Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354453 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chizzybabe26(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
When they tell people to learn first before investing in crypto, they will say No

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
chizzybabe26:
When they tell people to learn first before investing in crypto, they will say No
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
clems88:
My binance finally verified today. God punish binance for punishing me since last year angry
It's a blessing in disguise if you ask me, but you didn't! grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
mubbyone:
Pls fellow nairalanders help me out, it like my Binance account is hacked, since 6am today my p2p section in Binance is creating buy/sell orders without my consent, have been reporting to customer help, still it has not stopped. Please help what should I do , a lot of P2p calls have been disturbing me.
Change your password immediately, then Log out and log back in.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
MapleBae2020:

It's a blessing in disguise if you ask me, but you didn't! grin
lol. But I don miss taya na grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
This man locked his shop since December,..he his nowhere to be found

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Icecream4U:
It will get to 0.000008

Na your chat show you this one?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by calcal: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Which P2P app to transfer naira to account in Nigeria

how do you do that? please help

osic:

Why you no kuku sell am for kucoin, sell the usdt on P2P, collect naira for your bank account.

Everyone knows Roqqu no be beta trading platform na.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
What will you do if this transaction was mistakenly sent to your crypto wallet?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hello guys, how are you all enjoying the reversal? I have been unprecedentedly busy so I am yet to do the analysis on the 4 tokens loading...will do so shortly
Well by the way, I and Emmanuel Scott set buy orders last year for btc 42k and 32k.... the former has hit and the latter is close by.
Also in our technical analysis session last night we identified this latest dip to start from 38.2fib level giving first TP of 25k.
It may not reach there cos of the strong support at 30k region.....but if you dare to dream, you can set your buy order there......
Our budgets and plans are different, so always remember to DO YOU.

Remember, reversals and dips are the best time for FOMO not pumps

BRISE
CELR
MUSC
DUSK LOADING......

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
9japple:
Hello guys, how are you all enjoying the reversal? I have been unprecedentedly busy so I am yet to do the analysis on the 4 tokens loading...will do so shortly
Well by the way, I and Emmanuel Scott set buy orders last year for btc 42k and 32k.... the former has hit and the latter is close by.
Also in our technical analysis session last night we identified this latest dip to start from 38.2fib level giving first TP of 25k.
It may not reach there cos of the strong support at 30k region.....but if you dare to dream, you can set your buy order there......
Our budgets and plans are different, so always remember to DO YOU.

Remember, reversals and dips are the best time for FOMO not pumps

BRISE
CELR
MUSC
DUSK LOADING......

There's also a giant head and shoulders on daily, with tp at 29k.....so it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
What will you do if this transaction was mistakenly sent to your crypto wallet?

Send it into an hardware wallet asap!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Which of dis coin would be the best buy now? Solana, Luna, AXS, Moonriver, Kadena, Secret Cc ibime, Jedisco openheaven2019 9japple singapore1 and other gurus in the house
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogawisdom(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Everywhere is red

BTC n co crashing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thanks boss, I change my password and log out then log in, but it still happening, it has not stopped.
Chikacha:
Change your password immediately, then Log out and log back in.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
chizzybabe26:

Loool.

Taking the money and leaving the coins.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Edipet:
This man locked his shop since December,..he his nowhere to be found
He will come back when the market is bullies..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Crypt.o is bleeding mhenn. One of my boss just landed in the hospital cos of the crypt.o mess.

Please let’s check up on each other cos it’s getting messier sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Herbsworks:
Crypt.o is bleeding mhenn. One of my boss just landed in the hospital cos of the crypt.o mess.

Please let’s check up on each other cos it’s getting messier sad
high blood pressure ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
millennialaku2:

high blood pressure ?

Yeah sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
E get one guy here wey been buy at 65k or 68k with 2.5k usdt like that, I hope the guy later cash out shaa because it's gonna be a long ride for him

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Herbsworks:

Yeah sad
eyah , i pray he gets well soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
9japple:

There's also a giant head and shoulders on daily, with tp at 29k.....so it is what it is

Yea! A huge support at $29-$30k region.
However, if it's broken, then it will be a free fall to $20k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
brace yourself for a rebound 2moro. Going back to 38k or down to 31500. ADA all the way

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
I m out of usdt, buh haka one out of a few others, is my green safety net when d bull run eventually comes, i don DCA tire so tay I nearly uninstall my kucoin app. tweeter@bloodcrypto cant be wrong for his haka call last year. Dz one here naa e go bi my dope wars paper kind of investment dat wuld yield me sufficient returns in d nearest future. Time to reload usdt ammo and wait for it at $0.007 per each. Buh my bank acct dey hit red bar already, bcuz all my apalapala are in krypto assets alrdy, what a bloody risk. Kodaa overdraft i m feeling tempted ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
I m out of usdt, buh haka one out of a few others, is my green safety net when d bull run eventually comes, i don DCA tire so tay I nearly uninstall my kucoin app. tweeter@bloodcrypto cant be wrong for his haka call last year. Dz one here naa e go bi my dope wars paper kind of investment dat wuld yield me sufficient returns in d nearest future. Time to reload usdt ammo and wait for it at $0.007 per each. Buh my bank acct dey hit red bar already, bcuz all my apalapala are in krypto assets alrdy, what a bloody risk. Kodaa overdraft i m feeling tempted ooh!
Reading all these, I just bit my tongue.
O Boy you wicked angry angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Olayetan:

If I intend to scam, I won't mention with my business moniker, I wanted to buy off luno but I can't verify my account cux I don't have NIN, and also, luno is kinda slow in updating their coin price.

Reason why I want to buy it off an individual but if there's a platform I can buy without going through much verification process, I'd be glad to be informed

Verify your account with NIN, Driver's license, Passport.
Till it's properly verified, no exchange will allow an outflow from your account.

Download the nimc app registere, make payment, print out your ID CARD. Check YouTube for the procedure.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
ojay36:

Kucoin P2P dey a bit confusing to me, e mean say my money don go be that?

No, search on YouTube, how to sell on kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Arizona042:

Yea! A huge resistance at $29-$30k region.
However, if it's broken, then it will be a free fall to $20k

Hahahha if it breaks it.
It's possible to see $10k sef
In fact, if it breaks it, anything can happen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Some bag-holders will feel they are holding Monkeys at times like these. . . .

"Monkey Business"

A lot of monkeys lived near a village.

One day a merchant came to the village to buy the monkeys.

He announced that he would buy the monkeys for £100 each.

The villagers thought he was mad.

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys for £100 each?

Still, some people caught a few monkeys and gave them to the merchant and he gave them £100 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and more people caught more monkeys to sell to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he would buy monkeys for £200 each.

Even the lazy villagers now ran around to catch the remaining monkeys and sold them for £200 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys for £500 each.

The villagers started to lose sleep! They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left, and got £500 for each one.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant left with all the monkeys said he was going home for a week and when he returned he would buy monkeys for £1,000 each.

He secretly gave the monkeys to his employee, instructed him to advertise and sell in the nearby village for £700.

The merchant went home and the villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell at £1,000 each.

The employee did as instructed.
This news spread like wildfire. Since the merchant will buy monkeys for £1,000 each, there is a £300 profit for each monkey.

The next day the villagers made a queue near the monkey cage in the nearby village.
The employee sold all the monkeys for £700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys.

The villagers took care of the monkeys and waited for the merchant to return but nobody came. The employee in the nearby village had also disappeared.

The villagers then realised that they had bought the valueless stray monkeys for £700 each and were unable to sell them.

53 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: coolzion(m), Pk01(m), lrman(m), EMREX02, EsotechNg001 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.