Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303410 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dip since last year...when person wan blow angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
nna777:
Coins not to miss when Btc goes sub 40k

Matic. 1.5
Atom. 23
Shiba. .200
Ftm. 1.7
Chooii

We are getting there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
nna777:

We are getting there
I'm with u for ftm 1.7 but I'll load some at $2
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
DYOR.

I've heard a lot of people ask how do you do your own research before buying a coin. I am here to answer that question to help newbies.

This answer is not relevant for those buying presales. I do not buy presales so I cannot help you on that.
Back to the answer.

The only place you can Do Your Own Research is on the PRICE CHART.
Yes! If you want to buy any coin all the information about that coin is there on the chart.
The history and life cycle of that coin is printed right on the chart.

I tell people that I usually avoid the news because I don't want anything to distract my mind. Even if a bad news will affect any asset, I will see it on the chart. Is BTC going to pump today because of some good news? I will see it on the chart when that time comes, buying pressure will start building and chart patterns will appear to tell me that it's time to buy and vice versa for selling pressure.

The worse is YOUTUBE and TWITTER. Where people tweet and spead rumors. A lot of investors were lured to believe BTC is heading to $100k last year and they all rushed in to buy the top, most of them sold at a loss and the rest are still riding with BTC and calling themselves bag holders.
Please avoid YouTubers and Twitter influencers if you want to make your investment decisions.

If you want to DYOR, go to Tradingview and check the price chart of the asset you wish to buy.
I hope this answer helps.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Macgyver1:
embarassed

Apoda
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin I get c4 bomb ooo
Tamel:
Dip since last year...when person wan blow angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
What about some of us that can't read th chat�
Can you recommend how we should start.
I have try watch YouTube videos
But i still don't understand
Any help

Thanks �

OlympiadTutor:
DYOR.

I've heard a lot of people ask how do you do your own research before buying a coin. I am here to answer that question to help newbies.

This answer is not relevant for those buying presales. I do not buy presales so I cannot help you on that.
Back to the answer.

Yes! If you want to buy any coin all the information about that coin is there on the chart.

I tell people that I usually avoid the news because I don't want anything to distract my mind. Even if a bad news will affect any asset, I will see it on the chart. Is BTC going to pump today because of some good news? I will see it on the chart when that time comes, buying pressure will start building and chart patterns will appear to tell me that it's time to buy and vice versa for selling pressure.

The worse is YOUTUBE and TWITTER. Where people tweet and spead rumors. A lot of investors were lured to believe BTC is heading to $100k last year and they all rushed in to buy the top, most of them sold at a loss and the rest are still riding with BTC and calling themselves bag holders.
Please avoid YouTubers and Twitter influencers if you want to make your investment decisions.

If you want to DYOR, go to Tradingview and check the price chart of the asset you wish to buy.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
DieRich5:
I'm with u for ftm 1.7 but I'll load some at $2

Nice.

Same plan but hinking it might still drop to 1.6.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
OlympiadTutor:
DYOR.

Back to the answer.

For a newbies that don't know how to read the chart , that don't know jack about candle sticks pattern.
How can the newbies do research
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
pafra:

For a newbies that don't know how to read the chart , that don't know jack about candle sticks pattern.
Then you can subscribe to his group....

I think that's what he would type next...

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol. grin I’ll rather lose it all than to run comot at this stage..

Openheaven19 right now

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Treasure17(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
The gurus in the house. What are the gods saying cause it's scary at this point.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Treasure17:
The gurus in the house. What are the gods saying cause it's scary at this point.
Stay calm, relax and hold....
No need for alarm.
Patience is the Key remember.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Treasure17:
the gods are confused too at this point

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
pafra:

It's not too difficult. It's worth learning. If you are going to invest your money into something then you should have sufficient knowledge of how that system operates. This is the downfall of many beginners. You download an App and then starts investing your money into something that you have no idea of. That is extremely weird and risky thing to do.

You have to learn about Entry points so that you can avoid buying the top and selling the bottom. Learn about support and resistance to that you can know when to exit the market or take profits.

People have lost millions in this crypto space and its necessary to educate your mind so that you minimize your losses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

The picture below is from RMRK Daily Chart.

That zone bound by a Rectangular channel is an important zone as its where most buyers came in and drove the price up to $63+.

It seems the price is going to find support in that zone so I suggest you wait for some price action before buying.
I suggest you wait for price to touch $10 first. It may take some days or weeks but it's definitely going there.
So na 5 USD we dey go be that oo?

All my orders dey click, I dey fear oo shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Treasure17:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
armadeo:

Nice.

Same plan but hinking it might still drop to 1.6.
u can't time the market ND don't forget FTM gat fast recovery power too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Skillzystick(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rahkman: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls what causes this crypto dip and how do we avoid it early nextime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
ETH has been trading within Andrew's Pitchfork for weeks now until today she decided to break downwards. If you're buying please don't go all in because this is not the exact bottom yet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rahkman:
Pls what causes this crypto dip and how do we avoid it early nextime

All markets have and experience dips. You cannot avoid it because it's a natural phenomenon that must occur in any actively traded market.

You can do yourself a favor by always trading with a stop loss. All investments comes with risks so you always have to use stop loss to preserve your capital.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
35k grin
Still hold, don't buy yet................30k incoming

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
DieRich5:
u can't time the market ND don't forget FTM gat fast recovery power too

Exactly why I am interested in it

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
DieRich5:
35k grin

Lol, u re not sleeping tonight? grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin I get c4 bomb ooo

Omo crypto no easy .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

All markets have and experience dips. You cannot avoid it because it's a natural phenomenon that must occur in any actively traded market.

You can do yourself a favor by always trading with a stop loss. All investments comes with risks so you always have to use stop loss to preserve your capital.
Preserve your capital! $BTC may likely go sub $30k and probably bottom out at $15-$25 range.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Arizona042:

Preserve your capital! $BTC may likely go sub $30k and probably bottom out at $15-$25 range.
Your chart?

I mean ur analysis that said so

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
DieRich5:
35k grin

Someone somewhere started his crypto journey today and probably invested his first tranch.

Imagine the shock by this p.m.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Arizona042:

Ema ni suru nau

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol, u re not sleeping tonight? grin grin
I hardly SLP at night undecided this is the best time to watch movies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
DieRich5:
I hardly SLP at night undecided this is the best time to watch movies

Which movie re you watching now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: benzene00, QTCL(m), Humphery09(m), Tflex01, Disembark and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.