Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3376995 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Do not forget to use stop-loss for futures traders and stop limit sells for spot traders/hodlers. We are slowly sliding into the channel, don't be caught without a shield.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JanetMoore(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Airdrop Detective Team," are experts in crypto, especially in airdrop & bounty

Our Airdrops are:

Verified

New

Valuable.

https://campsite.bio/airdropwithjanet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JanetMoore(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Joining Airdrops is your risk-free ticket for entering the crypto world Crypto world is tempting and full of possibilities, but on the other hand, it’s also unregulated and risky for investing. With an airdrop, you don’t have to invest money or donate to a project that may be a scam.

ElectronicMoney:

Free airdrops will never make you rich in crypto, if you want to make money in crypto then you need to be ready to also invest real money in it!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Saynoomore:

the Binance verification process was giving me stress.
Luno on the other hand, approved quickly and I already did a little deposit on my wallet there in Luno. I'm a newbie to this stuff. Do I withdraw and pull out of Luno now? undecided

Binancee verification process does not take long so long as you have a valid ID such as a driver's licence
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2022
Saynoomore:

Luno on the other hand, approved quickly and I already did a little deposit on my wallet there in Luno. I'm a newbie to this stuff. Do I withdraw and pull out of Luno now? undecided
Kucoin is also good
As for verification, some people have suggested printing your NIN from the NIMC app and using that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 1:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Please how I go take fix dis matter

Almost up to a month now undecided cry undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 1:20am On Jan 16, 2022
More screenshot….

Is there any hope that my account will be back to normal? lipsrsealed cry undecided cry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:29am On Jan 16, 2022
Vector360:
More screenshot….

Is there any hope that my account will be back to normal? lipsrsealed cry undecided cry
yes, you have done all you can. The only thing now is to wait and hope they don't find anything on your own part. They can be very brutal with their rules when they do. Give them time, try not to push it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Chikacha:
yes, you have done all you can. The only thing now is to wait and hope they don't find anything on your own part. They can be very brutal with their rules when they do. Give them time, try not to push it.

So they can just lock up a person's account with funds in it? shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Fruitfulvinee:

In naira using Zenith mastercard

Ok and I suppose The daily limit for zenith naira Mastercard is 100 thousand? Right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Udapod:
yes

Are you serious ? So does one pay in naira ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 2:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Saynoomore:

No they are legit use them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:01am On Jan 16, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

So they can just lock up a person's account with funds in it? shocked
Yes, when I read their conditions and terms I saw something like that. Nevertheless, You must have done something, or someone would have complained about something.
Binance will never take your Kobo unless you did something, even so.....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abuazeez(m): 3:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Singapore1:
The winners of RankerDAO giveaways have been announced and will be posted now, let me know if your name is there as you will be contacted via email.

More giveaway coming in the future from founders ( I don't do giveaway ).

Image below, I use gleam which is 100% fair and transparent
****ubayo@gmail. com
****arboy0@gmail. com
*****ele.azeez@gmail. com
****nwu000anthony@gmail. com
****os2010@gmail. com
****himolawalebash@ gmail. com
****pson4v@.gmail. com
***fyjefferdex@.g.mail. com
***edejiademola@.y.ahoo. com
ridh***shittu@.outlook. com
winners

Wow, am among the winner. Thanks very much. But I haven't received a mail yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Centurium22: 4:28am On Jan 16, 2022
I just found this legit airdrop, they are giving out $50 once you complete the task

interested click this link: https:///METAWAR_AIRDROP_BOT?start=YctqBqKSS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Chikacha:
ok thank you …
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 6:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Please someone refer me a bitcoin app that has a higher rate like Binance for me to trade my coin to cash since my Binance account has been suspended
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
ROUTE printing money on a beautiful foggy Sunday. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sirpc(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Vector360:
Please someone refer me a bitcoin app that has a higher rate like Binance for me to trade my coin to cash since my Binance account has been suspended

What did u do that made Binance suspend ur account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Vector360:
Sorry to hear that, try Kucoin. Binance should let you move your asset.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewon56: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Interesting ☺️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2022
hmmmmmm asset bleeding . >:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Vector360:
Please how I go take fix dis matter

Almost up to a month now undecided cry undecided
what did u do exactly?

Or u don't av any idea of what happened or u don't wana tell us?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2022
ADA unleashed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Someone was asking if he is late in Crypto.

Bro 95% of the people I have met make references to MMM and that Rackstelli shiiit. Some even call it a bubble. Bro that's how super early we are. Don't worry they will Still come around. I'm sure Crypto will be here in 15 years time, maybe not with these gains(FEDs will be kicking with stricter regulations) reason you should stack as much as possible.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikanium(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2022
If you missed TWT and Safepal, don't miss this

Download app ��

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin98.crypto.finance.media

Register with your email and use the referral code below

C98ER0QFBR

Fill the goggle form ��

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnDs0Vj52pbxhZksMsZZmv1_7VOAOkqRxPuWbmu6n_hSF-/viewform

*Enjoy everyone!*

Please do not forget use this referral code ����
C98ER0QFBR
Even as being stated there as optional
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2022
"Crypto is a bubble" says someone who has millions laying in bank for the past 10 years. I wonder who is in the said bubble lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2022
Soon I will be done filtering and deleting those Crypto Twitter influencers. It's only few i respect in that space, Most of them are just using Newbies to pump their bags. Their prediction be like "WE WILL SEE 44K BEETCEE AFTER 43K" when btcc finally touch 44k now they will be like "I TOLD Y'ALL NOW FOLLOW ME/SUBSCRIBE FOR MY VIP GROUP" lmao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2022
2ubaba:
"Crypto is a bubble" says someone has millions that lay in bank for the past 10 years. I wonder who is in the said bubble lol
Regulation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Regulation.
Even the regulation I'm wondering how they will be able to do it. Highest degen plays and futures will be scrapped
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ev4real(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
SolarE:
wink

Boss, na just two cards dey work there noow Access n Zenith Mastercard
Thanks Chairman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Warith200, Dundalk(m), Landowner101(m), MrNovo, molybdenum0012, Ikanium(m), Ayuwo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.