Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379586 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Omo wetin dey pump Safe moon like this . undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
DenreleDave:

where were you when cream was bringing out forth fruit....

now is the time to accumulate...

Right here.

Only mentioned you to draw people's attention to the dip, especially for those who wish to load their bags.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
All these Telegram airdrop groups dey chop my data seriously. How do I minimize the data usage abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

More BTC outflows exchanges rather than being lodged, guess who’s coming to party.

Take your eyes of the charts and think about this. “Statistics shows that only 12% Of the BITCOINS Supply Is On Exchanges.
You know wha that means?”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
jedisco:
How quickly crypt0 moves on.... I remember when everyone was talking about $SOL... Now, it's FTM... Hehe

Still on the matter...

Who remembers pi coin mainnet launch scheduled for December... Any update?

Seems the airdrop gang has taken over from the pi crew

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Since it is not a valid memo it will be in binance central wallet, just contact them for recovery. Follow the link in the screenshot below.
Thanks bro . Just did that.
Have to wait 5-7 days. Damn i thought that was gone already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
jedisco:

Still on the matter...

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
On $Avax.... I see a breakdown already in play.... 80 USD seems programmed on this one.

Looking at the monthly chart, I do feel there's some possibility for 60 too... but with the way layer 1s bounce... 80 is still a good bet

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JanetMoore(f): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Precautions when purchasing a crypto mining app.

When it comes to spotting cryptocurrency scammers, the most important step is following the five recommendations below.

Know the developers behind the app. What certificates or credentials do they have, what other apps have they built, does the company have a website and are you able to contact them?

Install from an official app store. While scams are hard to spot, downloading from an official store reduces your risk of downloading malware.

Read the terms and conditions. Most of the scam apps either have fake information or don’t have any terms available.

Use other users’ reviews of the app for your benefit. Reading other users’ experience with the app can be eye-opening when it comes to identifying scams.

Understand the app’s permissions and activities. Look for red flags in the app’s activities. Is the app asking for permissions that it doesn’t need to function? Does the app crash or reset abruptly, does the cryptocurrency balance get reset abruptly, do the displayed numbers make sense?

Take your time, and if a deal is too good to be true, it probably isn’t real.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Really contemplating if I should take profits on Ada at 1.6 and re-enter at 1.4..... just for some quick bucks... Any advice house?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ibime:
BTC should hurry up and break support and stop teasing people

Shib under 29 has been a fairly profitable swing trade for the last month. Threw a small thing at 28.x, targeting just 5% or 10%
one of the reasons I like u ehhh u know when to target small % on some coins ND X% on coins cheesy

Boss move

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Casinger(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=DieRich5 post=109458378]one of the reasons I like u ehhh u know when to target small % on some coins ND X% on coins cheesy

Boss move
[Is $50 usdt enough to buy Shiba Inu if there is more dip and then take profit when it up like 5/10x]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
jedisco:

Still on the matter...

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
HornyTave:
Omo some people are lucky o.

my brothet who just started crypto last year december eh, be called me today and was very happy.

The guy bought 10usd on his hotbit, and used it to buy 3 coins. Omo, there's this Wool ( Wolf Game wool ) he bought for 2 USD now worth 23 USD... Omo, that's like times 10 in less than a month.

be like I don see Wetn I go deh use pocket money for

If he didn't cash out, i'm sure the money has disappeared.
Looks like doge and ada are moving. Let me quickly transfer my bags to CEX for offloading this night before chinese ppl wake up and they drop again like hot patotoes. Beeteecee is not smiling these days, 300usd drop of beeteecee, all coins fall like -16%.

This market now its DCA , cash out, DCA cash out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
jedisco:

Still on the matter...

undecided
The guy say na only the first 100 people can do dere kyc, now the rest will wait for another update from the pi

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=Casinger post=109458794][/quote]5x or 5%?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Badadvisor:

Thanks bro . Just did that.
Have to wait 5-7 days. Damn i thought that was gone already
Thanks too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
wink

Someone mentioned it here, that is good for a long time investment, that is why I ask boss.

Thanks Man.
jedisco:

Not really... My best restuns have still come from holding and compounding strong projects.... Have only heard of Metis in passing. Don't know much abt it.. Why are you interested in it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dannybammz: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Omo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
jedisco:

Still on the matter...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Take your eyes of the charts and think about this. “Statistics shows that only 12% Of the BITCOINS Supply Is On Exchanges.
Ajeh....I dey always like ur post.
It kinda gives motivation that better days are coming soon.
Thanks boss

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
jedisco:

Still on the matter...

Lmao.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Those Stupid $RUN people... Mtcheew. I had high hopes in them when they released their marketing video. Even bought in their IDO but price has been digging oil for months now.

They are yet to distribute Airdrop o and price is dumping. What if they now distribute nko. Chai

Believe and hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Abeg na, tell us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HornyTave: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fastt:

If he didn't cash out, i'm sure the money has disappeared.
Looks like doge and ada are moving. Let me quickly transfer my bags to CEX for offloading this night before chinese ppl wake up and they drop again like hot patotoes. Beeteecee is not smiling these days, 300usd drop of beeteecee, all coins fall like -16%.

This market now its DCA , cash out, DCA cash out...

He called me this evening it has moved to 30usd. lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Thanks for sharing this. I got only 10,000 Air. How do I increase it?

Join AMA on the tg group. Ask questions about the coin and submit your wallet address to the admin. You will receive 100,000 AIR each time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
pragmatistm:
Let me show you how to receive 110,000 of this coin in 48 hours. All of you can see that the coin is performing beyond expectations.

Step 1:
First, click the link on the first attached photo and join the telegram group.

Note you need to pass the maths test of the bot in 60 seconds. If not it will not allow you to join the group. After joining, post your BSC wallet address to the group. You will receive 10,000 AIR in 24 hours.

Step 2:

Stay on the group and join the telegram AMA video chat. Participate by asking questions about the coin on the AMA. After the AMA you will be asked to submit your wallet address to receive 100,000AIR the following morning.You can receive this again and again as long as you join AMAs and ask questions about the coin. Check my wallet below to confirm). There are more than 5 AMAs you can join in a week.

WhatsApp for more info

**Edited***
Some guys are doubting if they can sell thee coin. For your info, I have sold many times. Its trading on pancakeswap. Check out the second wallet attached.

Those that joined yesterday have received today. If you don't see it in your wallet, you need to add Aircoin by contract address to your wallet:

0xd8a2ae43fd061d24acd538e3866ffc2c05151b53
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
pragmatistm:

Those that joined yesterday have received today. If you don't see it in your wallet, you need to add Aircoin by contract address to your wallet:

0xd8a2ae43fd061d24acd538e3866ffc2c05151b53
I did the airdrop last yr December,. But didn't get anything,..did I get wrong?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
pragmatistm:

Join AMA on the tg group. Ask questions about the coin and submit your wallet address to the admin. You will receive 100,000 AIR each time.

Share the telegram link here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
DieRich5:
undecided
The guy say na only the first 100 people can do dere kyc, now the rest will wait for another update from the pi
KYC will be coming in batches. Wait for your turn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
DenreleDave:

Share the telegram link here

Nairaland bot will chop it. See on the attached picture1.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Edipet:
I did the airdrop last yr December,. But didn't get anything,..did I get wrong?

Yes, you got it wrong. People receive everyday. DM WhatsApp to ask me your question or get link. Also add AIR by contract to your wallet to see it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Antioxidant, donblanco, Ibrochaka(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.