass

Market is green..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
santos123:
if the news is negative or positive,please, update us.

The news is open for different interpretations. For me, it leans more towards neutral than positive. Inflation is 7% as expected. Slightly higher than than last years' of 6.8%.

Everyone will have to wait for the fed's announcement on their course of action given this scenario. Nonetheless, expect them to raise interest rate and expect BTC to react a bit negatively. Take profit always.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
wink
Care to shed light on my questions so far?

Herbsworks:

101% Legit

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
The bulls are asaide cheesy

Let this shiit rip angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
LandMann:

Cheers
The US can do anything they want but there are still consequences for their actions. Excessive printing of money coupled with over borrowing to finance consumption can damage a country currency no matter how solid they are, it just only a matter of time. It’s economics certainty. The dollar will eventually crash it just a matter of time, no matter how they keep pushing it, it inevitable.

The us economy is just enjoying the benefit of Globalization as the dollar is tied to almost everything now and you hardly can transact without it, it almost as if we are living in a Dollarized economy..this globalization really favors the US dollar, it almost seems as if the US do not even need their own economy to support it anymore. You can obviously noticed this, when you observed that the quantitative easing is not only increasing the inflation rate in US but in every other part of the world, things are rising every where and in everything.

If the US are capable of supporting their dollar from crashing with whatever it takes and still keep during whatever they like, then why is that, Russia, China are chasing after every piece of Gold in the world? Why won’t they allow their citizen to leave their country with just an ounce of gold? Clearly, this people knows what is going on and I hope people realize this before it is too late….The dollar crash the world goes down with it………It will definitely crash, I don’t know when, it is inevitable. No empire last forever. Cheers grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
LandMann:

The news is open for different interpretations. For me, it leans more towards neutral than positive. Inflation is 7% as expected. Slightly higher than than last years' of 6.8%.

Everyone will have to wait for the fed's announcement on their course of action given this scenario. Nonetheless, expect them to raise interest rate and expect BTC to react a bit negatively. Take profit always.
I don't get it on this paperhand-like taking of profits you guys preach

If person wan be trader, make him trade (buy low and sell high) in peace, if person wan invest, make him hold with diamond hands..

Any person that is aspiring to be a whale can not be swinging trades upandan..

It's either make or mar for me, no sitting in between the middle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
LandMann:

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
NO WONDER U CAME INTO THIS THREAD WITH ANALYSIS.. LAS LAS NA SELL YOU WANT SELL grin grin grin
Herbsworks:

101% Legit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Herbsworks:

boss please be bring signal on time please.. Because
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Care to shed light on my questions so far?

I am avoiding some of your comments so I don’t get banned. Please try and be abbreviating when writing some coins and cryp.to platforms
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO WONDER U CAME INTO THIS THREAD WITH ANALYSIS.. LAS LAS NA SELL YOU WANT SELL grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin But Atleast my analysis and signals gave some people money nah. Don’t be angry sir grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
we march on till the next weekly candle close undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
LandMann:

Cheers
you are partly right, but i don't think it works that way. The USD is already losing its power in the financial world and RMB was recently added to the IMF basket. Printing more money especially when the whole world is watching will only create more distrust to the US Dollar.

Countries are watching and won't think twice before diversifying their portfolio if US inflation reach a breaking point. Russia already getting paid in Euro and Rubies for their oil sales as against usd.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Toppy08: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
SolarE:
smiley
Boss I just go Google the name out n copy the address out,

I just want to be able to set targets on it ni oo boss

Owk boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

The US can do anything they want but there are still consequences for their actions. Excessive printing of money coupled with over borrowing to finance consumption can damage a country currency no matter how solid they are, it just only a matter of time. It’s economics certainty. The dollar will eventually crash it just a matter of time, no matter how they keep pushing it, it inevitable.

The us economy is just enjoying the benefit of Globalization as the dollar is tied to almost everything now and you hardly can transact without it, it almost as if we are living in a Dollarized economy..this globalization really favors the US dollar, it almost seems as if the US do not even need their own economy to support it anymore. You can obviously noticed this, when you observed that the quantitative easing is not only increasing the inflation rate in US but in every other part of the world, things are rising every where and in everything.

If the US are capable of supporting their dollar from crashing with whatever it takes and still keep during whatever they like, then why is that, Russia, China are chasing after every piece of Gold in the world? Why won’t they allow their citizen to leave their country with just an ounce of gold? Clearly, this people knows what is going on and I hope people realize this before it is too late….The dollar crash the world goes down with it………It will definitely crash, I don’t know when, it is inevitable. No empire last forever. Cheers grin
YUP!!!
plus the crude oil discovery gave USD another lifeline, not that it really took off the gold standard, it was simply luck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Don’t sleep on this one… it’s promising

METWAR AIRDROP
https:///METAWAR_AIRDROP_BOT?start=1Og6kyKjy

Have no fear we not going down. BTC May not go below $43,430/ $43,200 level to get back up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

I agree with you, bro.
in the financial circle, The US dollar is already wounded, they just been concealing it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheanzy(m), Hotice085, seanwilliam(m), iLegendd(m), Superpack589, StrafordSTONES(m), Elliotwaveforec and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.