Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354575 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Happiness09:
Bottom is near, it's time to start buying
Those guys with p2p trading have increased their price.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Rubbiish:

There is absolutely no lesson to learn!
U people should stop this take profit & emotional sentiments u people post here all the time, it is becoming irritating!
Is it the profit u took in November u will live on forever?? Whether u took profit or not, the fact remains that long term bear market will not favour anyone. Crypto is business to many, par adventure the bear market continue like this for the next two years, let us see how much u will make from the market in the next two years! Check all the top gainers, they are all stables, what is there to trade? Like I said before when some persons were clamouring for btcee to dip, saying people are getting angry because they want btcee to dip, I clearly stated btcee dip will render the crypto market space inexistence & that is what many don't want. Not because they did not take profit. All who took profit started entering rmrk @30, now it is at @15, if the market continue like this in the next two years, do u think anyone will make something out of it??
Whether u took profit or not, the fact remains long term bear won't favour anyone! Enough of the emotional talk!
At least if you didn’t learn anything from my post, learn to make your point without lacing it with aggressive words, whether i made sense or not. Read to understand and disagree if need be, not attack. You never learn.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:

September 2021 till date, i am in over 20M loss grin

Make BTC enter ATH make i commot finally, make i dey do business dey go

Guy you are going no where. On this crypto we shall stand, eat drink.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antell95(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bitcoin to go below 30 before monday sad

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Can you name a P2P seller without bad reviews? Even banks with their reputation have bad reviews everywhere on Google playstore, trustpilot, twitter, facebook etc. P2P is a marketplace and as such not every customer will be satisfied whether the deal goes through or not.

Let me give you an example. I traded a coin for cash on Bundle through a Bundle agent, after the 15 minutes timer or so elapsed I saw no money in my account, each time I called the agent GLO replies that the number is invalid. after about 3 hours I got an sms from the agent that he has made the payment to my Access bank account but the money is not in my account. I contemplated reporting to bundle but the agent begged for his account security that he did pay.

I was sleeping at night when I was woken up by the alert, 24hrs after the money was sent by the agent and it beared the actual time he said he paid in but Access held the money. What would have happened if I reported the agent immediately or left a bad review when the fault was not his own?

I am not supporting the seller nor the buyer both had their fault, but P2P transactions don't sound as easy as the name it bears, we are in a country where if network is not bad, bank apps will be down or transactions delayed. Also look at the case from the P2p trader angle too.

PEACE.
The agent first sent text. Then the agent begged u to be patient for his account security that he actually did paid. I hope u can see the difference?? There was communication from the agent which made u wait patiently but assuming the agent displayed a fraudulent behaviour which resembles similar pattern from his reviews u wouldn’t have wait. Stop trying to make a case for that fraudster cos u are beginning to sound like his friend trying to paint a good image for him.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antell95(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:

September 2021 till date, i am in over 20M loss grin

Make BTC enter ATH make i commot finally, make i dey do business dey go

I have lost everything embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Antell95:
Bitcoin to go below 30 before monday sad
you no go see money buy am sef if e reach 2k

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antell95(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Teaser4:
you no go see money buy am sef if e reach 2k
Mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:
Cryptocurrency is a legit ponzi scheme

CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A LEGIT SCAM.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rexraph18:
Does anyone know where to buy $weapon aside uniswap?

You can only get it on uniswap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stables dey, wetin man go come buy like this??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
https:///polkadot_parachainbot?start=2098109740

Enjoy this polkadot airdrop.

Now that everything is falling, let's fall back on airdrops to manage the effects

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Antell95:
Mumu grin
ni baba e

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
FTM
KP3R
SOL
MATIC...
I can only go for 1. Which one should it be??

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
WildPrimate:

CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A LEGIT SCAM.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be today grin

All the profit you were seeing, did you ask where it was coming from? Na ppl money be dat o. For every win, there must be a loss. You should try and be in the winning side.

If you think beeteecee will still dump, why not short the hell outta it?
for yall still holding tight your shitcoins, how is it going?

That sh1tcoin SLP go don vanish by now sef. When AXS is trying not to drown....

