Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285918 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
Boss, can you analyze the buying levels for DYP?
Thanks.

Trade below the buy level could mean a crashed market

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Can i buy now or wait till btc dip more?
Thanks.

[quote author=Famoosky post=109896812][/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dailyparrot:
Please house, does it look like this GLMR is going to resurrect.

I bought that coin at $8 but it's now $5 plus and still dipping.

You bought at the top. Although it may look red when you were buying but you were actually buying at the top.
The arrow in the image below shows the price at which you bought.

For now we cannot say that you are hopeless but all I can say is that this coin will continue dipping until she breaks above that Trendline in Red.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Saucewalka:

Scam group/channel,,, beware.
HOW IS IT A SCAM GROUP OR CHANNEL?!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Been on Nairaland for a while....
Followed different thread...,..From beer parlor to Federal government thread....etc.
One common factor in all dis is that people always drive away the hearts/engines of "the" thread (through different ways).

This thread ought to be one of d most mature on d platform....
Please let's keep it that way....

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Saucewalka:

Bybit. You can try.
Run away from Bybit

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Zazoo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dailyparrot:

everything is bleeding na, just hope mk e no dip pass $3 and also Don't DCA it now........Sha the coin na new coin self
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
2 days Green, people shouting btc to 40k very soon undecided

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
SirAce:

Run away from Bybit

Why please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
LettyLayo:
HOW IS IT A SCAM GROUP OR CHANNEL?!

1. You pretend to be female.
2. You copy and paste TA & signals from other channels, sometimes forgetting to edit it�� then you say you have VIP �

Anytime you post here,,, i will always quote it as a scam to warn people.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Saucewalka:

Why please?
You still need a why? Your question should be, which one should I go for?
Try MEXC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
nonut:

You still need a why? Go ahead and register then!

Person go ask genuine question, una go dey do ITK. Imagine i just tell you to delete you NL account. So because you say run from bybit, i should just go and clear my funds from there to another exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
randy01:
Until most of you chase all experienced traders away.nobody is guru cos no one can say what will happen all is predict and speculation.but we have experience traders who have pass stage where most of us is presently.technical analysis is to guide us base on what is likely to happen and it doesn't mean it must happen.if there's no TA then how will you know when to buy and sell.i still miss brokeharuna,ilegend, priceaction.please let learn to respect each others opinion and if you guy think it easy then everyone of you should do TA on trading view and upload it here if most of you will be drawing one line go Sokoto another to Abuja.
you see that kid, timekeeper? If only nairaland have block button.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
No be only u, very irritating thing.

santos123:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Saucewalka:

Person go ask genuine question, una go dey do ITK. Imagine i just tell you to delete you NL account. So because you say run from bybit, i should just go and clear my funds from there to another exchange?
Register in bybit, Oga...case closed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hero2t: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Saucewalka:

Folks on this thread have complained about the exchange in the past. The accounts were closed over made up excuses (something about churning bonuses when the complainants were not given any bonuses in the first place) when they tried to withdraw.

One actually had his account unlocked only to be blocked again when he tried initiating another withdrawal.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hero2t:

Folks on this thread have complained about the exchange in the past. The accounts were closed over made up excuses (something about churning bonuses when the complainants were not given any bonuses in the first place) when they tried to withdraw.

One actually had his account unlocked only to be blocked again when he tried initiating another withdrawal.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
This buyer they vex me, small trade, the guy marked as paid and he didn't Pay. Now he's unreachable.
It's been hours now, already appealed.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adede7: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
OOKI is just tempting me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hero2t:

Thank you.
Some exchanges are built by default to defraud people. This is we have to share information with one another.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Looks like it's a new coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
Can i buy now or wait till btc dip more?
Thanks.

I will advise you to wait for a while. Don't buy for now.

Let's see if it will get to the 30k or trade above the 41k value area.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Okay boss, thanks

[quote author=Famoosky post=109900490][/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
santos123:

That timekeeper should do TA for us on harmony one or sol else nobody should take him serious or we should just see him as trol and next time he should keep quiet when next experience traders do TA.you have no solution for us yet you are laughing solution provider.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Waksdabos(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg who knows about golden pig token here. I have about 1.4 billion of it which I bought during d Pre-sale. The project claimed to be on gate.io and pancake swap on 30th of January, 2022. Don't even know if it's listed or it just a mere scam I bought into. Am new to crypto though. A friend ask me to buy those coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
I thought people complained about bybit here

I think the complaint was related on HotBit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

This is the Hourly Chart of CRVUSDT Perpetual Contract.

She has just been going through a retracement and if BTC can do rally up to $40k - $41k levels then CRV will most likely touch $4 before resuming the downward journey.

If you look at the image below, she is struggling to find a support level. The red line I drew is not in any way a support zone, I just drew it there to indicate that CRV is searching for a footing. Once she finds a footing, you can extend that red line to that foot and call it her support zone.

If she finds a support then you should wait for price action before buying or you may even buy immediately, It just that she may waste time around that zone trying to create a Double Bottom but whatever happens. You can buy around that zone.

The line in Green is fixed and it's a Resistance line, if you buy around the Red zone(Support) place your sell order around the green zone(Resistance).

I will still observe CRVUSDT and I will definitely come back here whenever she finds a support zone. That is where we buy and we will sell when she touches Resistance.

Notice that she may very well break through the resistance but for now I don't think she has the capacity to do that unless BTC is finally ready to revisit the $39k zone.

Happy Trading.

We already found a support zone. It is relatively safe to buy now take profits at around $3.4 and $3.6 as Targets.
Our stop loss would be at around $3.16

The worst that can happen to this trade is that CRVUSDT would dip to do a Technical test of that region in blue or even break below it. But BTC would have to dip further below for this to happen.

Outside these conditions, the trade is worth taking so long as you can watch it with a tight stop loss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
osic:
This buyer they vex me, small trade, the guy marked as paid and he didn't Pay. Now he's unreachable.
It's been hours now, already appealed.

And why are you worried?

Don't release your crypto simple.

Let him hang.

You can go and chat him up that you have not received any alert that's all.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Hmmm…. This my brother make sense, make I go buy shikini SLP add up

I dey buy SLP dip, e dey even dip more, hope it won’t dip out to the other side of the earth like this grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

For me, I think the bears still have the energy to thaw at BTC down to $30K-$29K. FOMO and get RKT, be patient and make money.

At this juncture, BTC is obviously torn in between two decisions; it’s either 30K or 40K breakthrough. Buy the dip with wisdom so you don’t end up buying the top.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MJBOLT and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.