Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289354 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (3641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jimohibrahim(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
JEFFREY150:
can I see screenshot please, they have too much bad reviews on playstore

Dealing with this Monica right now? Is he legit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
SolarE:

wink
Under where will I copy the CA because I could find where it was here on the screenshot below bro

Normally, tokens CA is usually visible on coinmarketcap, example, the picture below.

In this case, it wasn't updated. So you'll have to do your research.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Zkswap

The coin people bought at $11 and so on but fell back to 0.2 cent

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
Zkswap

100% dip
Nice dip wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
Zkswap

Wow!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Normally I know if you invested $10 in bitcoin in 2010 you would be a millionaire in dollars today. So I decided to buy $100 worth of doge coin and I will hold to 2030 because I just want to end Sapa at all means. But I checked the estimated value of 1 doge coin by 2030. It’s showing me $10 on Google. As of today 1 doge is worth $0.19, so it will only be 50 times the current price. All other upcoming alt coins are showing me $10 on Google. Does the Google results make sense? Cos to me it doesn’t. How will invest $100 today and after 8years get only $5k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
wink

Kuda is not accepted bro

LordofNaija:

You know if they accept KUDA mastercard
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Don't tell us about what your heard from someone who heard from someone who heard...

Please mention one person you know who made serious money from crypto by relying on only free airdrops without investing money!

Lmao see this one. I still hold woof and some SAMO . I made my first million with Airdrops.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Udapod:
Normally I know if you invested $10 in bitcoin in 2010 you would be a millionaire in dollars today. So I decided to buy $100 worth of doge coin and I will hold to 2030 because I just want to end Sapa at all means. But I checked the estimated value of 1 doge coin by 2030. It’s showing me $10 on Google. As of today 1 doge is worth $0.19, so it will only be 50 times the current price. All other upcoming alt coins are showing me $10 on Google. Does the Google results make sense? Cos to me it doesn’t. How will invest $100 today and after 8years get only $5k

greediness is what I can deduce from this post tbh..

100$ Investment giving u returns of 5k$ after 8 years is a very good investment.

57k to 2.8m..

Btw, those are just speculations , no one knows what the future holds for any coins..

investment on any coin is risky.. cheers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
wink

Na little research I go do use money buy experience be that ooo, I just went on Google to search na wetin Google bring I copy go buy experience ooo, where can I look to find it because I remember going first to coinmarketcap before heading to Google Boss. Point to the right direction to look abeg
osic:

Normally, tokens CA is usually visible on coinmarketcap, example, the picture below.

In this case, it wasn't updated. So you'll have to do your research.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

100$ Investment giving u returns of 5k$ after 8 years is a very good investment.

Btw, those are just speculations , no one knows what the future holds for any coins..

Give this man a full cream for wanking, x video log in and some energy drink..

U too much....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
dljbd1:

100% dip
Nice dip wink

U av done well Prophet. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Idaytesj29:

I want to be added to a crypto WhatsApp group. Can you add me?

Send a mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ev4real(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
SolarE:
wink

Kuda is not accepted bro

Please where can we check the cards that are accepted or can you assist us with it? Thanks in advance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Udapod:
Normally I know if you invested $10 in bitcoin in 2010 you would be a millionaire in dollars today. So I decided to buy $100 worth of doge coin and I will hold to 2030 because I just want to end Sapa at all means. But I checked the estimated value of 1 doge coin by 2030 . It’s showing me $10 on Google. As of today 1 doge is worth $0.19, so it will only be 50 times the current price. All other upcoming alt coins are showing me $10 on Google. Does the Google results make sense? Cos to me it doesn’t. How will invest $100 today and after 8years get only $5k
beautiful........... this is the best thing I don read dis year so far undecided
The 2nd bold: Really ur going to believe da shit if the Google results shows ur going to make more money than the $5k if u hold for 8yrs U didn't even think if the coin will Survive the run, u think investment is easy, u will be surprised doge won't even hit $5 in the next 8yrs to come.
Note: nobody even the founder of the coin don't know wats the price of a coin in 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebookz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
I need help @ all, my Binance account is verified, but Binance is rejecting both my visa and MasterCard. What's the solution to this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
It wasn't Ur fault bro ... He called a coin, instead of telling us is a coin about to be listed on Kucoin exchange...

