Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347757 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Icecream4U:
If they check the address and see that its from binance, they can report the transaction to Binance as fraudulent.
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
OpmOfficer:

Lol this my guy done scam person

Not me bro ...

U nor just wise dats it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vector360: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Icecream4U:
If they check the address and see that its from binance, they can report the transaction to Binance as fraudulent.
ok thanks ..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ugnoble: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please link is expired.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Opinedecandid(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fruitfulvinee:

I used Zenith mastercard.
Zenith card that starts with 539941... has 50% success rate

You mean for arbitrage?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Samakus:

Believe and hodl

Do you know they backed by VCs? Omouexx that was what killed a lot of projects on Solana. See that stupid Orca sef
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2022
kintus:

Right here.

Only mentioned you to draw people's attention to the dip, especially for those who wish to load their bags.

Hmm. Make I position for 30 to 35.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2022
DieRich5:
I'm just keeping my money in busd waiting for btc @39-40 area b4 buying coins......I nor Dy enter market anyhow again undecided
lmao.. na full kyuubi dey wait for am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2022
jedisco:
Really contemplating if I should take profits on Ada at 1.6 and re-enter at 1.4..... just for some quick bucks... Any advice house?

Playing it level by level sounds like a good plan as Ada is known to respect levels.

However since January is Ada month, I'd leave a moon bag in case it shoots past 1.6 :

50/50, 60/40 or 75/25.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:01am On Jan 18, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Take your eyes of the charts and think about this. “Statistics shows that only 12% Of the BITCOINS Supply Is On Exchanges.
You know wha that means?”

ADA has met with resistance @$1.58, Dont FOMO, it may not breakthrough since it’s its first time testing this area. I expect to see a rejection. Take profit if need be.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2022
DieRich5:
undecided
The guy say na only the first 100 people can do dere kyc, now the rest will wait for another update from the pi

Hmm... How long will it take them to onboard the millions of users they have?
Also, asking for kyc at base level makes their Blockchain permissioned which goes against the ethos of most cpof the crypt0 world which is permisionless.

Fact is, with the level of engagement they have, if a fair launch, then the coyn might hold value. But all said, it just looks like one of those coyns that'd pump initially and bleed forever into oblivion

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2022
SolarE:
wink

Someone mentioned it here, that is good for a long time investment, that is why I ask boss.

Thanks Man.

Then it's worth looking into if you're considering it.
Of recent, I'm more keen on coyns that have some underlying utility with potential of being deflationary in future. By this, I mean layer 1 tokens who are used to pay fees on their individual Blockchain.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HayTerran: 2:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Guys, this site buys all coins at $555.
Omacoin.com.ng and it's easy to navigate too.
Check it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:55am On Jan 18, 2022
XaToXi:

Playing it level by level sounds like a good plan as Ada is known to respect levels.

However since January is Ada month, I'd leave a moon bag in case it shoots past 1.6 :

50/50, 60/40 or 75/25.

I agree, but then, ada can surprise, but after weeks of selling, it might have formed a bottom... It's so far from its previous ATH and hence it's got lots of room to rally
Personally, I was waiting to get in at 1 USD....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 5:41am On Jan 18, 2022
wink

Noted bro,

Blessed Morning
jedisco:

Then it's worth looking into if you're considering it.
Of recent, I'm more keen on coyns that have some underlying utility with potential of being deflationary in future. By this, I mean layer 1 tokens who are used to pay fees on their individual Blockchain.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2022
wink

Which card is it accepting currently
HayTerran:
Guys, this site buys all coins at $555.
Omacoin.com.ng and it's easy to navigate too.
Check it out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bignoble05(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2022
SolarE:
wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Shey una dey see? Make we dey careful oooo.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2022
wink

Thanks Man

[quote author=bignoble05 post=109464233][/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dungas30(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Guys pls help a newbie. Pls how can I fund my mexc account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2022
jedisco:

I agree, but then, ada can surprise, but after weeks of selling, it might have formed a bottom... It's so far from its previous ATH and hence it's got lots of room to rally
Personally, I was waiting to get in at 1 USD....

DCA it is then.

It might take a major btc dump to see Ada at $1 though.

Probably when btc revisits the $39k-$36k areas.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Saynoomore: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2022
someone pls help o!
I'm stuck at facial verification on the Binance app. Am I supposed to click on anything once my face is centered? I've clicked everywhere, even on the screen. Nothing is coming up! it's just there showing image and no where to click.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2022
SolarE:
wink

did you see the buy there? they are not se.lling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lanre56(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2022
owunabastard:
Has anybody tried to swap MNEB (minereum bsc) to BNB or BUSD in pancake? I tried several times without succeeding. Please any one that succeeded should let me know how he did it.
When I tried the charges was too much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
jedisco:

Hmm... How long will it take them to onboard the millions of users they have?
Also, asking for kyc at base level makes their Blockchain permissioned which goes against the ethos of most cpof the crypt0 world which is permisionless.

Fact is, with the level of engagement they have, if a fair launch, then the coyn might hold value. But all said, it just looks like one of those coyns that'd pump initially and bleed forever into oblivion
it's going to be long AF cheesy I go happy for Dem if Dem can sell it
the rate people are waiting to sell is too much self, it's one time pump Dem everyone will sell off undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2022
sweetveek:
did you see the buy there? they are not se.lling
it's won't last....... people are buying dere to sell on P2P rate, dats nice small % without trading undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Crypto is really funny u know, I was waiting ND hoping to buy movr @150 like 2 weeks ago now it 132 undecided
I just don't know which coins to buy
SOL
Movr
Sand
FTM only at $2.5-6
One

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Btc is facing a strong support on 41.7k if that is broken then 39k is not far

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Cc Jedisco.

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tohmey(m), Amigos12(m), Jophy, sonymax16(m), younglekky19, missuzoma, janga(m), Olu4all and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.