Metis i sold for 300k now its 154. Let me go bid for 100 and DCA if possible hoping say the coin sef no go vanish.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lucremoy:

no dey explain
Rick and morty is amazing
lol, grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
My binance finally verified today. God punish binance for punishing me since last year angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
osic:
FTM
KP3R
SOL
MATIC...
You can get all.
Sol for 45usd
ftm 0.2

Matic 0.3

All these projects usecase are useless for now when everyone is trying to preserve capital.
Maybe you will be lucky your bid goes through.
We never know cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
osic:
FTM
KP3R
SOL
MATIC...
Am also looking at getting hive and ftm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Spider20:

If searching for a coin with a strong recovery momentum
I do think KP3R is your strong bet..............
ok cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raph3177:

The agent first sent text. Then the agent begged u to be patient for his account security that he actually did paid. I hope u can see the difference?? There was communication from the agent which made u wait patiently but assuming the agent displayed a fraudulent behaviour which resembles similar pattern from his reviews u wouldn’t have wait. Stop trying to make a case for that fraudster cos u are beginning to sound like his friend trying to paint a good image for him.
Yes, I am his friend, he is even married to my Junior sister and we are in the same room discussing as we speak. Hope it adds some money to your bank account? Case closed.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rubbiish:

U people should stop this take profit & emotional sentiments u people post here all the time, it is becoming irritating!
Is it the profit u took in November u will live on forever?? Whether u took profit or not, the fact remains that long term bear market will not favour anyone. Crypto is business to many, par adventure the bear market continue like this for the next two years, let us see how much u will make from the market in the next two years! Check all the top gainers, they are all stables, what is there to trade? Like I said before when some persons were clamouring for btcee to dip, saying people are getting angry because they want btcee to dip, I clearly stated btcee dip will render the crypto market space inexistence & that is what many don't want. Not because they did not take profit. All who took profit started entering rmrk @30, now it is at @15, if the market continue like this in the next two years, do u think anyone will make something out of it??
Whether u took profit or not, the fact remains long term bear won't favour anyone! Enough of the emotional talk!
Lol...people feel they can just come into crypto with one map or graph whatever they call it and start cashing out monthly, turning crypto into a business. The bull market as really given us a wishful fantasy....it time for reality to set in and wake us up from those dream.

I repeat once again....In a bull market, anyone with any investment strategy or none at all....will do well!!!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
patricknz:
This crash should be a lesson to each and every one of us here.
This is a community, and we are all here to help and carry each other along, so from today henceforth let’s Just change our manner of approach here.
If someone gives a call or an opinion and you are not fine with it, just give a constructive arguement but do not insult anyone.
Openheaven said and i quote “take profit aggressively”, a lot of us insulted him/her, now how many of us have come back here to apologize? He/she was right after all, because if you had taken profit, you might just want this whole thing to crash even more. Some of us are down 50%...is that what you want?
This is 2022, I hope we’ve learnt, as this would be a determinant on who will come back here in the next 6months to say they’ve x5/x10 their capital or come to say they are on serious -ve.

True talk. But she fit dey school, she talk am before.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Spider20:

Everything will get back to normalcy, No call for panic.
For BTC to reach a mark of $100k, A massive dip will occur at an early stage which I guess is happening.
Don't fret, stay calm above all be Patient....

I'm not calling for panic..... I've seen more brutal selloffs on Bitc0in
There are two sides to every market and I'm discussing both

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Somebody check on El Salvador. cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
clems88:
My binance finally verified today. God punish binance for punishing me since last year angry

To be fair na u dey punish ursef.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Where are you bidding and what are your triggers?

Got some Avax at 60... Mk I dey look that one...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Look at movr at 86 shocked

And them say bttc never dip finish like this.....omo*100
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rubbiish:

Lol. So much emotion. Well I was like you last crypto bull cycle. I rode btc from $768 in Feb to $19800 to Dec, 2017. I failed to take my profits, it came crashing to $3195 in Jan 2018 and I crashed with it.

I made so much money in 2017 in crypto ICO craze. I invested in Kucoin, Binance, Gnosis, Antshares, aragon and other "ethereum killers" ICOs. But failed to take profit only to lose it all to the market.
Out of frustration, I called it quit in crypto and moved into US stock markets. I Used the 2018-2019 crypto winter to learn and perfect my skills in technical analysis.
Came back to the market in 2020- 2021 and made 70x of what I lost in the last bull cycle. Due to my knowledge in tech analysis, I was able to call the $BTC top in Oct -Nov last year and moved 90% of gains into stable coins.

I know the top is near when many celebrities were promoting shit coins, spending $100-$200k on monkey jpegs. Moon boys all over the industry. Mr. Market needs to flush out this people for the real builders to emerge

Trading a volatile financial instrument like crypto without the basic knowledge of tech analysis is like crossing an express way with your two eyes closed.

Knowledge of it cannot be overemphasised. I'm still bullish on BTC, NFTS, web3 and metaverse long term

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Triple top on the hourly. We need to go down again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: harry2sexy(m), bunbam, BriteWay, BeastOfNoTribe, AlphaNugget(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.