That way, u would have gone there n taken the contract from there....

Don't worry, I am also following announcements on the Kucoin app about new listings, which we can buy and sanle as it listed. It will come with the right CA.

This ur 33$ loss just dey vex me.
SolarE:
wink

Na little research I go do use money buy experience be that ooo, I just went on Google to search na wetin Google bring I copy go buy experience ooo, where can I look to find it because I remember going first to coinmarketcap before heading to Google Boss. Point to the right direction to look abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
SolarE:
wink

Visit the Tokens official Telegram group, search for contract Address or better still ask the Official Admin (Fake Admin dey dey some groups).

Before you finally believe the contract address you see or given, scan it on either bscscan or etherscan depending on the network.

Then you're good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Not only that truly no one is happy in crypto but no one knows what in crypto....
We don't even know why some alts have been on the upside of recent kinda...maybe just ranging, we don't Know

The likes of
Aave
Ksm
Eps

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Newbies wey wan Start crypto or any online business, pls at least get 3 different sim card angry

The 1.5k I use buy Airtel still Dy pain me, the same money wey go let me buy more Dan 10 sim card last year cheesy
One of the issue I get for dis country ehh different location different network and I come Dy the location wey MTN no get network yesterday anyway the glo network is back few minutes ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
� Balance: 500 MTC

� Refer link: https:///MetaCityAirdropBot?start=r01251773914

� Per Refer: 2000 MTC

� Total Refers:

� Minimum Withdraw: 15000 MTC

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Babsolala:

Udapod and osic , thanks a lot. So I have successfully bought some stablecoins.

I intend to proceed with the purchase of some other coins.

My intention is long-term (to buy and hold for as long).

After purchasing the other coins, please do I still need to do anything or that's it?

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
you need keep checking price chat from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fruitfulvinee:

I was charged like 4k extra for 63usdt.
Still not up to ₦500 per 1doll so I'm good.
Thanks much bro
which bank did you used. I have tried access, first and ecobank visa card, not successful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
ebookz:
I need help @ all, my Binance account is verified, but Binance is rejecting both my visa and MasterCard. What's the solution to this?
you can't use your card to make payment. Use binance p2p using bank transfer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
demmy66:
which bank did you used. I have tried access, first and ecobank visa card, not successful.
I'm using kuda. And shishi they don't charge me for first 25 transfer in a month. Even if nah 10million
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
What's the way forward guys?

I need 100k btc to attain my whale status angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
I invested in this project called Scallop . It was announced yesterday that they're one of the sponsors of the primary partner of premier league club Norwich city FC for 2021/2022 season .
Do u think this will have any impact on the token especially on price.
Price is still static
Biko touch light on this coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

57k to 2.8m..

investment on any coin is risky.. cheers
first of all I'm not greedy. If I was greedy I won't be patient enough to wait till 2030. Bitcoin changed people's life. Why can't other coins? I checked more than 10 alt coins all of them same prediction. That doesn't make sense. And more importantly in the past 3 years doge pumped better than btc. I'm a teenager. And I'm just counting how many years passed by. And if I had invested. I even saw a post that said "if you invested $1 in btc in 2016 by 2020 you will $90k". That's the kind of profit I'm looking for

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Winners of Rankerdao should please check their email/spam folder, instructions on how to receive their money has been sent from *********global@yahoo. com

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Udapod:
first of all I'm not greedy. If I was greedy I won't be patient enough to wait till 2030. Bitcoin changed people's life. Why can't other coins? I checked more than 10 alt coins all of them same prediction. That doesn't make sense. And more importantly in the past 3 years doge pumped better than btc. I'm a teenager. And I'm just counting how many years passed by. And if I had invested. I even saw a post that said "if you invested $1 in btc in 2016 by 2020 you will $90k". That's the kind of profit I'm looking for
good luck bruv

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Udapod:
I'm using kuda. And shishi they don't charge me for first 25 transfer in a month. Even if nah 10million

So kuda work in paybis?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please help.

I tried withdrawals on trust wallet using pancake swap, it keep showing can not estimate gas.

I have increased slippage.
I have reduced the amount to be withdraw to 10$ but still showing same error.

What else can I do?

Can someone help on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (3641) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: myonekobosay, Geekels, TheyVid(m), dacool1(m), Ogarexmas, Kobicove(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.