Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354418 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Arizona042:

Preserve your capital! $BTC may likely go sub $30k and probably bottom out at $15-$25 range.
nothing person no go see for NL cheesy
Na dis kind post CT knows how to post tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Chikacha:
So na 5 USD we dey go be that oo?

All my orders dey click, I dey fear oo shocked

All I can say for now is that if BTC touches $34k then it will enter a long correction phase before heading to $28k.
There's nothing to rush now. I will not suggest anyone to buy any coin now unless we see some reversal signal like a Marubozu.

Buy Red, Buy Red. The truth is that nobody can define red. So it's better to wait for confirmation before buying.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2022
armadeo:

Someone somewhere started his crypto journey today and probably invested his first tranch.

Imagine the shock by this p.m.

this my friend started last week ND bought btc at 43k cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2022
SLP dey drag positions for Top Losers grin grin

Nah that place e dey show itself grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Robnectar:
600$ don turn 105$,.../closing all my trade In peace,.... where DAT mazi self :/
just hodl bro, you've almost lost everything.

buy high, sell low- openheaven2019 grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Which movie re you watching now?
lipsrsealed

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

illegend, baba na whale you be o. Please, sell so the market could break once and for all and let’s start from the scratch, or you buy more so BTC could pump. Please, epp us.

Bulls, waitseems the bears needs to devour until $29K area

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
lipsrsealed

Lol grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Your chart?

I mean ur analysis that said so
Yes! We are officially in bear market. I have 90 % of my portfolio in stable coins and since Oct last year even when many crypto influencers were drawing some shitty charts saying $BTC will hit $100k by Dec.

If you are holding any coin, ask yourself of it is fundamentally sound cos many coins will go to zero and will never recover. This is 2018 playing out again.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Happiness09 Is 28k likely?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Buyers are the ones that will make more money now not holders lipsrsealed .

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol grin grin
na Elon musk make me wan watch am ooo, the guy love the series
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
na Elon musk make me wan watch am ooo, the guy love the series

I no fit watch cartoon lol, make I rewatch "into the abyss" sha

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
I hardly SLP at night undecided this is the best time to watch movies

Was that intentional? cheesy
Or na cos' u don too type SLP , the love of your life some months back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

All I can say for now is that if BTC touches $34k then it will enter a long correction phase before heading to $28k.
There's nothing to rush now. I will not suggest anyone to buy any coin now unless we see some reversal signal like a Marubozu.

Buy Red, Buy Red. The truth is that nobody can define red. So it's better to wait for confirmation before buying.
Thank you very much my brother.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Casinger:
Well-done guys ...house please I need ur attention.
Today at 1:00pm
I sent 60,000 naira to a friend to help me purchase bnb to my trust wallet address. The worth of bnb I got on my trust wallet was 0.18.
After using online bnb to naira converter, (that is 55,000 naira to bnb, It shows 0.32.)
Please help me oooo, I hope I have not been scammed?
dem don chop you bro wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Tamel:

Was that intentional? cheesy
Or na cos' u don too type SLP , the love of your life some months back
nah, I hardly use the completed word.........I nor even check my SLP abeg I can't kill my self cheesy

The reason I'm not feeling the dip, na only my SLP coin Dy bleed, I learned alots from dat Last year correction

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Bulls, wait seems the bears needs to devour until $29K area
grin grin The thing nor give mouth. wey that your cow dey? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I no fit watch cartoon lol, make I rewatch "into the abyss" sha
lolz, I just finished watching it the 10th times so far and I'm still going to watch it next week b4 deleting it from my tv

Na adult cartoon bro, we listen to the words ND forgot the pictures undecided if u ain't watching anime ur missing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
nah, I hardly use the completed word.........I nor even check my SLP abeg I can't kill my self cheesy

The reason I'm not feeling the dip, na only my SLP coin Dy bleed, I learned alots from dat Last year correction

Chai, I removed that coin from my watch list a long time ago
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Those shouting $35k I hope you bought the dip.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:46am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
lolz, I just finished watching it the 10th times so far and I'm still going to watch it next week b4 deleting it from my tv

Na adult cartoon bro, we listen to the words ND forgot the pictures undecided if u ain't watching anime ur missing lipsrsealed

Cool, it's alright
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Happiness09 Is 28k likely?

Whether likely or not, you buy zones.

I planned to make my purchases at $32k and another one at $30.5k but I may start to DCA slowly at $35k. I even had a small order at $38.5k trigger today which I quickly sold at $39k when I saw the strength of the downtrend

I also have another thought which is the conservative side of me kicking in. Just fear of interest rate rises have brought BTC down to $36k, and four rises are planned this year. Each one will hammer down on the price and we are already not far from $30k

Bosses in the house like nonut, nna777, Singapore1, Jedisco etc what sort of capital allocation would you consider for the $30k zone? Would you go all in, or save some capital for a worse scenario.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Bulls, waitseems the bears needs to devour until $29K area

Lol. The bear market will be brutal and I pray $BTC touches $15k so that I can pick up $FTM, $SAND, $FLUX , $PRE and other gems at 80% discount.This is how you make generational wealth

The fundamentals have not changed.
I am still bullish on DeFi, NFTs, Web3 and metaverse long term.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Arizona042:

Lol. The bear market will be brutal and I pray $BTC touches $15k so that I can pick up $FTM, $SAND, $FLUX , $PRE and other gems at 80% discount.This is how you make generational wealth

The fundamentals have not changed.
I am still bullish on DeFi, NFTs, Web3 and metaverse long term.
chukwu aju

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
this my friend started last week ND bought btc at 43k cheesy
e be like say you like jinx oh, second time I dey see you use her as your dp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:20am On Jan 22, 2022
MN07:
Those shouting $35k I hope you bought the dip.
lol

See, bttc sef go hit 1$ people go still say na 0$ them one buy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

Whether likely or not, you buy zones.

I planned to make my purchases at $32k and another one at $30.5k but I may start to DCA slowly at $35k. I even had a small order at $38.5k trigger today which I quickly sold at $39k when I saw the strength of the downtrend

I also have another thought which is the conservative side of me kicking in. Just fear of interest rate rises have brought BTC down to $36k, and four rises are planned this year. Each one will hammer down on the price and we are already not far from $30k

Bosses in the house like nonut, nna777, Singapore1, Jedisco etc what sort of capital allocation would you consider for the $30k zone? Would you go all in, or save some capital for a worse scenario.

Nobody can accurately pinpoint how low $BTC will go. Anybody who tells otherwise is lying.

However, you can start buying bit by bit when it has bottomed out and enters into the consolidation phase.
#patience

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2022
cherryCola:
Buyers are the ones that will make more money now
not holders lipsrsealed .
simple logic

The ones that will buy now and hold till green cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
lol

See, bttc sef go hit 1$ people go still say na 0$ them one buy grin grin
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2022
millennialaku2:

chukwu aju
Lol. Market does not care about your opinion or emotion.

Don't fight against the current bro. Flow with the tide.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2022
posty56:
e be like say you like jinx oh, second time I dey see you use her as your dp
she's my favorite female characters now till I find another one to replace her next year...........I only change my wallpaper once in a year, the winner will be everywhere tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seunot, docus, coolzion(m), Rita30, jayce232 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.